Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Need Help On Moving My Sites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Moving My Sites (498 Views)

Advice: I Need Help Moving My Forum To Greater Heights / Moving Joomla Site From Local Host To Remote Server / Moving To Oop Javascript/php Class Module Creation & Instantiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Moving My Sites by planBiz: 12:39am On Nov 01, 2012
i just purchased RESELLER hosting with a new webhost, pls i need help in moving my site to the new host.
Re: Need Help On Moving My Sites by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2012
All you need to do is pay for DOMAIN TRANSFER to your new host and you will get a step by step guideline on what to do. Most times, they are supposed to go pick up the files if it's not locked in your present host account.
Anyways just give it a try.
Re: Need Help On Moving My Sites by rufaai(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2012
planBiz: i just purchased RESELLER hosting with a new webhost, pls i need help in moving my site to the new host.

You should contact your host, they will be able to assist you in the transfer of your existing website (most web hosts do). If you have bulk websites, you may be required to pay some few bucks to have them transferred.
Re: Need Help On Moving My Sites by mrperfect(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Your host helps you to do that. If your our reseller open support ticket we will carry out and finish the transfer within 48-72 hours depends on how large are your files and data.
Re: Need Help On Moving My Sites by planBiz: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2012
Thanks for you replies guys, I already got a host who is doing that for me now.

(1) (Reply)

Website & Graphic Design Training=www.sforeverconsult.com,08066894470 / HTML5 Canvas In Action / Website Design At It's Cheap With Tri-world Incorporated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.