Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna (9911 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by omega7ky: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
I graduted from Kadpoly and will be serving in Kaduna....If u are serving in Kaduna...Holla me at 08050523364 Nothing do you....

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by omega7ky: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
so nobody from nairaland serving in kaduna...ok..ooooooooooo
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Afrowinter: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ah ah, why is the KD house so dry. Anyway, wishing all KD corpers a safe trip to camp and a successful service year!!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by mhozzis(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
KD reppin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by omega7ky: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2012
Kaduna is too dull for my liking..please I want redploy to Oyo State...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by mhozzis(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Are u in camp already?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by omega7ky: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
nooooo ooo...are u in the camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Afrowinter: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
omega7ky: Kaduna is too dull for my liking..please I want redploy to Oyo State...

Give KD a chance first. Pray that you will be posted to KD south(which is a whole different world by the way). KD's standard of living is not as high as neighboring ABJ, so you can save. There are loads of business opportunities to cease as well.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by ibromanner(m): 4:08am On Nov 07, 2012
omega7ky: so nobody from nairaland serving in kaduna...ok..ooooooooooo
For your mind.
I rep UNILORIN BETTER BY FAR.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by ibromanner(m): 4:23am On Nov 07, 2012
omega7ky: Kaduna is too dull for my liking..please I want redploy to Oyo State...
guy, I wan do same joor. The soldiers just dey punish person here and there.
Meanwhile, the camp still dey dull sure. But I guess when guys from south arrive, level go change. Did u notice dat majority of dose dat arrived camp yesterday were KD based?
Anyway, am based in IB, and schooled in Ilorin (08095825166).
See u guys in parade ground.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by ibromanner(m): 4:24am On Nov 07, 2012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by mhozzis(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2012
Tryna register for the past 2hrs
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by outrage: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Any ideas for cool place to do ppa?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by omega7ky: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
outrage: Any ideas for cool place to do ppa?
Which course did you offered?? let me know
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by outrage: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
Engineering, mechanical..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by tunaprex: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
BatchB , redeployed 2 k.d 3months ago. No regrets.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2013
i dey come kd...im booking dis space..i wl come bk wen i don confirm my postin tomoro or nxt
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ever Heard of The Distinctive Generation?
The REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CORPERS' FELLOWSHIP (RCCF KADUNA) welcomes the fresh otondos to Camp.
We shall are there for you whenever you need anything.
Call 08093094017
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by minidee1(m): 9:29am On Mar 01, 2013
Plz how good are the facilities in kaduna camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by DadaStephen1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Its not compulsory to stay here in Kaduna.
Redeploy if you wish. I never regretted serving here. I work in Danbo International Schools, for those of you that knows whats up.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by minidee1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'm actually going to serve here in kd,I just wanna know the condition of the camp...good,managable or bad
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by kheart(m): 5:05am On Mar 02, 2013
Xup rumis, i am also goin to serve in kd. @mini i just hope d camp ll nt be overcrowded dis time around cos my cousin said some were sleepin in bathrooms due to ovapopulatn last yr.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2013
kheart: Xup rumis, i am also goin to serve in kd. @mini i just hope d camp ll nt be overcrowded dis time around cos my cousin said some were sleepin in bathrooms due to ovapopulatn last yr.

i pray so...frm wt im seein its eida most otondos posted to kd r not on NL or only a few r posted to kd....if its d later its means d camp wl nt be overcrowded...

its only me, u (kheart) n mini dt iv seen...n most pple hv seen thr posting
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by kheart(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Yeah u re right, most of dem aint on nl cos 5 of my friends were also posted to kd. Where is d best place for ppa aside nda, nbtc and nafbase?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by nijanigga: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
All our young corpers hungry for peanuts and crumbs, they're going to pay you becareful there many dangerous zones to serve.I wish you all God's speed.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
nijanigga: All our young corpers hungry for peanuts and crumbs, they're going to pay you becareful there many dangerous zones to serve.I wish you all God's speed.
come and explain further...its not clear...hw do u mean nigga
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by mhozzis(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Congrates to guys serving in KD. I served there last year batch c november bacth that is, camp is good, i had fun joined OBS so i didnt attend the boring lectures, watch tv when other are on parade ground,it was a nice xperience.

The camp was never an over crowd n no one slept in toilet. Instead there was a case of a guy who was diciplined by soldiers and he decide to organise his frnds to take bunks to the toilet and pretend they sleep there. He took their picture and sent it to a newspaper who didnt confirm the story befor publishing it.

Over all, the camp xperience was great sha. My only downside was the fact that a guy n a girl can never dance close to each other.

I last never forget to have fun. It was the best time away from home for me. I later redeployed after camp sha.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Sunnycliff(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
kheart: Yeah u re right, most of dem aint on nl cos 5 of my friends were also posted to kd. Where is d best place for ppa aside nda, nbtc and nafbase?

I served in Kaduna last year 2011/2012 Batch C. Places like National Neuropsychiatric hospital pays well, NNPC, KPRC, and some few private schools
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Jaftee(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2013
I stay in kd, for now, the safest place to be in kd is camp ground. You will know the others if you come. Kd is fun only for sharp guys.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by IamAthens(m): 8:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Pls guys how s d populatn in camp cos I can only mk it dwn on thursdy. Plsss ping me any info if u can 2657efcd. Tnx
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Ajekpako(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Dada-Stephen:
Its not compulsory to stay here in Kaduna.
Redeploy if you wish. I never regretted serving here. I work in Danbo International Schools, for those of you that knows whats up.

Thats my Alma mata! what is the school like these days? lived around there too. After all said and done, Kaduna is a lovely/cool/safe place to live especially if you live in Barnawa area. I was born and brought up there. i miss that town alot sad
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna by Emmysteve(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Kaduna corpers i hail o, representing Chuckwun Local Government, Kaduna south. Let meet at the CDS tomorrow. Peace out

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To The Yearly Nysc-Presidential Merit Award? / p / Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.