Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,889 members, 7,956,349 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF (12653 Views)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by apala911: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2012
Few hours after a purported spokesman of Boko Haram, Abu Muhammad Abdulazeez, announced that the group was ready for a ceasefire, the Joint Task Force (JTF) in Borno State says it has evidence that the sect was planning fresh attacks on “soft targets”. The JTF revelation cast doubts on the authenticity or otherwise of the claim of the new Boko Haram’s spokesman. A statement by Lieutenant Colonel Sagir Musa, JTF’s spokesman, said, ”Information available to the JTF Operation RESTORE ORDER indicates that Boko Haram Terrorists are plotting to attack government officials, civil servants, politicians and other law abiding citizens in Borno State. “The JTF wishes to alert members of the public on the latest plot and advise these categories of Nigerians to be aware of people within their environment and restrict movements particularly during the hours of night.

“Members of the public are therefore reminded to report any suspicious movement, persons or groups to the Task Force through the following JTF Hot Lines for further action: 0806 4174066, 0708 5464012, 0815 4429346”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/news/180292-boko-haram-planning-fresh-attacks--jtf
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Horus(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2012
Hot Lines for further action: 0806 4174066, 0708 5464012, 0815 4429346”.

This is a lot of digits for an emergency number. A short number will be more easy to remember.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Kslib(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2012
Ok ohh!!! No be the same people wey fg wan dialogue with and give amnesty be this? Something is definately fishy here..
Pls how does JTF normally know that boko haram wants to attack? Where do they get this informations from?
So many un-answered questions.. So far so good,i have come-up with two solid conclusions..
1.. Goodluck and his northern friends created boko haram to draw people's attention from what he has achieved in office and at the same time provide room for wealth acquisition. When they finally stop boko haram which they created,then the whole of Nigeria will thank him for solving our security problem.. Then he will come out in 2015 and tell Nigerians that now is the time for good leadership cos boko haram were the one's blocking his masterplan for Nigeria during his previous regime.. And Nigerians will foolishly believe him not knowing that 2015 upwards will be worst than 2015 backwards...
This might sound somehow,but you and i know what people esp our leaders(GEj INCLUSIVE) CAN DO FOR MONEY.
OR
2.. Goodluck knows the leaders of boko haram,including their sponsors.But he's afraid to stop them or tell the public because they have some big serious leverage against him which will make him face the same fate as boko haram...
For christ's sake,boko haram are not invincible nah.. Look,let's no deceive ourselves. The only way we can overcome our evil leaders is through a violent revolution and no joke protest..
We can not organise a peaceful protest because our leaders are too stubborn and too dangerous to joke with.. Iron sharpeneth iron..

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Rhymez(m): 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dialogue with terrorists is ridiculous in the first place undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
Horus:

This is a lot of digits for an emergency number. A short number will be more easy to remember.
I tire o! Dem no get email too?See as number plenty die! How pesin wan memorize this one for brain? I never sabi my own number finish,na JTF number I go sabi? Dis people never serious to fight crime!
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by ignis: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kslib: Ok ohh!!! No be the same people wey fg wan dialogue with and give amnesty be this? Something is definately fishy here..
Pls how does JTF normally know that boko haram wants to attack? Where do they get this informations from?
So many un-answered questions.. So far so good,i have come-up with two solid conclusions..
1.. Goodluck and his northern friends created boko haram to draw people's attention from what he has achieved in office and at the same time provide room for wealth acquisition. When they finally stop boko haram which they created,then the whole of Nigeria will thank him for solving our security problem.. Then he will come out in 2015 and tell Nigerians that now is the time for good leadership cos boko haram were the one's blocking his masterplan for Nigeria during his previous regime.. And Nigerians will foolishly believe him not knowing that 2015 upwards will be worst than 2015 backwards...
This might sound somehow,but you and i know what people esp our leaders(GEj INCLUSIVE) CAN DO FOR MONEY.
OR
2.. Goodluck knows the leaders of boko haram,including their sponsors.But he's afraid to stop them or tell the public because they have some big serious leverage against him which will make him face the same fate as boko haram...
For christ's sake,boko haram are not invincible nah.. Look,let's no deceive ourselves. The only way we can overcome our evil leaders is through a violent revolution and no joke protest..
We can not organise a peaceful protest because our leaders are too stubborn and too dangerous to joke with.. Iron sharpeneth iron..
I guess you are confused. Your point 1 says GEJ created boko haram and your point 2 is saying that GEJ knows the leaders and creators of boko haram. Are these two points not contradicting?
Please take a little time to read what you wrote.

