Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Come Nigerians Just Read The Bible Just For The Sake Of Regurgitating It ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Nigerians Just Read The Bible Just For The Sake Of Regurgitating It ? (592 Views)

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible / A Must Read: The Dust Raised By John Kumuyi's Wedding! / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Come Nigerians Just Read The Bible Just For The Sake Of Regurgitating It ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
I HAVE DISCOVERED THIS SINCE I JOINED NL. ALOT OF PEOPLE THE WAY THEY READ IT AND REGURGITATE WITHOUT APPLYING IT, YOU WONDER HOW THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE READING. ITS LIKE A FAIRYTALE BOOK OF SOME ERA EONS AGO THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO TODAYS WORLD.

THE BIBLE IS A BOOK WRITTEN THE END FROM THE BEGINNING. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT WE ARE IN THE BIBLICAL ERA. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE IN IT AND WHO EVERY OTHER GROUP OF PERSON IS. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHICH NATION IS WHICH IN IT. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE TODAYS WORLD IN THE BIBLE. THIS IS THE ERA WE ARE LIVING IN. SO MANY PEOPLE ON NL READ THE BOOK LIKE IT IS SOME ERA THAT DOES NOT APPLY TO THEM. THATS WHY ALL THE ARGUMENTS ON HERE IS ABOUT TRINITY OR 'IS THE SOUL THE SAME AS SPIRIT'. YOU SHOULD BE ARGUING ABOUT PROPHESYS AND WHO THIS PROPHESY FITS AND YOU SHOULD BE TRYING TO MAP OUT THE FUTURE WITH THE BOOK. WE ARE IN THE BIBLICAL ERA. YOU HAVE TO SEE YOURSELF IN THE BOOK FOR IT TO COME ALIVE FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A BOOK ONLY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED EONS AGO. WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY IS IN IT. YOU GUYS SHOULD SIT DOWN AND ASK YOURSELF ? WHICH GROUP OF PEOPLE IS RUNNING THE WORLD TODAY AND HOW DOES THE BIBLE DESCRIBE THEM. WHAT IS THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THIS PEOPLE AND DOES IT FIT WHAT I AM SEEING FROM WATCHING THESE PEOPLE EVERYDAY. UNLESS YOU DO ALL THAT, YOU MAY AS WELL BE READING A FAIRYTALE BOOK.
Re: How Come Nigerians Just Read The Bible Just For The Sake Of Regurgitating It ? by pastormustwac: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hmn. . .
Re: How Come Nigerians Just Read The Bible Just For The Sake Of Regurgitating It ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2012
pastormustwac: Hmn. . .
INDEED HMMM LOL

(1) (Reply)

Stop Worrying About Tomorrow / Appeal To The Pleasure-loving / Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.