Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Palm Oil Business/investment - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Oil Business/investment (1323 Views)

Palm Oil Business / Palm Oil Business Opportunities / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business/investment by xsey: 1:12pm On May 02, 2012
Hello,
Here is a very simple and lucrative business opportunity.

Palm Oil Business
Opportunity #1:
You can achieve a 15%-20%Potential returns on investment.
Transaction cycle is 5 days.
(2 days to buy palm oil from supplier and 3 days to get payment cleared by LPO)

Opportunity #2
Storage Business
Storage business can give you up to 100% or more within 5 months
You can do this on a part-time...busy people can do this...
The steps are:
Buy-Keep-Resell
I'll be showing you the step-by-step on how you can achieve this.
There are strategies and methods of buying and re-selling which you need to know.
What you get will be practical steps based on my experience in the business.

Start-up Capital: with N50,000- N300,000, you can combine with existing Suppliers of palm oil to these companies.
You can just order for an ebook that shows you how to start a Palm Oil Marketing and Storage Business
The ebook will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your payment.
Price of the ebook is N5,500

For Investors; you don't have time to run the business or you just want us to do the day-to-day activities for you. Then we can do a Joint Venture and you get a good returns on your capital monthly.
With N500,000 minimum Capital. A higher capital is more desirable.
(we can do joint venture based on agreement and mutual understanding)

You can call me on 08077918702, 08028913909, 08139448333 for how to meet and get started immediately.
My email is oloye@royalfarmproduce.com

We are based in Ibadan. Our buyers are within the south-west (primarily Oyo State)
Enjoy your day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Concrete Block Making Machine / Bespoke 2015 Foreign Diary / So No Nairialander Customise School Socks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.