Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (126208 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yea, I can see the piphunters congregating around their lappies, ready for another week of showdown. grin grin

May the pips be with us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
FEMI OLA:

anywhere we follow!!!... grin grin grin

Yes sire, this is where I see follow follow being good business... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Which way pals... Any signal...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2012

This is what am seeing:

sell AUDUSD at 1.0392 -> sl: 1.0422 tp: 1.0352
sell EURJPY at 101.01 ->sl:101.31 tp:100.51

sell limit EURUSD at 1.2720 ->sl:1.2750 tp:1.2690
sell limit GBPUSD at 1.5921 ->sl:1.5951 tp:1.5871
sell limit GBPJPY at 126.47 ->sl:126.77 tp:125.97

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by b03liberty(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
on your track>>>>GOOOO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 4:01am On Nov 12, 2012
When another uncertainty looms in the market like this, the only place i put money is Gold.

I hope they find a way around this fiscal cliff.

Stalking Gold through-out the week.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:32am On Nov 12, 2012
I smell WINNINGWAYZ, answer me if your the one i see so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2012
rozayx5: I smell WINNINGWAYZ, answer me if your the one i see so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bros.... na me oooh. how market? am starting with GU buy anyway...
Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
Bros.... na me oooh. how market? am starting with GU buy anyway...
Happy pipping

Missed you BOSS, hope dem no kidnapp you grin grin grin grin grin grin
i hope the Bulls quickly gather momentum there so that you can get your bankroll cool cool
my Snipers fixed on 2 pairs one of them below USDCAD, shocked shocked shocked
any one wey enter nah blasting tinz go happen grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2012
apart from ma channels, am riding on 23.5% retracement. Lets see how it goes... happy pipping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: apart from ma channels, am riding on 23.5% retracement. Lets see how it goes... happy pipping

just checked, got a Buy signal here on 1H charts also if the BBStop is broken, the Calcualtor is your limit grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2012
How market folks??
Waiting for EJ to close below .10 or above .30 smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Nice buy no audusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2012
BUY GU 1.5915 till 1.5943(this is the weekly pivot).if it hits this price by 10am naija time then reversal can be expected.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Piponomics: How market folks??
Waiting for EJ to close below .10 or above .30 smiley
Sell Stop triggered at 101.09. Tight SL Fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Where do you place your pending order based on the boss system
Piponomics:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Where do you place your pending order based on the boss system
The only thing I use from the boss is the GANN 4H SSL. Very powerful filter.
I use BBSTOP and Quickfib on 15mins charts to make pending order decisions. Formally used PSAR but since i got the BBStop, it has been a breeze. Below is what my main trading chart looks like.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2012
surveycash:
This is what am seeing:

sell AUDUSD at 1.0392 -> sl: 1.0422 tp: 1.0352
sell EURJPY at 101.01 ->sl:101.31 tp:100.51

