Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122473 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
liaslo++:

this case of NU sell signal, how do you filter out the bad signal

I will answer this question with NU chart pix on the 4hrs TF and a little stuff about channels and how they sharpen your trading skills..

Are you aware of the three sides of a trend? I am not talking about up or down trend. When you identify a trend, any trend are you aware of the three main sides of the trend? They are the Primary or Main Trend, The Minor Trend and the Secondary Trend. Traders are advised to always stick to the primary and secondary trend until they are broken or they reverse or bend. The primary trend tells you about where the overall trend of the market is headed, while the minor trend is counter the main trend (correction). The secondary trend however, complements the primary trend as it allows traders who saw the main trend late to still take advantage of the market at a price level that may not be as attractive as the primary trend.

That been said can you noticed what happened to NU on the 4hrs chart? After price hits the main/minor channel upper edge it started turning down hence the signal on the 1hr TF but mind you the lower secondary channel line was a point to watch for a breakout or a bounce.if price had broken that point it would have approached the low point of the Minor trend channel

Now you can see why the SELL trade of NU did not work....when you trigger a trade always keep an eye on the 4hrs TF to see if there will be a breakout or a bounce as that determines if you will ride the trend or not.

Like i always say the bigger picture is on the higher TF's.....So irrespective of what i have given please try to do your own due diligence too coz you might see what i can't see on the charts.

Hope this helps..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
fxdee:

thnks for your assistance...pls i ve a question...which folder did you install this file into....xpsv8GANN SSL 4HR.MQ4 AND WELLXAMA.MQ4.....mine did nt come out inform of template like urs..pls kindly assist in the set up...thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
endfx1:

I will answer this question with NU chart pix on the 4hrs TF and a little stuff about channels and how they sharpen your trading skills..

Are you aware of the three sides of a trend? I am not talking about up or down trend. When you identify a trend, any trend are you aware of the three main sides of the trend? They are the Primary or Main Trend, The Minor Trend and the Secondary Trend. Traders are advised to always stick to the primary and secondary trend until they are broken or they reverse or bend. The primary trend tells you about where the overall trend of the market is headed, while the minor trend is counter the main trend (correction). The secondary trend however, complements the primary trend as it allows traders who saw the main trend late to still take advantage of the market at a price level that may not be as attractive as the primary trend.

That been said can you noticed what happened to NU on the 4hrs chart? After price hits the main/minor channel upper edge it started turning down hence the signal on the 1hr TF but mind you the lower secondary channel line was a point to watch for a breakout or a bounce.if price had broken that point it would have approached the low point of the Minor trend channel

Now you can see why the SELL trade of NU did not work....when you trigger a trade always keep an eye on the 4hrs TF to see if there will be a breakout or a bounce as that determines if you will ride the trend or not.

Like i always say the bigger picture is on the higher TF's.....So irrespective of what i have given please try to do your own due diligence too coz you might see what i can't see on the charts.

Hope this helps..

Excellent. Keep it up bro.

Your tech is tight. When u're less busy, u could also join MTA (www.mta.org) and get certified.

Nice weekend.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
ayox2003:

Your tech is tight. When u're less busy, u could also join MTA (www.mta.org) and get certified.

Nice weekend.

Frawzey
Oga AY I hail o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Oga AY I hail o

Chairman mi,

The ever optimistic gondy of the whole NL. I prostrate, shey make I stand up?

How every? Na una just dey chop now ehn. GGMUB brother mi.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2012

Guys, see EJ and GJ.. shocked shocked shocked

Where are they headed?

I better leave this monday trades oo

Happy new week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2012

Buy EU, GU, EJ, GJ, AU for 20pips.

Note: You dont have to take all trades but only the pair you trade with good money management
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
surveycash:
Guys, see EJ and GJ.. shocked shocked shocked

Where are they headed?

I better leave this monday trades oo

Happy new week

Shinzo Abe is poised to be the next PM cos his party won majority of the seats. Expect further weakening of the yen as I foresee a massive sell off.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm already on sell UJ for 50 pips

that kind of move deserves a reversal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
Can someone please explain what happen to EJ. I was on a sell on Friday @ 109.90 which was in profit forgetting to close before 10PM. As at the close of market at 10PM, trade was in -3 pips only for me to check 11pm today to see price @111.11 which mercilessly wiped out my entire balance. My first time of experiencing a mess like this. Another lesson not to leave trade open over the weekend if you must not use SL. Honestly my heart is broken as I don't even know what to do now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
efe22: Can someone please explain what happen to EJ. I was on a sell on Friday @ 109.90 which was in profit forgetting to close before 10PM. As at the close of market at 10PM, trade was in -3 pips only for me to check 11pm today to see price @111.11 which mercilessly wiped out my entire balance. My first time of experiencing a mess like this. Another lesson not to leave trade open over the weekend if you must not use SL. Honestly my heart is broken as I don't even know what to do now.

