Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF (12536 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Xymc1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
OMG!! Wat da hell is the meanin of this?,if the JTF realy want to fight the Boko haram then why post this kind of stuff on the net or do they think the Boko haram can't read?,definitely if they see this they will change their plans,so the best thing to do is to tackle the problem before posting it on the net......
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Xymc1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
<sad
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by nagoma(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
mekaboy: GIVE THEM GUNS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

You mean the innocent people at the receiving end from both BH and JTF?
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Euroclydon(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Horus:

This is a lot of digits for an emergency number. A short number will be more easy to remember.

[size=14pt]when gbege burst,the numbers would seem too short to you.[/size]
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Asemo11(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
ndala: were u keep ur sense? lipsrsealed
abeg no blame am him use am exchange garri.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by franchizy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Pls wen does dis happens. Insha Allah
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by remzytimer: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
ignis:
I guess you are confused. Your point 1 says GEJ created boko haram and your point 2 is saying that GEJ knows the leaders and creators of boko haram. Are these two points not contradicting?
Please take a little time to read what you wrote.

Don't mind the guy, not only confused but he doesn't know how to handle/ address issues, he's just saying nonsense.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Whobedatte(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kslib:
I guess you are confused too.. Didn't you see "OR" inbetween point 1&2.. Please take a little time to read b4 u post...
Good observation. Some people just comment for sake of commenting. He made 2 different reasons which he thinks BH has become a stronghold that GEJ cannot exterminate. Chikenah!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by ushafe(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
@IGNIS,YOU DNT ASK HOW A SECURITY AGENTS GOT THEIR INFORMATIONS ,IS PART OF THEIR JOB.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Emmy9ite(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
kaysy:

must u talk on every thing u see? why not save them as JTF JTF2 & JTF3 other than talking like an illitrate... "Nigeirians will never want to follow development"
Same thing i wanted to ask when i saw the post. Nigerians will always want to find the negative part(complain) of everything. You can either save it or put it on speed dial!
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by j4sure(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
He HAS D right to his opinion.Sure short Code could av bn better like 911.God Save Naija.Oga Gaaaan ni o
rafhell:
YOU COULD JUST SAVE THE NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE INSTEAD OF RUNNING UR MOUTH LIKE A NEVER-SEE-GOOD-IN-ANYTHING
[b]He HAS D right to his opinion.Sure short Code could av bn better like 911.God Save Naija.Oga Gaaaan ni o
rafhell:
YOU COULD JUST SAVE THE NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE INSTEAD OF RUNNING UR MOUTH LIKE A NEVER-SEE-GOOD-IN-ANYTHING
[/b]He HAS D right to his opinion.Sure short Code could av bn better like 911.God Save Naija.Oga Gaaaan ni o
rafhell:
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by fwangz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think JTF is just playing a war game in other to ridicule the offer by the BH...
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Ikwerefistson: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Oya o amnesty intl hope say una dy herd ds wan.all d humanist in nl make una cm help us identify boko haram o b4 dm kil una papa
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Horus(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
kaysy:

must u talk on every thing u see? why not save them as JTF JTF2 & JTF3 other than talking like an illitrate... "Nigeirians will never want to follow development"

The correct word is illiterate and not illitrate so use a dictionary to correct your own word (Above), and what is illiterate in my statement?

UK Emergency number: 999
US Emergency number: 911
Nigeria Emergency numbers: 9567231998764456675445675456 or 726093562213455538923 or 8624567802345567592543

So why not an easy number for Nigeria?
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by nagoma(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
So JTF knows BH plans? Why can't they simply arrest them? Or is this announcement meant to divert attention from the Amnesty International Report?
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Horus(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
rafhell:

Use common sense

UK Emergency number: 999
US Emergency number: 911
Nigeria Emergency numbers: 9567231998764456675445675456 or 726093562213455538923 or 8624567802345567592543

