Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE (1683 Views)

Nigerians Can Do Away With Clickbank! / Discover What All Rich People Have In Common / 7 Affiliate Marketing Steps On How To Be Making Money Online Even With Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Affiliate marketing has many descriptions, yet all have the same meaning. Affiliate marketing is a huge business piece on the Internet. It is a cooperative effort between merchants and an affiliate’s website. For many years now, affiliate marketing has proved to be a cost-efficient, measurable method of delivering long-tern results. It has become famous for Internet sites who are trying to make some extra or additional income for their site. Every day, people get interested to affiliate marketing and want to make money out of it. But in many cases, these new affiliates do not fully understand the affiliate world and make costly mistakes. In other words, affiliate marketing has often been misunderstood.

One of the common misconceptions that are being associated about affiliate marketing is “selling”, though selling is an important activity of affiliate marketing and the central function of a business operation. Another is that affiliate marketing is commonly linked with “advertising”. While the importance of advertising in marketing a certain product is not to be underestimated, the fact of the matter is, advertising like selling, is merely a part of the many functions of marketing.

In affiliate marketing, an affiliate is compensated for every visitor, subscriber and/or customer provided through his efforts. The said compensation may be made based on a certain value for each visit. The most attractive aspect of affiliate marketing from the merchant’s viewpoint is that no payment is due to an affiliate until results are appreciated.

Affiliate marketing is typically being run by affiliate networks and this affiliate networks are composed of two functional bodies, the group affiliates and the group merchants. Each has their special function and role when it comes to affiliate marketing. The affiliate network acts as a third party between the merchant and the associated affiliates. The network provides the technology to deliver the merchant’s campaigns and offers. The affiliate network also collects commission fees from the merchant and then pays the affiliates which are part of the program.

The merchant is any web site owner that wants or desires to take advantage of performance based marketing. The benefits to the merchant are many. First, the merchant maintains and operates the affiliate program. If it would be extracted, the merchant needs to do their part by researching interested affiliate websites to ensure that they are a good fit for that particular website. Finding a fit for their merchandise would be the key to more generated income. The merchant has access to markets and customers without him spending valuable time searching out. Banner ads on affiliate sites are not distracting to the site user. It might produce interest for that product and drive the consumer to the merchants’ website. It is also the merchant who decides how much he is willing to pay for each sale that results from a visitor sent from an affiliate.

The affiliate or the affiliate marketer also sees a lot of benefits. The affiliate is a web site owner that promotes one or more merchants and their affiliate programs. Affiliate marketing can generate a full-time income for the affiliate. But this is not an easy task to accomplish. The affiliate needs to have a better understanding with the merchant what the commission will be, expected payment method and time involved in the contract. The affiliate has also the responsibility to stand for the merchandise their user based would be most interested in. For example, if the site has a user base of mainly stay-at-home mothers, then on-line job openings such as surveys would be a good match for them. This group would also appreciate direct links to children’s products and informational sites. Merchandisers often provide targeted, best-seller items and personal support to their affiliate. They often offer sales promotions that will benefit the merchandiser as well as the affiliate.

Affiliate marketing is a great situation for both the marketer and the affiliate. If they would work together, they can be an advantage to both. Plus the fact that it seems to make sense, it is easy and inexpensive way to start, and you can be up and running within a few days. But there is one thing to consider, it is how to get traffic and make your offer different than all others.

CLICKBANK is still the best affiliate marketing site to work on as a Nigerian.
How do you get started?
Start by getting a UK address for FREE at ukpostbox.com with your Nigeria IP and
then configure your browser for UK IP for FREE by following by step by step guide at www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html.
Register with clickbank with the UK IP and then start promoting clickbank products with your customised hoplinks either using Google Adword,niche forum and so on but the best means so far is Article marketing.

I hope this helps.
For more assistance,you can drop them as comment below and I won't hesistate assisting you.

To your Sucess
Presegs Adesida
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by mexzony: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Where will your check be sent to
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by Youngzedd(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
mexzony: Where will your check be sent to

To ur box @Ukpostbox, they will now forward it to you here in Naija.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Youngzedd:

To ur box @Ukpostbox, they will now forward it to you here in Naija.

what a pity,ukpostbox.com is no more offering this service to Nigerians
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by Youngzedd(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Post removed.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by Youngzedd(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Double post.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Youngzedd:

Why such words (what a pity).

Mine account is still active there, maybe for new clients which am not aware because of too many things I do this days and also I suspended affiliate marketing for now till further notice.

