Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Your Thoughts On Having Fun While Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thoughts On Having Fun While Dating (547 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Having Fun While Dating by 2sexy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello Ladies in the house.

What is your thought about having fun in a relationship? Is it a standard that you(a girl) MUST have fun just because guys are flocking around you?

Is it a criteria that you must have fun with other guys that come around you so as to be matured enough before marriage?

I asked because I had a talk with a lady and she said she had her fun well and that is it when she gets married that she would now start having fun? And meanwhile she was cheating with various guys( which she termed as FUN).

I had to raise this question in order for us see what your views are.
It seem that a lot of girls see this as the only way to WISE and matured before marriage.

over to you guys

(1) (Reply)

Are YOU FOR Or AGAINST? / Error / When A Fine Girl Is Off & On...the Unusual Behaviour Of Some Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.