Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Importance Of Having Your Business Registered With Corporate Affair Commission - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Importance Of Having Your Business Registered With Corporate Affair Commission (1680 Views)

You Can Now Get Your Business Registered In Less Than One Week. / Is Your Business Registered? / Register Your Company Name With Corporate Affairs Commission!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Having Your Business Registered With Corporate Affair Commission by legalwealth(m): 4:28am On Nov 01, 2012
It's been a long while my peeps after a long ban by our amiable site owner for talking about Cashless Nigeria Business as it was called a scam though but all the same,during the ban time,I had time to update my site with article and I saw my traffic and adsense increase and I finally realized some things about this site though I will keep them personal for now but the main point is that I had time to follow up my business name registration with CAC.
Do you know what?
1.I felt more fulfilled about my business though I've been trying to register it but IT certificate had been the one delaying it as it include a professional title as you can see in it [PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts] as I do not want to get it registered on a shortcut mode as you will understand what I mean though I'm a professional though it remains less than one year for me to complete my Bsc degree in Computer Science course in the University but thank God that I did a CISCO IT professional course that I got certified.

2.I know that I'm legally bounded by Nigeria law while running my business and I must be more beneficial than ever before with my concept changed but I thank God for making me to still have a very reputation both online and offline.

3.I can see a lot of doors of opportunities ahead of me and my business and many more importance.

I've you registered your business with CAC before?
Can you please tell us more importance of doing this and some opportunities that you've been able to see or get through your Registered Business Name.

Remember once again that my business name "PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts" is duly registered with CAC and you know what that means in Nigeria business settings.
Best of luck to everyone and I advise you all too to get yours done today as it is going more harder.

Remember:
I've you registered your business with CAC before?
Can you please tell us more importance of doing this and some opportunities that you've been able to see or get through your Registered Business Name.

(1) (Reply)

Need reliable Driver(s) In Lagos? Call TSGi Today! www.tsginigeria.com / Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE / Roofing Sheet Stone Coated 2,200 From Batlan Call 08120819063,08051920436

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.