Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Olamide - Voice Of The Street - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide - Voice Of The Street (10849 Views)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Olamide – Voice Of The Street / Olamide - Voice Of The Street [official Video] / Alabai - Voice Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Heavensent(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
airmark:
It will not make sense to you if you either dont understand yoruba or you dont understand what is meant by street. Moreso the rap is hardcore, so it might not sink to ears used to pop, blues and raggae only.
i agree wit u,YOU 2 SURE! This kinda rap,mostly upcomers shud take example of! TATATATATATyrone
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by CLIQBOY(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
phemi01: The funny thing bout music is that no matter how stupid or wack a song sounds, u'll find people who like it.

If u are exposed, matured and are used to listening to good music, it's possible u won't like olamide's music.

Though ppl sing 4 various reasons, that doesn't mean u a musician shouldn't sing @ least one meaningful song throughout his lifetime.

What separates a good musician from a mediocre one is the ability to be able to entertain and also teach ppl with ur music. U don't have to do gbam gbam dim dim all d time. Do entertaining songs jst for fun n also do inspirational songs.

That's Y d yankee musicians are way ahead. They understand music. (Though not all).

Our naija Old skul musicians made a lot good music. Very few of d new skul these days jump into music for money n cheap fame.

Good music is not all about noise making.
listen to responsibility and boys are not similing and che na 2baba or dbanj abi psquare dey sing wetin get moral values abi..why not buy tope alabi music or akanchawa
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by phemi01(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
CLIQBOY: listen to responsibility and boys are not similing and che na 2baba or dbanj abi psquare dey sing wetin get moral values abi..why not buy tope alabi music or akanchawa

I just said if u are exposed, matured n used to good music. From ur post it shows u lack any of these qualities.

I do not think I said anything bout responsibility. So to u 2face doesn't single inspirational songs?

I know ppl lyk u. I'm not saying u shouldn't listen to ur olamide, but try to always listen to good music.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
twicenoni: happy birthday modella.may God increase your gain and decrease your pain,amen

Amen o...thanks.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
^^^ Happy birthday, many happy returns.
phemi01:

I just said if u are exposed, matured n used to good music. From ur post it shows u lack any of these qualities.

I do not think I said anything bout responsibility. So to u 2face doesn't single inspirational songs?

I know ppl lyk u. I'm not saying u shouldn't listen to ur olamide, but try to always listen to good music.
Dude, your body dey hot too much, calm down. He was asking you to listen to Olamide's tracks ''Responsibility'' and ''Boys are not smiling'' off his last album, to realise the guy, sings inspirational songs few of you crave for.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by 50calibre(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
dammytosh:

It is about ur choice of music or understanding of the lyrics , the rhyme and the flow.

i hate harry porter series and managed to finish ONLY one half way. I hate prison break and refuse to watch it even uptil now. It is not yet a problem until I say d 2 movies are nonsense or rubbish and d people who watched them don't have a job. (Dts fallacy)

I made sure i listened to the single more than 4 times
without the fear of data loss in KB before typing this.

My conclusion. Tight beat, tight flow, nice lyrics, perfect ryhme, nice and Olamide like chorus.

- My Opinion.

You hate Harry porter, I can understand but prison break? Who doesn't like prison break?

Guy just go and pick up prison break 1-4 and relax to watch it ( be patient) I bet you after the first season, you will love PB better than food.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
It has been on replay since morning..the sound is good. Lyrics is tight. Olamide is so on point and he is the best in rap for now + hez got the street attitude. Just like Dagrin though Dagrin is still the bestest

1 Like

Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by outofthebox: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
its on point.he is def on point again and again.tight beat.
he def reminds me of Jigga man.every gud rapper must definetly work on his beat cos thatz the only way he can carry every niggaz along
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by bolakale30(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have always loved this Olamide of a Dude since when he dropped Ilefo Illuminati but he definitely killed this Track, av kept it on replay since a.m... Just don't knw who has the best lyrical flow btw him and my BESTEST boy M.I Abaga, though he seems to be more of a street lyricist... #myopinon
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2012
ur song rocks man... #1manmopol#
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Phase10dawg(m): 3:11am On Nov 03, 2012
This track tight...Am the voice of the street...I only look up to God...Welkum 2 d street
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by masterpiecer(m): 6:22am On Nov 03, 2012
Irrespective of what anybody thinks, [size=22pt]that boy is gooooooood[/size], i don't understand yoruba but his delivery is tight and every1 who knows rap music knows dat.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by Madawaki01(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
phemi01: The funny thing bout music is that no matter how stupid or wack a song sounds, u'll find people who like it.

If u are exposed, matured and are used to listening to good music, it's possible u won't like olamide's music.

Though ppl sing 4 various reasons, that doesn't mean u a musician shouldn't sing @ least one meaningful song throughout his lifetime.

What separates a good musician from a mediocre one is the ability to be able to entertain and also teach ppl with ur music. U don't have to do gbam gbam dim dim all d time. Do entertaining songs jst for fun n also do inspirational songs.

That's Y d yankee musicians are way ahead. They understand music. (Though not all).

Our naija Old skul musicians made a lot good music. Very few of d new skul these days jump into music for money n cheap fame.

Good music is not all about noise making.
piece of crap,
nd u're speaking frm sentiments,
THUMBS UP OLAMIDE
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by masterpiecer(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Since i downloaded it 2 days back, i have d song on replay virtually all day, n its banging on my head phone ryt now, pure creativity n vigorous delivery, tyt lyrics.
Re: Olamide - Voice Of The Street by airmark(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2012
^^^^ I'm trying not to get addicted to the jam but i could n't. Just like Dagrin's Pon pon pon, it keeps banging my 4 walls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele / Flavour - Virtuous Woman [official Video] / Recommend Rap Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.