Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water (9358 Views)

Bathing With Sponges & Without Sponges. / What Is Your Favourite Brand Of Bathing Soap? / What The Advantages/disadvantages Of Bathing Hot Or Cold Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water by adegbitown: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
someone once said that always bathing with warm water can cause the skin to wear off faster than normal. my dad is close to 60 and he still bathes with lukewarm water. is there any negative effect attached to this? let's know the facts.
Re: Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
adegbitown: someone once said that always bathing with warm water can cause the skin to wear off faster than normal. my dad is close to 60 and he still bathes with lukewarm water. is there any negative effect attached to this? let's know the facts.

Warm water help strip skin of dead cells and bathing in epsom salt water will kill bacteria on the skin. Salt is the natural killer for bacteria. Water and soap remove dead cells because your body constantly growing and there are no reports of skin damaged by warm water unless you are scald by extremely hot water.
Re: Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water by adegbitown: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
thanks a lot
Re: Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On Nov 02, 2012
adegbitown: thanks a lot

No problem!

There is no such thing as dumb questions but obvious answers. That's what my granny always said! grin

(1) (Reply)

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! / Fake Drugs In South East Increases Number Of Deaths / Earn From Glnd Health Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.