bros by the time you succeed in this business, you will surely write a story grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2012
efe22: Can someone please explain what happen to EJ. I was on a sell on Friday @ 109.90 which was in profit forgetting to close before 10PM. As at the close of market at 10PM, trade was in -3 pips only for me to check 11pm today to see price @111.11 which mercilessly wiped out my entire balance. My first time of experiencing a mess like this. Another lesson not to leave trade open over the weekend if you must not use SL. Honestly my heart is broken as I don't even know what to do now.

Google the causes of gaps in forex and you get a clearer view. The opposition won the japanese election which should necessitate sell off because of its pro QE leader. the banks traded it b4 mkt open hence the gap

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by natruetalk: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
ej is going to 111.5x may consider selling around that area.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2012

Hmmmmmmm....sorry about your account bro you will recover all but very sad at a time like this

My EJ trade i left open since Friday nailed +100pips am out EJ may likely fill gap before going back up...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2012
ayox2003:

Nice weekend.

Frawzey

Thanks brother for your encouragement
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 3:03am On Dec 17, 2012
Sorry for your loss. You caused the loss by not applying a stop lopsi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 3:28am On Dec 17, 2012
USDCAD LONG looks tempting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2012
fxbomovi: Sorry for your loss. You caused the loss by not applying a stop lopsi

Stop loss wouldn't have saved him o. That gap thing is no respecter of pending orders and stop losses.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 5:29am On Dec 17, 2012
sorrry ooooo my friend. I wish u quick recovery.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by dagr8(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2012
omaojo1:

Stop loss wouldn't have saved him o. That gap thing is no respecter of pending orders and stop losses.
So u mean SL couldnt av stopped him out...wat den is d solution to such occurences
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 6:05am On Dec 17, 2012
@Efe22... Sorry for your loss. Its left for you to work on yourself so as to avoid such occurance. Every loss is a lesson to a trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 6:12am On Dec 17, 2012
It depends on the broker you are using. Well experience is the best teacher. The thing done show me pepper before, and i have learned.
omaojo1:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Buying euraud now at 1.2485 will not be a bad idea at all. And buying Usdjpy at 84.05
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2012
dagr8:
So u mean SL couldnt av stopped him out...wat den is d solution to such occurences
good mm or no over weekend position(s)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2012
looking at a buy on usdcas and sell on nzdusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2012

I feel so much for you man. After reading some of your past post, something tells me you are hurt by:
1. Your borrowed capital and this is causing you severe distraction or tension coupled with your last involvement with Nelsonmo. Do not trade with borrowed capital. Also, you have to forget all your previous losses in this business be it thousands or hundreds of dollars. I remember Rozay or so telling you to leave trading and concentrate or learning. But unfortunately in this case, you were caught in DARK SIDE OF FOREX GAP and that is why I am attracted to post.

2. Your broker was another factor that help triggered the loss of your account. Omaojo1 was 100% right there. A good broker does not allow his client account falls below 40% margin whether SL or not. We learn everyday and am convince GAP will not cause you pain again. I have experience all these tough times before and I know how it hurt. In as much as this is not a charity or philanthropical organisation, Efe22 is a good member of this thread and let us as traders see how we can be of help to him. It is well with you.

ADDITIONALLY, trying to make quick pips under this circumstance in the remaining days of the year will not do you good.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by silibaba: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2012
MAY NOT TAKE ANY TRADE TODAY smiley
WILL WAIT TO SELL EG BY 10PM TODAY wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2012
Seems like i will stop trading on mondays... For the 6th week running, my losses are mainly on monday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2012
endfx1:

Hmmmmmmm....sorry about your account bro you will recover all but very sad at a time like this

My EJ trade i left open since Friday nailed +100pips am out EJ may likely fill gap before going back up...

the same thing happened to me but mine was on UJ, i forgot to close d trade on friday... its d Japanese election dat cauused it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2012

Heya, am sad to hear this honestly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2012
Rich4god: Seems like i will stop trading on mondays... For the 6th week running, my losses are mainly on monday.

You said it right. Am trying hard to stop Monday trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2012
Hello house. Seems to be a slow and boring start this monday. Anyways we'll see how it plays out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.