Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122448 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
OGA HASSAN.....no ves, am jst enjoyn myself with past memories....u are still my oga anytime anny day......all my system ebooks contained your name as my coach ; smiley smiley
surveycash:

If I have told you that fx was like this, you wont be here sir by now. I'm trading per time now...We're awaiting your prophesis..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
EURUSD PROPHESY[/b]

EU will still take a leap UPWARD to around 1.3125
If d momentum is high we will get there this week
otherwise it will linger till middle of next week
ADVICE
Traders who can leave open trade till then shuld
adjust there lot size proportionate to their equity cos
there may be be some sort of retracement that can shake ur emotion

HOWEVER

SCALPING Traders who want to take some pips before tuesdays shuld place
BUY PENDING ORDER at 1.3010 and their minimum TP should be at 1.3030

SO SAYETH THE PROPHET.........(disclaimer note appliies) cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Another thing, if you really want to last in this market, try not to expect much if your capital is just few bucks, trading with a smaller account balance exposes you to alot of risks, to avoid HBP, save something tangible before venturing into forex.

If you do not have a trading journal, then you're obviously not ready to last long in this business.

There should be a daily target no matter what you think of the market, overtrading comes to play when you lack principle and targets.

Lastly on this, do not rely on what you read on this thread 100% especially if your trades depends on what you see here unless you're ready to cry me a river.

Always learn to take out time on your own to sharpen your trading skills by reading and practising. 2013 for trading's going to be bloody and the signs are going to start showing this december. Expect some crazy moves and also expect brokers closing down all of a sudden running away with some people's money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Waiting Mode.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hello everyone, with a break in the bbstop seems EJ is gonna bull this week, well only time will tell and dont forget this week is gonna be full of action as am gonna trade NFP on Friday and receive my monthly allocation, remember plan your trades and kill these pips grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

Trading on one of the worlds best trading platform could to you into a Big Nigerian Millionaire in days.You dont have to be a Forex guru to trade Forex anymore.With Etoro Forex trading platform,you can profit from Forex by simply copying a Forex expert.Its as easy as ABC. see what people are trading,choose from the best Forex profit makers and copy them,sit down and watch your profit grow.

Etoro social trading is the best social network that can Caterpult you to a Nigerian millionaire.You can try Etoro for free with virtual money.When you are convinced,feel free to upload and start profiting.Contact me if you wish to fund your account.
click this link for more information

http://brokersprice.com/

or

http://www.etoro.com/refferal.aspx?RAF=2469984&SubAffiliateID=Mail&LanguageID=1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
LATEST SIGNAL UPDATE FROM A SUCCESSFUL TRADER ON ETORO SOCIAL TRADING

Update On Gold.

As you can see on the 4h Chart we are in a Stong Uptrend. Gold is supported with Trendlines which are in very Close to each other!

This and on and the Drop before 2 Days are Fake Drops. Only Drop to reach Stop Lost´s!!!

So we will stay in and wait for Reaching at least 1780.....!!!!

Stay cool...

join ETORO Social trading today and Copy from Forex gurus

http://www.etoro.com/refferal.aspx?RAF=2469984&SubAffiliateID=Mail&LanguageID=1

http://brokersprice.com/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
AUDJPY PROPHECY

AJ will continue its northern journey to the minimum of 86.65
4HOUR tf veiwers should place their BUY PENDING ORDER at 86.13 with TP at 86.45 to catch
some few pips while the RIDERS can roll up till next weekend for the minimum of 180pips or more

SO SAYETH THE PROPHET......(disclaimer note applies) cool cool cool

Going back to the mountain to put my face btw my knees just like elijah did to bring down d rain after he has prophesy that rain is coming......to ENFORCE the manifestation of his prophecy.....LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
No dulling am already working on friday, research pays as usual, Christmas is coming guys are not sleeping grin grin grin
traders end of year party tingz grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Happy New Trade week to you all. Have a pipful week. Here we go again as usual. Trade responsibly...