The best is a 3 digits number easy to remember for everyone, even kids.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
JTF should plan fresh counter-attacks undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by idupaul: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
@NigeriaNewsdesk: Unknown gunmen have shot dead a retired general, Mamman Shuwa, in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital

Seems the JTFs intel was correct the killings have started
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by dederocs(m): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
NO FEAR

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by phermonyx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
ignis:
I guess you are confused. Your point 1 says GEJ created boko haram and your point 2 is saying that GEJ knows the leaders and creators of boko haram. Are these two points not contradicting?
I tink u ar gettin him wrong, he got 2 conclussions frm his hypothesis. Anyone of d 2 myt be ryt.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
What next. Will the jtf announce that the sun will rise in the morning
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by gentleoyink: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
wow, 9ja conspiracy theory. http://www.usip.org/files/resources/SR308.pdf guy, just read and educate yourself before you turn logic on its head.

Kslib: Ok ohh!!! No be the same people wey fg wan dialogue with and give amnesty be this? Something is definately fishy here..
Pls how does JTF normally know that boko haram wants to attack? Where do they get this informations from?
So many un-answered questions.. So far so good,i have come-up with two solid conclusions..
1.. Goodluck and his northern friends created boko haram to draw people's attention from what he has achieved in office and at the same time provide room for wealth. When they finally stop boko haram which they created,then the whole of Nigeria will thank him for solving our security problem.. Then he will come out in 2015 and tell Nigerians that now is the time for good leadership cos boko haram were the one's blocking his masterplan for Nigeria during his previous regime.. And Nigerians will foolishly believe him not knowing that 2015 upwards will be worst than 2015 backwards...
This might sound somehow,but you and i know what people esp our leaders(GEj INCLUSIVE) CAN DO FOR MONEY.
OR
2.. Goodluck knows the leaders of boko haram,including their sponsors.But he's afraid to stop them or tell the public because they have some big serious leverage against him which will make him face the same fate as boko haram...
For christ's sake,boko haram are not invincible nah.. Look,let's no deceive ourselves. The only way we can overcome our evil leaders is through a violent revolution and no joke protest..
We can not organise a peaceful protest because our leaders are too stubborn and too dangerous to joke with.. Iron sharpeneth iron..
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by a1solution: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
rafhell:
HE MADE A POINT. EMERGENCY NUMBER IS THE BEST IN FIGHTING CRIME
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Horus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
a1solution: HE MADE A POINT. EMERGENCY NUMBER IS THE BEST IN FIGHTING CRIME

Did you follow all the posts in this thread since the beginning?. The point was on the length of the emergency number.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
ndala: were u keep ur sense? lipsrsealed
E don turn am wit semo chop finish
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by hannydarl(f): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Horus:

This is a lot of digits for an emergency number. A short number will be more easy to remember.

