Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121380 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by NonFarmPayrol: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
JAkpayen: If you ain't buying gold now, then you are missing greatly grin grin grin grin

"Everything is in the chart"

Hmmm, here it 450 pips gone here shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you should have bought gold since 6 November, you would have spent your weekend at the bank grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mr NFP represented me well when i was on break, just wanted to enjoy my spare Username, grin grin grin grin grin
The Mods think they are smart, any way i leave that for Seun to solve grin

Am back, Rozay 4 4X cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
o boy u no well o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
aguiyi: o boy u no well o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FX fever shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Piponomics: I have an EJ Sell from 102.20 still on and added another lot at 101.53 all for a TP of 100.30.
Trailing profits closely tho cos am scared of BOJ and their unannounced interventions.
If the full TP is achieved..OH MY grin grin grin
Na Gagnam style things o!!
Was stopped out at 100.70 on both trades. After going 12 pips close to my TP angry angry
Anyways 233 pips total not bad. Will be keeping tabs to see where the next bearish move will start again.
What a lovely week it has been. wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
rozayx5:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FX fever shocked shocked
IT was nice speaking with you today, you are a source of encouragement to me in this fx business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
LaconicINC:
IT was nice speaking with you today, you are a source of encouragement to me in this fx business

The calculator is our limit grin grin grin
It was nice listening to the voice of a fellow trader cool
Everyones post in this thread is a source of inspiration to me, cause i am gingered seeing people still pushing on smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
rozayx5:

The calculator is our limit grin grin grin
It was nice listening to the voice of a fellow trader cool
Everyones post in this thread is a source of inspiration to me, cause i am gingered seeing people still pushing on smiley
yea i love that, you are THINKING BIG!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
eu is at a buy zone cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
rozayx5: Mr NFP represented me well when i was on break, just wanted to enjoy my spare Username, grin grin grin grin grin
The Mods think they are smart, any way i leave that for Seun to solve grin

Am back, Rozay 4 4X cool

Am happy to see you post again as I don't miss every trader and would be trader's post here whether online or not. The mod on nairaland really sucks as several of my post today where hidden and removed. Wanted to post about my experience selling LR to an exchanger 3 days ago and till now, no credit. And many more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
Going against the trend today has caused my micro account to be in dilemma of -52$ which is almost half of my total capital. I quickly activate emergency hedging at equal lot size making it a floating loss of -52$ (trade still open with one side loosing and the other in green). Luckily for me, I still have margin left that can take additional 0.03 lot and so am waiting for good trade set up on Monday. Please I need advice on what to do so I don't fall prey to margin call. God forbid
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by easycopyrh(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
bommaster:

bros longest time, u just gave us sharp knife and teach us how to fight BOM and left us there. kindly come over and finish what u've started, we all missed u

Bros i dey o, make una no vesh ooo na time o. na jst 3 times i dey BOM in a day nw wit my BOM system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2012
efe22: Going against the trend today has caused my micro account to be in dilemma of -52$ which is almost half of my total capital. I quickly activate emergency hedging at equal lot size making it a floating loss of -52$ (trade still open with one side loosing and the other in green). Luckily for me, I still have margin left that can take additional 0.03 lot and so am waiting for good trade set up on Monday. Please I need advice on what to do so I don't fall prey to margin call. God forbid
. Close all trade. Learn from this. Am sure u hedged on a pair. Stop hedging, if u must do not take two trades inb the opposite directions on one pair. Don't over trade and last trend is ur friend. Do not trade against it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
efe22: Going against the trend today has caused my micro account to be in dilemma of -52$ which is almost half of my total capital. I quickly activate emergency hedging at equal lot size making it a floating loss of -52$ (trade still open with one side loosing and the other in green). Luckily for me, I still have margin left that can take additional 0.03 lot and so am waiting for good trade set up on Monday. Please I need advice on what to do so I don't fall prey to margin call. God forbid
LOOOOLz... must u tell everyone ur acct balance? + u sound like u confuse.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
well in my DEMO world. i learn everyday. i trade news and not indicators. four trades in five days. won three(184pips. lost one(82pips.... still doing demo till probably feburary. i see people celebrate dollars on this thread everyday buh cant make me jump in the game. though i feel tempted to. hard work and time will count. thankx to rozay and endfx. rili helful............. have a blissful weekend people grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Good night all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2012
prowitin: . Close all trade. Learn from this. Am sure u hedged on a pair. Stop hedging, if u must do not take two trades inb the opposite directions on one pair. Don't over trade and last trend is ur friend. Do not trade against it.

No I don't use hedging strategy. It is the dumbest way to trade. Trend line got broken on the opposite side and I did'nt know on time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2012
OliverPin: LOOOOLz... must u tell everyone ur acct balance? + u sound like u confuse.

Men you harsh o. Ok I will shut my mouth next time on stuff like this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2012
Two things are involved:
Sports Athlete: plays his game well and gets paid well = take profit
Fumbles on the field of play/ring and losses = margin call
Banker: if a banker does his job well he gets paid = take profit
If he fumbles and is sacked or SANUSIed = margin call
Doctors: if he treats patient well he makes money= take profit
If he kills his patients he gets no patronage = margin call
Politician: if he develops his people and land well he gets reelected= take profit
If he embezzles and gets impeached or EFCCed = margin call
Pastor: if he preaches well and helps the people, gets more members= Take profit
If he lands in scandal/sin he looses members = margin call
Engineer: Builds good equipments or productions get paid + patronage= take profit
Build poor equipments/machines/road etc gets sacked = margin call
Armed robber: Steals/heist well get money to squander = take profit
He he gets caught and is burnt alive = margin call
House wife: is good and takes care of family, husband loves her more = Take profit
If she misbehaves and is divorced = margin call
Driver: Drivers well and arrives at destination safely = take profit
Drives drunks and lands a fatal accident = margin call
Forex trader: ----------------------------------------------------- = take profit
------------------------------------------------------ = margin call
Every job or Endeavour to take profit involves the risk of margin call. Margin call can be prevented and avoided in all cases above.

