Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

NNPC Retail Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Retail Calling For Interview (14299 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!! / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guys

NNPC has come again oo..

I dey my own and got a mail and text from them calling for interview on November 7th 2012.

They made reference to my application to the 2011/2012 GT vacancy and it is the same phillips consulting

is this one for real or they are gonna raise my hopes for another one year and recruit their own person

someone please comment if you have received same

and by the way, which one is NNPC Retail?

Thanks
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Moriki(m): 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
@otuwe
Just like you, i dey my own and just received text message and email. Will update if I get additional info.
Thanks
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Moriki: @otuwe
Just like you, i dey my own and just received text message and email. Will update if I get additional info.
Thanks

please whats your interview date and what did you study
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Moriki(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
@ Otuwe
Wednesday, 7th November
8am
Studied Business Administration, you?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 8:24am On Nov 02, 2012
yeah same with me business admin

maybe na just us they dey find....
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2012
please i need someone who was called for another date than 7th i wanna know if i can re-schedule as i am not in nigeria at the moment

who can assist pls
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Moriki(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2012
Your case is special. From what i learnt in other forums, nobody had a different interview date than 7th.
Hope you will make it.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
Well we don do am....so what next..they better call us this time abeg!!
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by godsboy4eva: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls are they serious this time around?
Are we going to be on the same level with those that have resumed already?
I got an invite from them today to come for interview on Tuesday, next week.
I'm thinking of not going,pls those that have had theirs, how did it go?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by sneak3(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Are you guys for experience hire or what?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
Also got the text and email to come on tuesday. Studied biochem Considering d fact dat they didn't refund our flight moni the last time, they want us to spend our money again to fly to Abuja only to spend the next year or so hoping and praying for the latter that didn't make it. God help us. Still thinkin about it.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by sufregs: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
pls i got a text message for the 10th. how was the previous one's?
Whats the format of the test?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Did u attend d previous interview back in 2011? Its probally going to be something similar. What did you study?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dayjahvoo: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
please does anybody have an idea what we should be expecting in the interview? i studied mechanical engineering.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dayjahvoo: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
does anybody know if the invite was sent to everyone that didn't make the cut the last time?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by sufregs: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
no i dint attend the one for 2011. i studied electrical engineering. Whats d test format like?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by muhd87: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Test is not that Hard, just simple diagrammatic reasoning tests. I attended the last interview did they call anybody yet?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2012
At d venue, the interview slated for 8am is not even showing any signs of starting. we're all waiting outside d gate :-(. Nigerian time for you.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by godsboy4eva: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2012
k4kenny: At d venue, the interview slated for 8am is not even showing any signs of starting. we're all waiting outside d gate :-(. Nigerian time for you.

Thank God I decided not to attend!
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
godsboy4eva:

Thank God I decided not to attend!

I hope you have a better job! If not you are gonna regret not going by the time you see others resuming in January #justsaying#
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by godsboy4eva: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
otuwe:

I hope you have a better job! If not you are gonna regret not going by the time you see others resuming in January #justsaying#

Just tired of NNPC/NNPC RETAIL wahala since 2010, those guys are not serious!
Moreover, the current NNPC RETAIL recriutment is majorly for sales(Gas stations) people while I'm an IT professional.
When it started in 2010 I was much younger but now my aim is not entry-level jobs but experienced hire.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Ok ooo since u know what you want. Just know that nnpc entry job is not like other entry jobs
Besides that nnpc retail is in charge of stations doesn't mean they are recruiting sales people alone
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by murtalaa(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2012
godsboy4eva:

Just tired of NNPC/NNPC RETAIL wahala since 2010, those guys are not serious!
Moreover, the current NNPC RETAIL recriutment is majorly for sales(Gas stations) people while I'm an IT professional.
When it started in 2010 I was much younger but now my aim is not entry-level jobs but experienced hire.

I interviewed for IT and the panel told me that one of my responsibilities would be managing the IT infrastructure of NNPC Retail to ensure their systems and applications (Network, servers, SAP etc)are running smoothly. Sounds good to me.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by godsboy4eva: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2012
OK
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by kazala: 5:41am On Dec 23, 2012
But guys,is there any new gist about this nnpc retail job coz I tot the panel guys were inferring a January start of business or have they called their people?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Maybe they will call in January....nobody I know has been called yet! Let's keep praying and keepp our fingers crossed!!
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by murtalaa(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
i hope it will be in this January sef. They should know that guys are edgy now especially when hopes have been rekindled.
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by Rotex29(m): 12:38am On Dec 25, 2012
May GOD help us
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by kazala: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
any new info about this recruitment?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by k4kenny(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nothing yet, I think. Let's see wat happens this month *fingers crossed*
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by dayjahvoo: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
anything yet? Hope this is not another nnpc hoax?
Re: NNPC Retail Calling For Interview by otuwe(f): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2013
It will happen when we least expect it....just keep praying...2013 is a year of miracles, signs and wonders!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.