sell limit;
USDJPY at 82.48 sl: 82.78 tp: 82.08
GBPJPY at 132.11 sl: 132.41 tp: 131.51
EURJPY at 107.12 sl: 107.52 tp: 106.52
EURUSD at 1.2997 sl: 1.3017 tp: 1.2967
GBPUSD at 1.6025 sl: 1.6055 tp: 1.5985
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
sorry pls may in ask, is it novemba we are to look at or decemba? am seeing novemba on your post.
rozayx5: No dulling am already working on friday, research pays as usual, Christmas is coming guys are not sleeping grin grin grin
traders end of year party tingz grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
market opens, nothing new, let me hug my bed for now cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
forexprophet: sorry pls may in ask, is it novemba we are to look at or decemba? am seeing novemba on your post.
on NFP matter what happened the previous month is released at the beginning of a new month smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ithinker23: 4:51am On Dec 03, 2012
Registering my first post. Hope the great minds here welcome me with a nice hug.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2012
ok thanks......you remain the BOSS......i will cal u later.
rozayx5:
on NFP matter what happened the previous month is released at the beginning of a new month smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2012
i-thinker23:
Registering my first post. Hope the great minds here welcome me with a nice hug.
Welcomz kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by bulksms12(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2012
Do you have an urgent nid of liberty reserve for a
business,perfect money?Supply me with your
credible info and get a loan interest rate %30
duration 15 days colateral rate 20% all in
ecurrency.fast funding same day granteed!loan
range from $50 to $300 contact me name:mr peter
phone:08058795770  pin: 2211481B
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2012
i-thinker23:
grin grin grin bugz grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by DCTrendy(m): 7:58am On Dec 03, 2012
Hello Fellow Traders & Investors,

I welcome you to have a look at www.alphacapintl.com. This is an exclusive and prestigious brokerage firm setup by the business associates of the Royal Emirate Group- Dubai, UAE

This brokerage firm has partnered with a lot of industry leaders and trading with the elites as it is sponsored by a prominent member of the Royal family of Dubai.

As an esteemed investor, you are automatically enrolled with the big players for substantial and consistent profits, and as a fund manager/IB, you will be trading on a state of the art facility through the MT4 platform with the tiniest spread you can ever imagine and zero latency in execution.

Therefore, invite your friends and traders to come on-board and have the opportunity to join the worlds most innovative and luxurious brokerage firm.

Contact: info@alphacapintl.com or use the contact info on the contact us page.

Honesty is guaranteed here, speedy processing of deposit and withdrawal is also guaranteed.

And if you have the required volume, you have the potential of becoming one of the selected few regional offices, having an opportunity to service local clients and profit share under our distinguished brand.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2012
What a quite house! Oya crack ya rib with Kiwitrada's sigi here:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=10372&page=48429

May the pips dey with us!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2012
Wats the P for USDCHF? Any body wit a sell there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2012
Ej and UJ trying to play, hmmm, Mondays and its dull markets, undecided .even the thread is dull on mondays
*heads off to the beach*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2012
forexprophet: AUDJPY PROPHECY

AJ will continue its northern journey to the minimum of 87.81
4HOUR tf veiwers should place their BUY PENDING ORDER at 86.13 with TP at 86.45 to catch
some few pips while the RIDERS can roll up till next weekend for the minimum of 180pips or more

SO SAYETH THE PROPHET......(disclaimer note applies) cool cool cool

Going back to the mountain to put my face btw my knees just like elijah did to bring down d rain after he has prophesy that rain is coming......to ENFORCE the manifestation of his prophecy.....LOL grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin, nice humour
my chart below for your additional analysis cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
EU has broken its support early this morning and will definitely move 100 pips to 3100 at most by tuesday or wednesday before we see some retracement. I left open position for EU to rise since last week thursday, now on huge amount of green. I'm liking this long term trading, I ll shelve my scalping method for sure.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
lets wait and see....what u are seeing is just retracement..
rozayx5:

..i took my prophetic analysis from weekly timeframe....i guess u read the EU prophecy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
GU seems to have broken its support also and will be heading to 1.6130
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
forexprophet: lets wait and see....what u are seeing is just retracement....i took my prophetic analysis from weekly timeframe....i guess u read the EU prophecy

No problem am not an AUDJPY analyst was just adding something to you to check, cool
and as for your prophecies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
*plugs earphone " more money more problems , dont call me cassidy*( rick ross )
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by raycolz84: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
hello house its rely been a while, hav been working my ass out, walahi dis 9-5 job sucks, nothing like forex
i jus want to get enuf capital for trading before i give my boss the butt
hope u guyz r raking the pips, i trust my guys rozay, endfx, infofirst, naija babe and a host of others too numerous to mention
keep the flag flyimg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
raycolz_84: hello house its rely been a while, hav been working my ass out, walahi dis 9-5 job sucks, nothing like forex
i jus want to get enuf capital for trading before i give my boss the butt
hope u guyz r raking the pips, i trust my guys rozay, endfx, infofirst, naija babe and a host of others too numerous to mention
keep the flag flyimg

welcome boss n me learning no let those boss demote me oh

what my eu chat is like n ow 307x is still holding n pending sell for fast 32pips from 3068 activated

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
rozayx5:

Error in analysis AJ will crash alongside ACad from reliable resource
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by chieveboy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
....abstractly!...each time l see ' grin grin grin grin' on NL...l tend to think its rozay... smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
chieveboy: ....abstractly!...each time l see ' grin grin grin grin' on NL...l tend to think its rozay... smiley

Lol u never see anytin

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.