Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122487 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
efe22: There is no doubt many people pretending to be pro or forex magicians, or forex pastors e.t.c come here to scam newbies under the guise of the afore mention thereby waiting for their victims. This was my case when I subscribed for a signal service that claim to return 100% of my capital in 1 month. I use instaforex with total deposit of 450 + 110 totally 560$. After two trades, account crashed to 184$. Signals was either late or entered almost at reversal level. THE WORST PART IS I TOOK THE MONEY FROM A FRIEND AND AM SUPPOSE TO RETURN IT AFTER NFP. Another sad part is that a well respected and honest trader here have agreed to help me raise the capital to reasonable level trading NFP alone but right now he will be disappointed reading this... Hope some newbies learn from me. The reason I did this was to start with reasonable capital come January. DO IT YOURSELF...NOTHING MORE
Typed via mobile

Bros no vex oooo...i was just thinking why would your account crash from $560 to $ $184 with just two trades over 50% loss? If you placed the trades yourself then there are two things involved..

1. you did not use good MONEY MANAGEMENT in placing those trades thereby giving way to gambling with your funds

2.Perhaps the previous signals from the guy was cool that is why you had to subscribe to his signals and not only that you had some level of confidence in his market predicting ability which also confirmed my earlier observation of your praising him when it was going well and so you placed the two late signals with a high lot size that incidentally crashed your account by over 50%.......

Very well its painful to loss that much in just two trades but i think you shouldn't blame the dude much coz he did not force you on gun point to subscribe to his signals it was just the earlier confidence you had on him that prompted your action.

As much as i share your pain lets always try to be logical and constructive in our criticism

If you watch me very well i don't join issues with people on the this thread but your own case touches me based on personal reasons..you are a good friend i will only urge you to take time out to learn this thing bro...Nevertheless I'm optimistic you will recover your loses just be patient and disciplined
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
endfx1:

Bros no vex oooo...i was just thinking why would your account crash from $560 to $ $184 with just two trades over 50% loss? If you placed the trades yourself then there are two things involved.. 1. you did not use good MONEY MANAGEMENT in placing those trades thereby giving way to gambling with your funds 2.Perhaps the previous signals from the guy was cool that is why you had to subscribe to his signals and not only that you had some level of confidence in his market predicting ability which also confirmed my earlier observation of your praising him when it was going well and so you placed the two late signals with a high lot size that incidentally crashed your account by over 50%....... very well its painful to loss that much in just two trades but i think you shouldn't blame the dude much coz he did not force you on gun point to subscribe to his signals it was just the earlier confidence you had on him that prompted your action.

As much as i share your pain lets always try to be logical and constructive in our criticism

If you watch me very well i don't join issues with people on the this thread but your own case touches me based on personal reasons..you are a good friend i will only urge you to take time out to learn this thing bro...Nevertheless I'm optimistic you will recover your loses just be patient and disciplined

supported...

@rozayx10, how you doing....?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Good uj n stubborn ej
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
nelsonmo:

whaoooooo! interesting to hear dis from u, pls can u tell the whole world how i hav crashed ur account, becos i know all the signals i gav to u touched ur TP so in wat way hav i done wrong? i still dont understand, i prayer 4 u rubbishing my name, may God bring u to judgment.pls post all the sms signals i sent u with date and time for everyone to see. once again tanx

pls answer dis few questns: (1) has there bin any signal givn to u not touching the TP? (2) how much did u tell me u were having wen i started wit u (240$)?, (3) has any of my signals hit ur SL, cos everyone now thinks u r saying the wright thing. i once told u to work on ur emotions because wen having -20 does not mean the trade has gone against u, but rather u prefer to close it.Nobody can beat me or rush me out of dis place but pls always be honest. i beliv traders here are intelligent, pls ask him enough questions b4 the sledge hammer (conclusion).thanks all

Hehe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by namdo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
if you really want to succeed in this fx business then pay the prize: train, get resources (huge here on this forum from it's great members, many good trading strategies for day trading, 4hrs trading, long term trading...which ever), take the opportunity, apply discipline and patience to which ever strategy, trade for yourself and you will hopefully succeed. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
efe22:

Don't even come here to defend yourself because you know obviously what you are asking is impossible except we ask the network provider to produce the sms/call log. Oh let us see between me and you who God will bring to judgement soon. For example, did you not ask me to sell GU @1.6070 sl 50 pips with 300 pips TP boasting on the phone?. When I called you, did you not denied you never said a thing like that? Secondly, you said all your signals hit TP...may God have mercy on you. I only received two of your late signals on phone that wrecked havoc on my acct. Is't that why you said we move to facebook. If not that you are heartless, I was expecting you to refund the signal fee but instead you were shifting my attention to further invest in your other ill-business of yours.
I wouldnt waste bandwith replying you again. YOU DON COME FROM TRAVEL ABI?
STOP CALLING MY AIRTEL NUMBER

i don't know what to say again if u can still go ahead to pay for forex signal. with all your previous experience, infact taken rosayx5 ddfx alone add it with S/R and be patient enough to look for bbstop brake out u're done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
look at EJ on 4hr tf now is currently struggling with 21ema and bbstop and any convincing close below the 2 alone will lead to massive falling for a while. while any bounce on it will mean further contination. chikenna
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
infofirst: Good uj n stubborn ej

lolzz.....EJ waiting for fuel lets see how 2moro will be sha

I'm likely to pend just waiting to see how today's candle closes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
endfx1:

hmmmmmmmm...... lipsrsealed

I remember sending you some stuff to help you in your trading i don't think you have taken your time to go through what i sent to you and sadly its the same period that all this happened.I decided to stop trading GU coz of the realization of the kind of trader that i am.

