Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

You Can Become A Distributor Of Our Natural Black Soap With Little Capital. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Become A Distributor Of Our Natural Black Soap With Little Capital. (656 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Become A Distributor Of Our Natural Black Soap With Little Capital. by mrsage(m): 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2012
It is now possible to become a distributor of our company with only N28,000 registration.
The product is called Oyinlewa Black Soap.
It is duly approved by NAFDAC.
Made with natural ingredients like: Honey, sheabutter, Lime etc.
It is good for the skin. Natural and affordable.

you will have access to buy goods at distributor price and sell at retail price and keep the difference.
If you dont have a start up capital, you can look for anybody that wants to buy these products, they pay the company directly and the company will give you the goods and your mark-up or commission/cash back.

Call me: 08024130609. Or add me on ur ‎​ : 25EC1694

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSE TO BE JOBLESS AS WE ENTER INTO THE NEW YEAR 2013.

(1) (Reply)

Document For Rice Importation / I Need A Contact From Uk Or Us To Purchase Uk Used Phones From / Do U Actually Make Money From Bet On Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.