Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Were You Born With Silver Spoon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Were You Born With Silver Spoon? (661 Views)

How Much Does A Silver Spoon Costs? / When You Are Not Born With Silver Spoon / Check This Raw Silver Out !easter Bonanza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were You Born With Silver Spoon? by Wealthchampion: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
You don’t have to be born with silver spoon before you can be wealthy. You just need to make a choice and decide on what you want (wealth or poverty). You will then be able to produce many silver spoons for you and your generations to come if becoming wealthy is your choice, or sit down doing nothing and keep complaining the answer is obvious, poverty. But that will be disastrous because the same complain will continue in your generation.
Know this; it is not a crime not to be born with silver spoon but a crime to die without leaving for your children.
What to do;
1. Decide: Make a decision today to produce many silver spoons and determine to follow through until your decision produce results.
2. Discover yourself, what you are made for, to do and to become. There is something unique you were made to become, everything needed to become is already in you. What you just need is to find it out through passion. By passion I mean the problem(s) that irritates you until something is done about it and you are disturbed until there is solution. That is the problem you were created to solve and it’s a pointer to what is in you to offer to the world. It usually comes in form of ideas.
I will continue from here.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start Up A Boutique Bussiness / Plss Where I Can Fund My Liberty Reserve Acct In LAGOS. / You Can Become A Distributor Of Our Natural Black Soap With Little Capital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.