Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Business Investment Opportunity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Investment Opportunity (908 Views)

Business & Investment Advice For Enterpreneurs / Palm Oil Business/investment / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Investment Opportunity by OLIVE03: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Olive and my business is the same, I run an event management, decoration outfit and my oFfice is in Lekki Phase one, to the glory of God, I have been able to win an impressing number of customers over due to my diligence and detailing in my work delivery and most especially with the grace of God. I'm planning to take my business to the next level by purchasing most of the materials I would be needing to carry out my project because it happens in this business is that the amount I would use in hiring (which is what I do now) the accessories I use in executing a particular project(event) is like 40% of the cost of purchase. Would appreciate anyone willing to partner with me as there will be profit sharing over a stipulated period of time. I'm Soliciting for a sum of 4million Naira and I will be ready to drop 1million naira after the festive jobs which have been concluded with the clients already. Serious investors should pls get in touch: 08029522058 or email me:olivefloralsandevents@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Gove Me Guides On How To Register On Football Betting. / . / Start Moringa Business With N3,000 And Get N25,000! Call 07039404431 Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.