Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Sign From The Living God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Sign From The Living God (478 Views)

THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE. Christ Apostolic Church / The Man Who Calls Himself The Living God Dies From Malaria(photo) / Man Finds 'jesus Fish' In Sweden: A Sign From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sign From The Living God by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Samson wrote:
In my dream...I suddenly found myself in a gathering full of different types of idol worshipers and i was commanded to join them which i said i wasn't going to, they started incantations at me to their gods while impulsively i looked up to heaven and prayed, as i was praying i saw the heaven moved, my feet lifted up and rain drops coming down with a voice that said... "this is a sign that there is a living God! tell it to everyone". people just in case u have bn havin doubts lately... God wants you to know that He was, He is and He will continue to be.

(1) (Reply)

Thou Shall Not KILL!!! A Question For Muslim And Christain / Bishop David Oyedepo Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / A Must Read (three Ways To Be Successful In Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.