The difference in all these lies in our money management(cautious planning)and stop loss.
My 2 kobo thoughts for the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i think if i gave up 6 months ago i would have been like the second person on the pic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by namdo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
rozay>> worth thinking about especially if your equity is in building mode and you are trading well with consistent profits.

Happy week end to all ya hunters and spectators alike.

Gold: me thinks it's time to sell again. Jakpayen>> what convinced you to be buying still at this time? is it not a done retracement on daily tf?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2012

trading against the trend is dangerous..jst close the trade and accept your lost for now so that it will not land you in more problem...atleast u ve gained something frm this...there will always be another opportunity in d future.and learn not to over trade..for you to ve a debit of -$52 in a micro account that means you r still gambling and using poor money management... is jst my opinion anyway...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
hey guys. check out this video. long buh made some sense.... http://finance.uncommonwisdomdaily.com/reports/RWR/DEC-VSP/dec-vsp-alt-2.php?ccode=0626124958223RWR&em=blastseeds@weissinc.com&sc=p446&ec=4789278
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
rozayx5: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i think if i gave up 6 months ago i would have been like the second person on the pic grin grin grin

Pm u at gtalk no response wasop can we talk rit there plz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
hisableplc:

Pm u at gtalk no response wasop can we talk rit there plz

I dey , nothing deh happen cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
How Successful Traders Think

I'm thinking of writing a book titled "How Successful Traders Think". I need contributions from gurus in the house. How do you think?
The difference between a successful trader and an unsuccessful one could be a change in attitude or psychology. Having been through both roads, this is how I think when the feeling accomplishment over-shadows me... smiley

1. Willing to create rules:
I have not yet encountered a person interested in trading who didn't resist the notion of creating a set of rules. We agree on the one hand that rules make sense, but we really have no intention of creating, let alone, sticking to them. It is a common saying that “have a plan and trade your plan”. How many of us have a plan? Some of us that have those plans have them instilled in our minds by others. The successful trader believes in creating rules which he is willing to follow to the letter but the unsuccessful one believes he should use the rules of a guru.

2. Takes responsibility

Trading is a personal choice with immediate outcome. Remember, nothing happens until we decide to start; it lasts as long as we want; and it doesn't end until we decide to stop. Price is always in constant motion. Until, you take a position, nothing happens. The unsuccessful trader finds it difficult to take responsibility for a losing trade but blames it on the mentor while the successful traders believes losing is part of the game.

3. Self-sufficient
The successful trader is always contented with what the market gives him. He believes there is abundance in the market and so waits for a better opportunity to pull the trigger. The unsuccessful one thinks opportunity lost is opportunity gone so he takes every trade exposing himself to overtrading with the attendant risks of drawdowns and/or margin call.

4. Simplicity

The successful trader believes that a simple trading strategy is enough to make consistent profits while the unsuccessful one believes there is a complex trading system that the successful traders use that give them an edge over the unsuccessful ones. They are constantly in search of the “holy grail”.

To be continued….
Contributions will be highly appreciated.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
surveycash: How Successful Traders Think

I'm thinking of writing a book titled "How Successful Traders Think". I need contributions from gurus in the house. How do you think?
The difference between a successful trader and an unsuccessful one could be a change in attitude or psychology. Having been through both roads, this is how I think when the feeling accomplishment over-shadows me... smiley

1. Willing to create rules:
I have not yet encountered a person interested in trading who didn't resist the notion of creating a set of rules. We agree on the one hand that rules make sense, but we really have no intention of creating, let alone, sticking to them. It is a common saying that “have a plan and trade your plan”. How many of us have a plan? Some of us that have those plans have them instilled in our minds by others. The successful trader believes in creating rules which he is willing to follow to the letter but the unsuccessful one believes he should use the rules of a guru.

2. Takes responsibility

Trading is a personal choice with immediate outcome. Remember, nothing happens until we decide to start; it lasts as long as we want; and it doesn't end until we decide to stop. Price is always in constant motion. Until, you take a position, nothing happens. The unsuccessful trader finds it difficult to take responsibility for a losing trade but blames it on the mentor while the successful traders believes losing is part of the game.

3. Self-sufficient
The successful trader is always contented with what the market gives him. He believes there is abundance in the market and so waits for a better opportunity to pull the trigger. The unsuccessful one thinks opportunity lost is opportunity gone so he takes every trade exposing himself to overtrading with the attendant risks of drawdowns and/or margin call.

4. Simplicity

The successful trader believes that a simple trading strategy is enough to make consistent profits while the unsuccessful one believes there is a complex trading system that the successful traders use that give them an edge over the unsuccessful ones. They are constantly in search of the “holy grail”.

To be continued….
Contributions will be highly appreciated.

ok nice tho. learnt smtin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Market open happening soon grin grin grin
i laugh in Spanish grin grin grin
cause am seeing things grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
rozayx5: Market open happening soon grin grin grin
i laugh in Spanish grin grin grin
cause am seeing things grin grin grin

Can't wait. Let's know where we are headed. North or Soutth
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FEMIOLA2: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
surveycash:

Can't wait. Let's know where we are headed. North or Soutth

anywhere we follow!!!... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.