The best you can do for yourself in this biz is 'SELF DISCOVERY'.....and try not to allow any so called guru,prophet,wizard blablabla make you deviate from that..

bros!...pls send this ur small boy d same too oo....faanoolayinka@yahoo.com....i dont mind hw many yrs it took me..i ll keep learning until i can do it alone...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
onlineresource: hello to you all, want to help those looking for a simple strategy that they can use to trade more and also to add to your arsenal. this setup am showing you, please demo trade with it first to learn how it works before you start using it live.
trade setup
20 EMA HIGH, COLOUR- BLUE (this is used as your entry point)
20 EMA LOW. COLOUR- RED (this is used as your entry point)
10 EMA HIGH COLOUR- RED (use broken line, used to adjust your stop)
10 EMA LOW COLOUR- BLUE (use broken line, used to adjust your stop)

RSI- PERIOD 10 with levels drawn on 45 and 55 (UNCHECK THE FIXED MINIMUM AND FIXED MAXIMUM)
10 SMA (FROM YOUR NAVIGATION, DRAG THE MOVING AVERAGE IN SIDE THE RSI AND CHANGE THE SETTINGS UNDER APPLY TO AND CHOOSE PREVIOUS INDICATION DATA)

thanks a lots

Once you have done all this, this is how the setup will look like

For your entry,
- wait for a breakout in either the blue or red 20 ema
- rsi must be above either the 45 or 55 level
- for buy entry, rsi must be above the 10sma line, for sell, rsi must be below the 10sma

once you have placed your entry, stop must be placed few pips below or above the red or blue 20 ema
the 10 ema is for adjusting stop, once price begins to move, as new candle are forming, the new line created from the 10ema will be where your new stop will be so as to reduce your risk.
ensure that your risk to reward ration is 1:1 as that is the safest one that you can do right now.
always remember to use good MM
NOTE: i didnt develop this system myself, i actually got it from a known forex trader who sent it to me...
it also works on the 15min tf but i will advice that you still to at least 1hr timeframe...
hope this helps someone out there...

thanks a lot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by joelreg(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
endfx1:

hmmmmmmmm...... lipsrsealed

I remember sending you some stuff to help you in your trading i don't think you have taken your time to go through what i sent to you and sadly its the same period that all this happened.I decided to stop trading GU coz of the realization of the kind of trader that i am.

The best you can do for yourself in this biz is 'SELF DISCOVERY'.....and try not to allow any so called guru,prophet,wizard blablabla make you deviate from that..

boss please i need it too, my lapy is coming next week. Bigexploit@gmail.com
Thanks
REMAIN BLESS:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
endfx1:

Bros no vex oooo...i was just thinking why would your account crash from $560 to $ $184 with just two trades over 50% loss? If you placed the trades yourself then there are two things involved..

1. you did not use good MONEY MANAGEMENT in placing those trades thereby giving way to gambling with your funds

2.Perhaps the previous signals from the guy was cool that is why you had to subscribe to his signals and not only that you had some level of confidence in his market predicting ability which also confirmed my earlier observation of your praising him when it was going well and so you placed the two late signals with a high lot size that incidentally crashed your account by over 50%.......

Very well its painful to loss that much in just two trades but i think you shouldn't blame the dude much coz he did not force you on gun point to subscribe to his signals it was just the earlier confidence you had on him that prompted your action.

WORD!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hope all prophetic followers are watching EU......as prophesied
forexprophet: EURUSD PROPHESY[/b]

EU will still take a leap UPWARD to around 1.3135
If d momentum is high we will get there this week
otherwise it will linger till middle of next week
ADVICE
Traders who can leave open trade till then shuld
adjust there lot size proportionate to their equity cos
there may be be some sort of retracement that can shake ur emotion

HOWEVER

SCALPING Traders who want to take some pips before tuesdays shuld place
BUY PENDING ORDER at 1.3010 and their minimum TP should be at 1.3030

SO SAYETH THE PROPHET.........(disclaimer note appliies) cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
EU heading to 1.3120 as hoping. While waiting for AU to break 1.0488 support line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
zinosleek: EU heading to 1.3120 as hoping. While waiting for AU to break 1.0488 support line.

i don't expect to see this your price, i expect EU to touch 1.3138 today but it fail i'll be expecting EU and EJ to start falling tommorow but i wouldn't be surprise if EU first tested the 1.3138 before falling. too early to make any decision will wait till makt close today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
In my opinion, the singular most important reason fail in fx trading is the possession of demo accounts. This is a trap to buy the emotions of to-be traders. What discipline would one learn trading with virtual money? Show me 10 successful trades and I will show you 10 account crashers on their way to success.