Welcome to Nigeria. Where Everything is designed to stress the common man.
Anyway, let me sugest 080HELP or 080111 as potential numbers for quick response SOS calls.ALl networks should be made to link up to it. Thank you. Over and out.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by mobillon: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2012
Kslib: Ok ohh!!! No be the same people wey fg wan dialogue with and give amnesty be this? Something is definately fishy here..
Pls how does JTF normally know that boko haram wants to attack? Where do they get this informations from?
So many un-answered questions.. So far so good,i have come-up with two solid conclusions..
1.. Goodluck and his northern friends created boko haram to draw people's attention from what he has achieved in office and at the same time provide room for wealth acquisition. When they finally stop boko haram which they created,then the whole of Nigeria will thank him for solving our security problem.. Then he will come out in 2015 and tell Nigerians that now is the time for good leadership cos boko haram were the one's blocking his masterplan for Nigeria during his previous regime.. And Nigerians will foolishly believe him not knowing that 2015 upwards will be worst than 2015 backwards...
This might sound somehow,but you and i know what people esp our leaders(GEj INCLUSIVE) CAN DO FOR MONEY.
OR
2.. Goodluck knows the leaders of boko haram,including their sponsors.But he's afraid to stop them or tell the public because they have some big serious leverage against him which will make him face the same fate as boko haram...
For christ's sake,boko haram are not invincible nah.. Look,let's no deceive ourselves. The only way we can overcome our evil leaders is through a violent revolution and no joke protest..
We can not organise a peaceful protest because our leaders are too stubborn and too dangerous to joke with.. Iron sharpeneth iron..
ignis:
Kslib is either the dumbest person on earth or a Boko Haram himself. He is Boko Haram himself because he wants to remove "evil leaders thru violent revolution"...which is exactly what Boko Haram is doing. Boko Haram wants to remove "evil leaders" and replace not just with good ones but with zealot holy men...no women of course.
GEJ has plenty of faults which includes not really caring for the welfare of the ordinary man on the street - we saw this by him trying to increase fuel prices and not doing anything significant for even his Niger-Delta kinfolks - but to accuse him of creating Boko Haram is the dumbest thing I ever heard. GEJ has a loose uncontrollable tongue that says things without thinking, so when he stupidly mentioned Boko Haram was in his government what i see is a hapless president who is inexperienced and green in the ears. Just do not forget that he got to be where he is not by his political experience or careful political planning but by luck. It seems the dude is still learning the ropes of leadership and power. He seems to sometimes forget he is the president of Nigeria and talks garbs.
Kslib is a stu-pid Boko Haram i-diot. People like that are what Boko Haram cherish...they can write but are still illiterates.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Kslib(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2012
Oops..double post
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Kslib(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2012
mobillon:

Kslib is either the dumbest person on earth or a Boko Haram himself. He is Boko Haram himself because he wants to remove "evil leaders thru violent revolution"...which is exactly what Boko Haram is doing. Boko Haram wants to remove "evil leaders" and replace not just with good ones but with zealot holy men...no women of course.
GEJ has plenty of faults which includes not really caring for the welfare of the ordinary man on the street - we saw this by him trying to increase fuel prices and not doing anything significant for even his Niger-Delta kinfolks - but to accuse him of creating Boko Haram is the dumbest thing I ever heard. GEJ has a loose uncontrollable tongue that says things without thinking, so when he stupidly mentioned Boko Haram was in his government what i see is a hapless president who is inexperienced and green in the ears. Just do not forget that he got to be where he is not by his political experience or careful political planning but by luck. It seems the dude is still learning the ropes of leadership and power. He seems to sometimes forget he is the president of Nigeria and talks garbs.
Kslib is a stu-pid Boko Haram i-diot. People like that are what Boko Haram cherish...they can write but are still illiterates.
Hahaha!!!You are a foool and will still remain a capital foool till the word foool is erased from the dictionary.. They say "a fool at 40 is a fool forever".. You may not be up-to 40yrs,but your foolishness will remain with you forever...
I gave two reaons and inbetween the two reasons i included the word "OR".. Do you even know the meaning of the word "OR"??
Look,i'm not a foool like you who will sit down and be watching wothout asking questions.. I'm not a damn robot..
I ask questions when i feel something strange is going on..
You're an idiiot,a really big fat dumb smelling iddiot. For how long will we continue to sit down and watch while the country is heading for doom...
I really dont like insulting people,but with idiiots like you around,it's really hard to ignore and not reply...
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by chinedum13(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
bros i tire oh he's more than confused grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by ignis: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2012
Kslib:
I guess you are confused too.. Didn't you see "OR" inbetween point 1&2.. Please take a little time to read b4 u post...
Why putting or between two oppoosite things? If you aint sure, why not keep shut? Must you comment?
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by remzytimer: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2012
To u all that think neither GEJ nor the JTF has been doing their best to cob the boko haram.....can u pls tell me a country in the world that has a problem of terrorism and solve it withing a year....let us be confidence in their efforts and appreciate them a little

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Auto-crashes In Kwara Kills 17, Injures 10 / bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / We Never Killed Any IPOB Member In Port Harcourt – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.