sell limit EURUSD at 1.2720 ->sl:1.2750 tp:1.2690
sell limit GBPUSD at 1.5921 ->sl:1.5951 tp:1.5871
sell limit GBPJPY at 126.47 ->sl:126.77 tp:125.97
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2012
Piponomics:
moved this trade to +2. I no understand this movement wey i dey see undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2012
y Leika Kihara and Kaori Kaneko
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's economy shrank in the September quarter for the first time since last year, adding to signs that slowing global growth and tensions with China are nudging the world's third-largest economy into recession.
The 0.9 percent fall in GDP was in line with expectations, although a decline in capital expenditure was much steeper than forecast. Sony Corp and Panasonic Corp have slashed spending plans to cope with massive losses as they struggle with competitive markets and a strong yen.
The fall in GDP translated into an annualized rate of decline of 3.5 percent, government data showed on Monday. While U.S. growth showed a modest pick up in the third quarter, Japan and the euro zone economies are shrinking.
"The GDP data confirms that the economy has fallen into a recession," said Tatsushi Shikano, senior economist at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities in Tokyo. "It is set for a second straight quarter of contraction in the current quarter."
A recession is commonly defined as two consecutive quarters of contraction.
The data kept government pressure on the Bank of Japan to boost monetary stimulus even after it eased policy in October for the second straight month as a strong yen and a territorial row with China exacerbate weak demand for exports.
Economy Minister Seiji Maehara said the central bank should pursue powerful policy easing to boost the economy, although BOJ Governor Masaaki Shirakawa shot back that the government should do its bit too.
Many analysts expect the BOJ to leave policy unchanged at a review next week, but some see it boosting stimulus again at a December 19-20 meeting, shortly after the U.S. Federal Reserve is due to meet.
External demand accounted for 0.7 percentage points of July-September GDP contraction, matching the median projection. Japan's exports fell 5.0 percent in July-September, the biggest slide since a 6.0 percent decline in April-June last year, the data showed.
A row with China over sovereignty of some islands in the East China Sea sparked violent protests in China and the boycott of Japanese goods, which added to the slide in exports, particularly for automakers such as Nissan Motor Co.
Private consumption - which accounts for roughly 60 percent of the economy - fell 0.5 percent in the third quarter against a median forecast of a 0.6 percent drop.
Capital expenditure tumbled 3.2 percent, the fastest pace of decline since a 5.5 percent drop in April-June 2009, as companies turned more pessimistic about earnings from domestic and overseas markets.
In Japan's ailing electronics sector, Sony plans to reduce capital spending by 29 percent in the year to March 2013 and Panasonic plans a 27 percent cut, after incurring huge losses in their TV manufacturing businesses.
The companies are struggling to compete with more nimble rivals, such as South Korea's Samsung Electronics and America's Apple Inc, and with a steady rise in the yen, which makes exports from Japan more expensive.
Analysts said Japanese companies face too many uncertainties to plan future spending with confidence and that is unlikely to change in the current quarter.
Resolving the protracted euro zone debt crisis is no nearer, U.S. tax increases and government spending cuts in early 2013 could tip America into recession unless Congress acts, and adding domestic uncertainty Japan's Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda has promised to call a national election "soon" to break a political deadlock.
Masamichi Adachi, senior economist at JPMorgan Securities, said business investment would fall again in the fourth quarter as the global economy recovers only gradually.
"If some of these uncertainties are removed, it is possible for things to improve," Adachi said.
He forecast capital expenditure will fall 0.5 percent in October-December and then rise 0.7 percent in January-March.
Japan's economy outperformed most of its Group of Seven peers in the first half of this year on robust private consumption and spending for reconstruction following last year's earthquake.
But growth has stalled since then. Indeed, second-quarter growth was revised down in the latest figures by half to just 0.1 percent. The last quarterly economic contraction was in the Oct-Dec period of 2011, when GDP fell 0.3 percent.
With the economic affect of rebuilding from last year's earthquake and tsunami fading, the government acknowledged last week that its index of leading indicators gauge fell to a level suggesting the onset of a recession.
"I can not deny the possibility that Japan has fallen into a recession phase," Maehara told reporters after the data was released.
He said he expected the BOJ to pursue powerful policy easing, although in a speech BOJ head Shirakawa stressed that flooding markets with cash alone wouldn't inflation the economy when interest rates are near zero. The government should boost the economy's growth potential with deregulation and structural reform, he said.
"Exports and output are likely to remain weak, and domestic demand won't increase enough to make up for the weakness in exports," he said.
The BOJ set a 1 percent inflation target and eased policy in February. It followed up with further stimulus based on asset buying in April, September and October on mounting evidence the economy was on the cusp of a recession.
The euro zone is expected to report on Thursday that the economy shrank by 0.2 percent in the third quarter, extending a 0.2 percent contraction in the second quarter.
(Editing by Neil Fullick and Tomasz Janowski)

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/japan-economy-shrinks-0-9-032756882.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2012
My own 4hours gann does not show on 15minutes. Whats the trick
Piponomics:
The only thing I use from the boss is the GANN 4H SSL. Very powerful filter.
I use BBSTOP and Quickfib on 15mins charts to make pending order decisions. Formally used PSAR but since i got the BBStop, it has been a breeze. Below is what my main trading chart looks like.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2012
fxbomovi: My own 4hours gann does not show on 15minutes. Whats the trick
Trick? None that I know of. Maybe you should zoom out your chart a bit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Oh. Thats a good idea. When i get home, i give it a try. Thanks. Have a pipfull day.
Piponomics:
Trick? None that I know of. Maybe you should zoom out your chart a bit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2012
Goodmorning traders, GU to slide to 1.5820. happy pipful day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2012
the only danger of buying GU on my side now is that my 4H template, is still on a sell signal cool
refer to my first pic today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 10:56am On Nov 12, 2012
rozayx5:

just checked, got a Buy signal here on 1H charts also if the BBStop is broken, the Calcualtor is your limit grin grin grin grin grin grin

the bbstop rejected the price action shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
so the bears still stand tall shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
BOUGHT GOLD AT 1737.59 WITH TP AT 1750.72 AND SL AT 1730.00 LETS SEE HOW IT GOES wink wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by gnachu2: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Anyone willing to buy or partner? Check this out. $1,265,000.00 Withdrawals Already Made By My
Seller. Forex Robot Makes 101% Daily. Has been trading for the past 572 Days Yes real money
(developer proctected
robot)
can meet me for how to
get it trading in you
account even while you sleep. And also the best
brokers and why it
works with selected
brokers. Meet me for
details 1 on
1 with your cash $998. I will show you current
activities and order
taken or closed live in a
Similiar to myfxbook
environment. Price
$998. I will sell only 19 to avoid broker
congestion so that i can
always provide
support. I am based in
Calabar. Meet me
physically with your cash.
Gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by easycopyrh(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
already chopping 14pips on GOLD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
To GU traders, Sell still in control till 1.5820
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=surveycash][/quote]

my boss y is ur GU tp @ 1.5871, wats responsible for dat? y not lower dan dat?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
nelsonmo:

my boss y is ur GU tp @ 1.5871, wats responsible for dat? y not lower dan dat?

I'm very conservative sir with my limits. I take 20 -30pips/trade x 5 daily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (116) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.