Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121645 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
fxdee:

waz up?
am ok. Tight ranges. Not trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
i guess you should concentrate on your WAEC now.....and next time when you are adressing pple in a forum like pls note that there may be pple dat are far older than you.......most pple here are not 'your guyz"
youngmega: hi guys ..pls am seriously in need of a forex coach or mentor ..cos i want to learn forex. am 16 and i reside in lagos .around ayobo side ..pls guys i would need your help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeric01:

I don't work with them, saw it on my FB page, just chat with their customer care if you do not know how to go about it, not into them yet.

Thank u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by osahonmk(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
forexprophet: i guess you should concentrate on your WAEC now.....and next time when you are adressing pple in a forum like pls note that there may be pple dat are far older than you.......most pple here are not 'your guyz"
true word# smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by zinosleek(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

You've really tried for him and many others in here, I want to blv he has learned an essential lesson.

I have left trade over the weekend some times and it paid off, the thing is that u have to observe the bigger TF and use small lot size.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeric01:

Go and get $100 free from this site:

http://www.commexfx.com/

Hello bro, thanks a lot and I just registered. They seems to be the best 'no deposit bonus' I ve found online. No wicked conditions attached when withdrawing profits that is you must complete x numbers of lots and bla bla bla...never here. Bonus are awarded to their own version of mt4 known as 'cTrader'. The platform may not be attractive but who cares as you can simply do your analysis else where and run your trades on their platform. Withdrawal is only by bank wire.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
forexprophet: i guess you should concentrate on your WAEC now.....and next time when you are adressing pple in a forum like pls note that there may be pple dat are far older than you.......most pple here are not 'your guyz"

@foxeprophet, I think u are too ash on him. He's a little boy that needs to be guided. Learning FX at his tender age I don't see it barrier insofar he did not neglect his formal education.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
efe22:

Hello bro, thanks a lot and I just registered. They seems to be the best 'no deposit bonus' I ve found online. No wicked conditions attached when withdrawing profits that is you must complete x numbers of lots and bla bla bla...never here. Bonus are awarded to their own version of mt4 known as 'cTrader'. The platform may not be attractive but who cares as you can simply do your analysis else where and run your trades on their platform. Withdrawal is only by bank wire.

Cool,i think you can withdraw via other means only if you deposit any amount with the new payment method.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
efe22:

i didnt see any promotions on their website?...pls how did you do it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
just sitting tight, relaxation thingz grin
No silver bird gallerias here, just boredom, any way , its not yet time grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxjones(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
hello traders
Nerotrend meter_V1.12, a custom trend indicator designed by Neroforex technology, USA, is now available in Nigeria: you can contact them
directly for more information at their email: info@neroforextechnology.com, or simply email me at mczekjones@yahoo.com for your copy. the indicator is available free of charge for the first 30days, If you simply like the performance you renew your license after the 30days of free trial, if you don`t like it you can simply abandon it without any risk on your part.attached here is a sample of the indicator in action

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeric01:

Cool,i think you can withdraw via other means only if you deposit any amount with the new payment method.

Yes there are many withdrawal options but only bank wire is available for the 'no deposit bonus'. I took some time to chat with their agent. The bonus was immidiate after registration. Cheers smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
need lr call 07037825247
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5: just sitting tight, relaxation thingz grin
No silver bird gallerias here, just boredom, any way , its not yet time grin

hope this ur village pple understand fx b4 dem go begin think say you be yahoo yahoo boy!!...nothing do you my bro!..lol.. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
I have paypal to sell. If you want please contact me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by phreddie(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Since the 1st day i started reading the Bible, i have never experienced parables in real life. Gosh!! U guys are speaking in parables, like i need holyspirit to open my eyes,head, and ears to understand, what the thread ensues.

Anyway, i still stick to my importation biz, its more like A. B. C. *click ' click'* . Then money in the bank! Still working on my import guide though, ill holla yall bout it later!

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Na wa o... My usdchf sell since last week thursday has hit profit target. Patience truly pays in this business. To God alone be all the glory.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
efe22:

Yes there are many withdrawal options but only bank wire is available for the 'no deposit bonus'. I took some time to chat with their agent. The bonus was immidiate after registration. Cheers smiley
pls note about the withdrawal,once you withdraw from the account the promo for you has ended,that is your account will be disabled
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
phreddie: Since the 1st day i started reading the Bible, i have never experienced parables in real life. Gosh!! U guys are speaking in parables, like i need holyspirit to open my eyes,head, and ears to understand, what the thread ensues.

Anyway, i still stick to my importation biz, its more like A. B. C. *click ' click'* . Then money in the bank! Still working on my import guide though, ill holla yall bout it later!

Cheers!

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
fxdee:

hope this ur village pple understand fx b4 dem go begin think say you be yahoo yahoo boy!!...nothing do you my bro!..lol.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
well since i cant tell people i do FX i just hide my real ID in some cases for security reasons, this is Niger delta, anything can happen grin grin

AUDUSD, bored pips, just needed something to show for looking at the screen grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin
well since i cant tell people i do FX i just hide my real ID in some cases for security reasons, this is Niger delta, anything can happen grin grin

AUDUSD, bored pips, just needed something to show for looking at the screen grin

closed the trade cause i just needed 10 pips shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
zinosleek:

I have left trade over the weekend some times and it paid off, the thing is that u have to observe the bigger TF and use small lot size.

If u are a day trader and u leave ur trades over the weekend then u are only a gambler. Only position traders shld leave trades floating over the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ forex mart, XE markets been calling me, opened and account and funded with them
will trigger that from Jan 2013, how is their gold trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
rozayx5: @ forex mart, XE markets been calling me, opened and account and funded with them
will trigger that from Jan 2013, how is their gold trading
that's my broker,i got their 100% deposit bonus,they are very professional i must say
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
LaconicINC: pls note about the withdrawal,once you withdraw from the account the promo for you has ended,that is your account will be disabled

Nice update bro. abeg do they actually pay the accumulated profit?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Out of my EJ trade in profit. Am ok. For now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
efe22:

Nice update bro. abeg do they actually pay the accumulated profit?
that i cannot verify, i have made $3 on mine sha,just test ran d platform and funny i like it alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Manweysabi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Rosayx5, can u explain this?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by youngmega: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2012

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for replying to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mail..H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ been demo trading for six month but due to cafe i used i still do not understand better .and also ,A̶̲̥̅♏ done with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ waec..so i decided to focus on forex trading b4 entering school .. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dream is to learn forex b4 entering school ..Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ for ur advice really appreciate..sowi for using the word 'GUYS' ,A̶̲̥̅♏ sowi for Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅. ..and i don't think learning FOREx @ the age of 16 is a Bad thing..

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.