Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Your Worst Driving Experience! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Worst Driving Experience! (930 Views)

Share Your First Driving Experience / Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> / Share Your First Solo Driving Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Worst Driving Experience! by Abujafood: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Some days ago, I narrowly escaped a very serious car accident between the Transcorp Hilton Hotel and Millennium park at around 7.30pm as one very silly driver in a bid to pick up passengers from the road side suddenly stopped in the middle lane, there were two taxis on the right lane already picking passengers. I was driving at 80km/hr and the distance between his car and mine was roughly 20 to 30 meters. I almost hit him and when I confronted him, the fool just said "didn't you see my break light?"

Another one I remember in August was how one driver almost collided with me while trying to overtake me by my left. I was already on the far left lane, this guy just drives straight between a narrow patch of earth and part of my lane from behind at full speed. I had to move to the middle lane to avoid an accident and the fool just drove on as if nothing happened.

These are my two worst driving experiences so far, what about you?
Re: Your Worst Driving Experience! by westerngezy(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2017
Well mine was on Lagos-Badagry express, a danfo bus suddenly entered d express without looking at his non existent side mirror..I literarily stood on the brakes and he continued as though he had done nothing wrong...

(1) (Reply)

Remove Car Dents With A Plunger / The £300,000 Range Rover That Can Survive A Bomb Attack / Help Needed: Toyota Corolla 2000 Model Or Honda Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.