To succeed in this business, you need develop your own strategy and stick to it. There is no bad trading system but a bad trader. Planning your trades and trading the plan is easier than trading someone else's plans.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hey guys,

This is my debut into your thread, I'm new at forex trading (Yeah, yeah!)
Please whoever knows how to use the Boss mode on metatrader 4 should teach me o-o. I have read the little description where i downloaded it from but that discussed it lightly on assumptions without teaching a first time user how to go about it. Make una direct me how to use it to analyse trend and signals so that I go begin to trade like a boss lady. grin

surveycash: In my opinion, the singular most important reason fail in fx trading is the possession of demo accounts. This is a trap to buy the emotions of to-be traders. What discipline would one learn trading with virtual money? Show me 10 successful trades and I will show you 10 account crashers on their way to success.

To succeed in this business, you need develop your own strategy and stick to it. There is no bad trading system but a bad trader. Planning your trades and trading the plan is easier than trading someone else's plans.

Don't underestimate the power of demo account brother. I don't use it for training, only used it like once and twice and started real trading in my live account but my demo serves me a great purpose. I first place all the trending hot pair orders in my demo and give it a little time to know which one is really bouncing, i will study that one and if the movement is towards the trend and i am satisfied with trading that.....i will begin the trade in my live account. The demo helps prevent me from making a bad move. I use it to watch bounce rate and hot trending pairs etc before making any move in my live account.It's true that changes can occur along the way when you are in but it helps me see clearly before starting out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Anybody that has the links to season 5 of this Forex Thread should drop it for me.

Mr Rozay, heard you are the Forex terminator-----please can you and others put me through on the use of Boss mode in reading signals and analying charts?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Rule one for the rest of This week no over leverage.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 1:17am On Dec 05, 2012
anybody with me
seems am the only one awake, to trade the AUD GDP figure hope it pays grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by WinningEdge: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2012
GET THE BEST IN YOUR FOREX TRADING WITH THE BEST TRADING TOOL "FX SEQUENCE SYSTEM" AND CONQUER THE FX MARKET FOREVER!WITH THIS YOU WILL TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE AND BECOME PROFITABLE FOREVER BECAUSE IT LET YOUSPOT A STRONG TREND REVERSAL AND YOU WILL KNOW CLEARLY THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET AND WHEN TO ENTERTHE MARKET WITH AN ASSURANCE OF PROFIT!YOU WILL ALSO GET A PROFESSIONAL INDICATOR TO SPOT DIVERGENCE ON ALL THE CURRENCY PAIRS!SEE THE PROOFS BELOW AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.CALL:08134731520;08056141862 TO BUY YOUR COPYE-MAIL:isaacgold12@gmail.com;yommito@yahoo.com (Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Theyjih: 1:31am On Dec 05, 2012
rozayx5: anybody with me
seems am the only one awake, to trade the AUD GDP:-) figure hope it pays grin
No b only u oh! Just dey wait maybe Abe fit get brain wave as elektion don dey near oh!!!! NIKKEI HUNT angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 1:33am On Dec 05, 2012
well it had no impact, so bed hugging mode reactivated grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by lecanno: 1:39am On Dec 05, 2012
@rozay grin i dey here too but not trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2012
yes, EJ doing as expected pls adjust accordingly as we are almost there, 110.20 here we go. weekly chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2012
This EJ some time moves like its possessed....Ogbanje... Rule number 2 for the week don't trust any pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2012
I've been on Eur/Usd and it is behaving in a bullish trend though is a bit bearish now.

Hey Rozay,
I was asking about the boss mode sir, put me through nah, abeg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2012
I INTEND TO TRADE GOLD THIS FRIDAY.IT CAN GIVE YOU OVER 1000 PIPS DAILY FROM EXPERIENCE.WATCH OUT FOR NEWS RELEASE ON GBP AND TRADE ACCORDINGLY.BANISH GREED O.NAIJABABE AND OTHER GREAT GOLD TRADERS CAN GIVE MORE INSIGHT.THANKS..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Happi trading day n see u on the other side

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Ivynwa(f): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2012
That Eur/Usd is undergoing a retracement, I hope it shoots up again after that. It was sailing nice and lovely before.

prowitin: Rule one for the rest of This week no over leverage.

@Prowitin
What is the implication of over leveraging? I had to bring up my leverage a bit today i n order to lower my margins. I have read that the lower the leverage the higher the margin and vice versa but needs to know the implications.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by 2sexy(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2012
^^^Hello missy. You don abandone me abi?

Good to see you are digging it in forex.

Great job. Dont hurry to start trading with real money yet... learn more over a period a few months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.