9 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Abujafood: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Simple, all Nigerians watch your back and JTF continue doing your job, it's only a matter of time before they start begging for a truce!
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Otorock: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
Bt dis beast called bokoh haram are they humans or devils
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by ndala(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
Abujafood: Simple, all Nigerians watch your back and JTF continue doing your job, it's only a matter of time before they start begging for a truce!
na true u talk oo

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
{phone rings}....{Jack Bauer picks de call}....... Yes is jack on de line, gud day mr president...........sir i need 2 go 4 an undercover.......promise me u'll take care of my daughter wen am gone.......tanks sir. WATCH OUT 4 SEASON 9

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by ndala(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wizcat: {phone rings}....{Jack Bauer picks de call}....... Yes is jack on de line, gud day mr president...........sir i need 2 go 4 an undercover.......promise me u'll take care of my daughter wen am gone.......tanks sir. WATCH OUT 4 SEASON 9
were u keep ur sense? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Kslib(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
ignis:
I guess you are confused. Your point 1 says GEJ created boko haram and your point 2 is saying that GEJ knows the leaders and creators of boko haram. Are these two points not contradicting?
I guess you are confused too.. Didn't you see "OR" inbetween point 1&2.. Please take a little time to read b4 u post...

8 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
ndala: were u keep ur sense? lipsrsealed
i left it wit my girl frnd
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by pawpawguy: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
ignis:

I dont know what this guy (GEJ) did to Nigerians....
ignis:

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Is high time we start bombing & killing all dis miserable muslims in de south eastern states...{thinking} bt dey re all miserable gays...shoe makers, tailors etc.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by UncleJJ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
pawpawguy:

Evil his regime... Full of evil
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Read my posts on other threads carefully, you will think that I am a wholi. The Boko haram pple are just too predictable.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by anintia(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
make them plan failure
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by kaysy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
Horus:

must u talk on every thing u see? why not save them as JTF JTF2 & JTF3 other than talking like an illitrate... "Nigeirians will never want to follow development"

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by mekaboy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
GIVE THEM GUNS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
De only rememdy is 2 legalise guns in 9ja so dat i can bring out my dad's pump
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Omobacom: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hmmmmm, Heeennn Ok OO. Guy take am easy OO. Learn to speak in riddles/Parables. Abi you be JACK BAUER of 24? Your speculations may be right but Remember, Revolution Requires Technicalities and Courage... More and more. Make dem no send you to Chinese Prison like Jack oooo.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Kslib(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Omoba.com:
Hmmmmm, Heeennn Ok OO. Guy take am easy OO. Learn to speak in riddles/Parables. Abi you be JACK BAUER of 24? Your speculations may be right but Remember, Revolution Requires Technicalities and Courage... More and more. Make dem no send you to Chinese Prison like Jack oooo.
If na to go chinese prison go make things better for this country,then why not? Afterall,life for naija currently no be still the same thing as prison sentence..
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
anintia: make them plan failure
u smoke weed?
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by greall1: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Tom and jerry.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
blah blah blah...when u guyz r through wif ur blabins......then pray to God 4 peace nd unity....GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Foxybone(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
To hell with Boko Haram..... grin grin grin

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
kaysy:

must u talk on every thing u see? why not save them as JTF JTF2 & JTF3 other than talking like an illitrate... "Nigeirians will never want to follow development"
Point is, everyone is trying hard to sound witty and funny but in the process, some are sounding very stupid. Who memorizes phone numbers these days?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
Legalise ashawo joor dan dis boko haram grin

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Foxybone(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wizcat: Legalise ashawo joor dan dis boko haram

Or better still, legalise skunk grin grin grin

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Wizcat(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
In de name of boko haram i free u frm de spirit of mami water[color=#990000][/color] grin

Re: Boko-Haram Planning Fresh Attacks – JTF by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
Horus:

YOU COULD JUST SAVE THE NUMBER ON YOUR PHONE INSTEAD OF RUNNING UR MOUTH LIKE A NEVER-SEE-GOOD-IN-ANYTHING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military To Observe Ceasefire Despite Militants’ Continued Attacks / Buhari’s Aide, Abdulkadir Dauda: Police Service Commission To Meet / Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.