Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is Free Browsing Real? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Free Browsing Real? (790 Views)

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Pc Free Browsing With Airtel Blazing Fast! / Cyberklock Free Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Free Browsing Real? by gabriely2k(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2012
Hi forumites,
There are many sites and discussion on browsing cheat both online and offline. 1.Is it real? 2.Is it legal for Nigerians to go about this cheat or free browsing as it is called? If your answer is positive, share your thought. if negative, also share your thought, but don't abuse the opinions of others. Thanks
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by Gerardcole(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2012
Free browsing was real.

It was not legal but for the kind of charges on internet subscriptions by telecom companies, we felt it was our own way of getting back at them.

Now its getting the cheapest internet access that replaces free browsing. Majorly its getting the Blackberry services which offers unlimited internet access to supply the same internet access to non-blackberry devices that's the Free browsing of the day.
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by ace4luv69(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
FREE BROWSING IS REAL AND I AM USING IT AS I SPEAK TO YOU. IF U TRUST ME SEND ME A MESSAGE ON ace4luv69@yahoo.com SO DAT I WILL SEND YOU THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES ON HOW TO BROWSE FREE. IT IS VERY SELF EXPLANATORY. THIS IS JUST FOR THE SERIOUS ONES.
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by slimming: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
No free thing anywhere, you will still have to pay
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by Emmyk(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
I've always know free browsing since 2008...not using anymore though
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by hunkydory(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2012
Why should anyone want to browse for free?If you do business online you should be able to earmark some money for internet services.
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by mavtrevor(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2012
It is called unlimited browsing and not free browsing cos you will have to spend money to get it.
Re: Is Free Browsing Real? by jovoodoo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
There are many versions of tricks to help you browse for free. Some browse for some time and then stop because they are mostly dependent on third party software.

But i,ve been using a system for four months now on mtn without any software. It,s actually exploiting a glitch on the mtn network. doesn't take more than ten seconds to set up, and the speeds are fantastic.

Check out proof

[flash=853,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmL2dKgkrrA[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Computex 2013: Acer Announces First 8-inch Windows Tablet, Haswell Laptops / Laptop Business / Activating Windows 8.1 Pro For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.