Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,727 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It (592 Views)

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag / The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by nakash: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mods why did you send my thread to big mac so that he can kill it. I have been arguing my case here quoting islamic scholars to show how islam is a made up religion for the last 28 hours and now you send it to that mother.fucker so that he can kill it. The bloody muslim apologists have no answer to my allegations and now you have sent it to them so that they can murder it? I stick by my handle banned at the Islam section here to show how lying islamists are evil and you are playing into their hands? Are mods here afraid of being bombed by muslims?
Re: Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by nakash: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Let me put this way. I opened a thread about why muslims should not claim Jerusalem as their holy city. I opined that if it was holy to them they should not pray with their but.ts facing it. I provided an image of them doing that. I went further and quoted their texts on how their prophet concoted how he was whisked to the farthest mosque and not jerusalem while in real sense he was copulating with his cousin to his ascension that never was. I brought forth writings to show that the prophet lied and was embarrassed he had been caught at it. I debunked the myth that the prophet ever stepped into Jerusalem. I showed how muslims captured the most holy sites in other places so that they could show how the subjects should behave in subjugation. Then the muslim apologists showed up And what do the mods do? They send my thread to big mac and where I cant defend it!!
Re: Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by nakash: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mods I now think that you think that Israel should accept that Hamas and iran armed terrorist groups should fire iranian made missiles to them and that they should not fire back because they have Iron Done,david sling and arrow so that their casualties are lower than the Islamists. mess you mess you mess you a million times. Islam shall never win despite obama support Who will ditch you.
Re: Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by nakash: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
nakash: Mods I now think that you think that Israel should accept that Hamas and iran armed terrorist groups should fire iranian made missiles to them and that they should not fire back because they have Iron Done,david sling and arrow so that their casualties are lower than the Islamists. Fu..ck you fu..ck you fu..ck you a million times. Islam shall never win despite obama support Who will ditch you.
Re: Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lemme give you a single advice bro... Go to the north and tell them one on one. Even look for the heard of Boko H.
Re: Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by manmustwac(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Since you have been banned from the Muslim section of Nairaland it means you are banned from making Muslim topics since all Muslim topics are to be moved to the Muslim section. So please stop doing it.
Re: Sent My Thread To Big Mac So That He Can Kill It by seyibrown(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
manmustwac: Since you have been banned from the Muslim section of Nairaland it means you are banned from making Muslim topics since all Muslim topics are to be moved to the Muslim section. So please stop doing it.

Really? Non-muslims who are not favoured by the muslim MOD cannot discuss Islam on NL? How reasonable and fair is that? I am not surprised .. this is what obtains in the real world ... political correctness that will in the end bite the posterior of all those who pander to it!

(1)

Who Needs Deliverance? / The Zadokite Document Part 1 / Beyond Religion And Culture:: Please Can Anyone Explain This? I Don't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.