Even though they stop Nigerians their MUST be a way out you should list on your writeup instead of ukpostbox.

I dislike that word used because that is the normal procedure and the question asked.

I gave the guy what he asked for even though they don't accept Nigerians any more that is still the normal procedure.
They sent a mail to me last week.

Why is Nigeria still on the drop down menu on signup page?

And where is it written on their site?

Why did you mention the name of the site when you knew that they don't accept Nigerian any more?

I don't mean to interrupt your thread, just in need of the above questions it's important to me.

I mean no harm bro.

Ok...They just mailed me yesterday...
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by Youngzedd(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
legalwealth:

Ok...They just mailed me yesterday...

You see it, who is now correct.

You can now edit your posts and continue from where you stoped.

I removed mine inorder to make this thread conducive more especially the mind of the readers from ........... (the unknown)
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by apexlink: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Affliate marketing my foot....tell a nigerian dat makes $1000 on clickbank Monthly........
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by akinalabi(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2012
You dont need to change your IP. All Clickbank needs is an address from an approved country they can send checks to. If you like browse from Nigeria or Combodia. E no consign dem.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by apexlink: 3:10am On Dec 07, 2012
akinalabi: You dont need to change your IP. All Clickbank needs is an address from an approved country they can send checks to. If you like browse from Nigeria or Combodia. E no consign dem.
I want to know is affliate marketing still lucrative, I doubt it but your post here gave me second thought....as a Role model to pple like me...I would like you to expantiate on the best way to earn from affliate M.

Regards
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by Youngzedd(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2012
akinalabi: You dont need to change your IP. All Clickbank needs is an address from an approved country they can send checks to. If you like browse from Nigeria or Combodia. E no consign dem.

The Guru's presence is noticed.

1 Like

Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2012

Thanks Mr Akin Alabi.

I'm not saying that they can't operate it with Nigeria IP or any other IP but what I'm talking about in here is the initial setup after which any IP can be used for it.

USA Clickbank even using CLICKBANK doesn't work for Nigerians anylonger as Tax ID will be requested for.

Ok?
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2012
Youngzedd:

The Guru's presence is noticed.

Hmmm...
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by Youngzedd(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth:

Hmmm...

Don't be suprise bro.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
Youngzedd:

Don't be suprise bro.

What do you mean by that?
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by akinalabi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks Mr Akin Alabi.

I'm not saying that they can't operate it with Nigeria IP or any other IP but what I'm talking about in here is the initial setup after which any IP can be used for it.

USA Clickbank even using CLICKBANK doesn't work for Nigerians anylonger as Tax ID will be requested for.

Ok?

My brother, you can open it with any IP. They dont care.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by FisherSG1: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2012
Sorry, if I may come in here. Opening the clickbank account is really just the first step. From what I read here on this forum, it seems most of the members are unaware that the best way to sell clickbank products is through your list. Using any other method than list building will only result in a few random sales.

Search Engine Optimization Link Building Content Creation Website Design
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by obiscolly(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2012
Please does anyone here recommend affiliation with amazon? How good is their services?
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2012
akinalabi:

My brother, you can open it with any IP. They dont care.

You mean for 1st time-registration as well?
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2012
[quote author=FisherSG1]Sorry, if I may come in here. Opening the clickbank account is really just the first step. From what I read here on this forum, it seems most of the members are unaware that the best way to sell clickbank products is through your list. Using any other method than list building will only result in a few random sales.

You are right but Article Marketing will give you targeted traffic to an option-in page for building active mail list.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by legalwealth(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2012
obiscolly: Please does anyone here recommend affiliation with amazon? How good is their services?

It works the more you know how to promote.
Re: Discover What an Affiliate Marketing is with CLICKBANK taken as SAMPLE by emailguru: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Amazon is also a good site to consider, this is because physical products sell more on the internet and people don't need to doubt the product. If you get your keyword research right, 80% of the people that will reach your site will most definitely buy or click your adsense link. Besides, its quite easier to rank an amazon site with little effort. Provided you get the keyword research right.

Although, the commission on amazon is small, but the secret is to have many of such sites with adsense imbedded in them. Imagine having 10 or more amazon sites each earning $2-$5 per day, do the maths after 30 days.

Let me also use this medium to acknowledge the presence of Mr Akin Alabi, he was instrumental to my starting off with affiliate marketing, he offered me the mail forwarding address (UK)then. I really appreciate you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Diagnostic Equipments / Outdoor Catering Services And Cooling Van Available At The Best Prices Ever / Wealth Creation Ideas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.