Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122507 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Manweysabi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
When will i get in touch with u on Ymessanger?
rozayx5:

Simple, get rid of all the flat screens and give her a Trading book by a female writer for her birthday gift
and dont forget to attach a laptop programmed only for trading grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
rozayx5:

Simple, get rid of all the flat screens and give her a Trading book by a female writer for her birthday gift
and dont forget to attach a laptop programmed only for trading grin grin
good idea,may be i will try your idea out,i have tried so many ideas just for her to have interest in forex trading in-fact there was a time i opened an account for her and deposited money into it but yet she still insist that she is not interested,well i think that the idea you have brought up will work,may be if she sees or hears or meet a female like her who is doing forex trading may be that will ginger her up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lawson007(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
nelsonmo:

yes u can! by stop giving her moni. lol
very funny.hope she would look for it elsewhere sha.
i will exit my EU,EJ sell tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
now the market is no longer becoming dull,my trade on +39 pips.i think i will close the trade,i am through for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
ufotuko: now the market is no longer becoming dull,my trade on +39 pips.i think i will close the trade,i am through for today.

weldone bro., i need to follow it to 1.6003 75ema before thinking of getting out here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
natruetalk:

weldone bro., i need to follow it to 1.6003 75ema before thinking of getting out here
well why don' you think it will be good to close the trade?well anyway if u are sure the GU will still go down then go for more profit but if u are not sure then it will be good if you close trade.am just giving my own opinion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
Manweysabi: When will i get in touch with u on Ymessanger?
when am not sipping palmy on the beachside or staring at the atlantic.
right now am on mobile. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
ufotuko: well why don' you think it will be good to close the trade?well anyway if u are sure the GU will still go down then go for more profit but if u are not sure then it will be good if you close trade.am just giving my own opinion

thank you mate, i see it to that price and i will wait until then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Na wah for uj and gj,gj positve over 50 now minus,Oluwa is aware of ur plan sha uj and gj
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
infofirst: Na wah for uj and gj,gj positve over 50 now minus,Oluwa is aware of ur plan sha uj and gj

Na that one you dey talk, I sold dow at 3pm, checked at 4pm and was 70+ in black. Checked at 5pm and was at +3 pips cry, dont even get me started on EJ angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
naijababe:

Na that one you dey talk, I sold dow at 3pm, checked at 4pm and was 70+ in black. Checked at 5pm and was at +3 pips cry, dont even get me started on EJ angry

Why not scalp 20-50 pips instead and close for the day? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
honeric01:

Why not scalp 20-50 pips instead and close for the day? grin

It is not funny o honeric! My salary no go complete for this month be that na angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
naijababe:

It is not funny o honeric! My salary no go complete for this month be that na angry

But as e dey go na, it wont complete, why not just scalp 30 pips from 4 pairs and you'll have 120 pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
hello house? what did i miss? Had to stay away till after my church convention. Green pips to u all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
FOREXMART: hello house? what did i miss? Had to stay away till after my church convention. Green pips to u all.
you did not miss anything cause the charts are still moving grin
welcome back, hope you bring a pip revival to this dull mnarkets grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
naijababe:

lol......no worry December salary + bonus go exceed am. How u dey and family?

FOREXMART: hello house? what did i miss? Had to stay away till after my church convention. Green pips to u all.
long time wetin u bring from your church convention, hope say dem no task una say pastor need 'private jet' for preaching. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
JAkpayen:

long time wetin u bring from your church convention, hope say dem no task una say pastor need 'private jet' for preaching. grin grin

We thank God o, family dey but market wan wunjure pesin angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by stolenstone: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Congratulations Frenchie, I'm so happy for you! Wishing you a blissful married life. You shall blossom beyond borders and finish this year in a fabulous fashion!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 5:00am On Nov 28, 2012
JAkpayen:

Lol no. but some serious demands were made oh but nobody points a Gun at ur face to churn out cash tho. Papa Ayo Oritsejafor was around too.

Sometimes you just wonder if they're doing the right thing. Big Sis Good morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2012
naijababe:

Oluwa is doing it again gj now over positive 90 uj first tp at +44 and 43 hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2012
infofirst:

Oluwa is doing it again gj now over positive 90 uj first tp at +44 and 43 hit

Half bread is better than none, , grin
UJ trade robbed me of over 40 pips on EJ angry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2012
rozayx5:

are you seeing what am seeing, a bear Jack pot is coming up soon shocked shocked grin

i think this is the beginning of the bear jackpot
60 pips moved already shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2012
rozayx5:

Half bread is better than none, , grin
UJ trade robbed me of over 40 pips on EJ angry

Thanx n ej go still pay u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2012
rozayx5:

i think this is the beginning of the bear jackpot
60 pips moved already shocked shocked

I lost 40pips to this nite when my buy pending order was pick. Now am in +30. I hope it goes down for the rest of the week. As stated by 4hr and daily. Doh weekly is saying otherwise.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2012
infofirst:

Thanx n ej go still pay u

yeah + 10 now lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2012
Woow. Patience paying off on EJ finally. +60 and counting. We go see the end. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2012
infofirst:

Well Eu failed to take new high today, is this a sign of retest of 1.288x or what? waiting to see which way to follow them join
2882 calling but minor r at 2915
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by elewedu(m): 7:04am On Nov 28, 2012
I think most strategies work during trending markets. Just my newbie observation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2012
elewedu: I think most strategies work during trending markets. Just my newbie observation.
90% of forex stratgies work. Talking from experience, we only crash account because of not having discipline to follow a strategy to the letter and stupid lot sizes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2012
For some unknown reason, I always feel comfortable in a bearish trade. Am I the only one in this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.