Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! (2967 Views)

The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by NEROSKY(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2012
Akpos decided to follow his friend Osas on a hunting trip deep in the forest of Okomu reserve in Iguobazuwa. Akpos has never gone hunting while Osas has hunted all his life. When they got to the middle of the forest, Osas told Akpos to sit by a tree and not make a sound while he checks out an antelope trail.
After he got about a quarter of a mile away, Osas heard a blood-curling scream which scared away nearby antelope. He rushed back to Akpos and yelled; "I think I tell you say make you quiet?"
Akpos replied : "Shuo, I try o, I really try. When green snake waka pass my leg I nor shake body or make peem sound. When gorilla come dey breath hot and smelly smelly air for my face, I nor shake body or make shekele sound. But when two squirrel waka enter my trouser leg, one come tell the other one say, "Chei, see as this two palm kernels big like coconut, we nor go fit chop dem finish for here, so make we pluck and carry dem go home", naim I come start to halla. Hapi nu month folks !

http://lolnaija.com/jokes-akpors-goes-hunting-lwkmd/

2 Likes

Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by Lagusta(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A+++++++

REMARKS: ONE OF THE BEST JOKES I HAV EVER SEEN!!!!!!

REWARD: FREE TICKET TO LONDON FOR THE QUEEN'S DIAMOND JUBILEE (HELP ME GREET OBJ WHEN U GET THERE)
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by PRINCEHPXP(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2012
This Is D Best Examination
Online Site Also You Wil See
Lots Of
free Things Like Freecal
code,free Browsing,Free
Pinging On Ur Blackberry,even U wil know how To Make Use
and Operate Computer
Online Just visit the link
below

www.loadedplaza .tk
www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by NEROSKY(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2012
Lagusta: JOKE GRADING: A+++++++

REMARKS: ONE OF THE BEST JOKES I HAV EVER SEEN!!!!!!

REWARD: FREE TICKET TO LONDON FOR THE QUEEN'S DIAMOND JUBILEE (HELP ME GREET OBJ WHEN U GET THERE)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by NEROSKY(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2012
PRINCEHPXP: This Is D Best Examination
Online Site Also You Wil See
Lots Of
free Things Like Freecal
code,free Browsing,Free
Pinging On Ur Blackberry,even U wil know how To Make Use
and Operate Computer
Online Just visit the link
below

www.loadedplaza .tk
www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk www.loadedplaza .tk

for this free site?
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by KDK(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2012
grin grin this is just class.
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
NEROSKY: Akpos decided to follow his friend Osas on a hunting trip deep in the forest of Okomu reserve in Iguobazuwa. Akpos has never gone hunting while Osas has hunted all his life. When they got to the middle of the forest, Osas told Akpos to sit by a tree and not make a sound while he checks out an antelope trail.
After he got about a quarter of a mile away, Osas heard a blood-curling scream which scared away nearby antelope. He rushed back to Akpos and yelled; "I think I tell you say make you quiet?"
Akpos replied : "Shuo, I try o, I really try. When green snake waka pass my leg I nor shake body or make peem sound. When gorilla come dey breath hot and smelly smelly air for my face, I nor shake body or make shekele sound. But when two squirrel waka enter my trouser leg, one come tell the other one say, "Chei, see as this two palm kernels big like coconut, we nor go fit chop dem finish for here, so make we pluck and carry dem go home", naim I come start to halla. Hapi nu month folks !

Guy u madt gan ni o.....LWKMD... OMG....Nairaland is crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
NEROSKY: Akpos decided to follow his friend Osas on a hunting trip deep in the forest of Okomu reserve in Iguobazuwa. Akpos has never gone hunting while Osas has hunted all his life. When they got to the middle of the forest, Osas told Akpos to sit by a tree and not make a sound while he checks out an antelope trail.

grin grin
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by AnnbabyHot(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hahahahhahahhhahahhhahahhahah

@op you too much hahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by ayklazic(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
NEROSKY:

for this free site?

are u serious.....
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by anodebe(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
MIND YOUR LANGUAGE....lol
There were these 4 Guys..
>a Russian..
>a German..
>an American..
> & a Frencman...
Who found this small genie
bottle.When they rubbed the
bottle,a Genie appeared.
Thankful that the guys had
released him out of the
bottle,he said,
"Next to you all,are 4
swimming pools.
I will give each of you a wish.
When you run towards the
pool & jump,you must shout
what you want the pool of
water to become & then your
wish will come true.
The Frenchman wanted to
start .
He ran towards the pool
jumped & shouted,'WINE'.
The Pool immediately
changed into a pool of wine,
& the Frenchman was happily
swimming & drinking from
the pool.
Next,the Russian ran to a
differen t pool &
shouted,'VODKA!' &
immersed himself into a pool
of Vodka equally as happy as
the German.
Next the German ran to a
different pool & shouted
'BEER' & immerse d himself
into a Pool of Beer ofkos
equally as happy as the other
two.
Lastly,the American eager for
his chance was running
towards a different pool
when he suddenly stepped on
a banana peel,slipped on it
towards the pool & shouted,
SHIT!!!!!

for more jokes like this page www.facebook.com/tonison.news
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2012

Nice one
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by gendebs(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2012
nice joke. I cant stop laughing. Hahahahahahahahaha /500x
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by anodebe(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2012
An 11 year old girl realized
that she had started to grow
hair
between her legs. she got
worried and asked her Mom
about the hair. Her mom calmly said."That
part where hair has grown is
called
a monkey, be proud that your
monkey has grown hair."
Next morning at breakfast she told her sister."My monkey
has grown hair."Her sister
smiled
and said."that's nothing, mine
is already eating banana's."
#Her Mom fainted lol. FOR MORE JOKES www.facebook.com/tonison.news
Re: Jokes : Akpors Goes Hunting...lwkmd!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 31, 2019
Whoa. sad

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Weird Things That Happen Only In Nigeria! / Pics: When Ur Barber Has A Phd In Barbing / Finally! Whatsapp Now Has A Middle-finger Emoji.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.