Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings (17265 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Does Switch Of First And Middle Names On Nysc Certificate Matter??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by agobentim: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please fellow Otondos going to the Northern and middle belt of Nigeria where bombs have been detonated or has a Large number of Hausa speakers. Please try to make sure you take your bus from and straight to the camp venue thru cross country. Or when you get to the town closer to the camp venue, make sure the bus taking you to the camp venue is filled with corpers who are southerners and people who are not wearing hijab or teblik dressing. The reason is because the BHaram insurgents know people are going to camp and myt want to use that advantage to put their people with explosives in buses going to camp venues or at the camp crowded entrance venue in the northern states. We know it is not your portion but you also have to be safety conscious. We love you but God loves you most. Please rebroadcast in all social network.

14 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by yorex2011: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmm... Buh kebbi far sha o...

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by ifekemmy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
May God in His infinity mercy protect our corp members

27 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Austindark(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
the only security tip I know is relocation or not going there at all...
cos boko boys might read this and re-strategize

I was thinking we will come to our senses and stop posting pple there.

they don't want u so don't go there .... period

safe journey all d same to u all

30 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Arrive well. I wish you safe trip.

But is it absolutely neccessary you go serve your father land in Chibok, Sambisa, Bornu, at the war zone

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Don't mingle with the crowd, be very conscious of your surrounding. You can never tell who is Who.

8 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by born2boink(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Government should have place ban on Youth Corper Camp in entire north, make people understand that North is irrelevant even for development until the entire insurgents there are wipe out

18 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by klodike(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Na wa ooh
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by tigonana: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
God, corpers still dey enter dat side,lailai no be me instead of dat I no go serve if posted to dat side.

11 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by kunlesehan(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
May your journey always be 'bon voyage' and never 'bomb voyage'
It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by fernandoc(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Was posted to Zamfara state. Any news about that place?

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by akpanikpe(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who want go there b4? not to talk about tips on security? Safe trip to all that are posted to that war zone ooh!
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Chimex388: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
fernandoc: Was posted to Zamfara state. Any news about that place?
Farmin will b ur pride, besides if u end up single(either male or female), jst go knock at d Govt house dey will provide u a suitor or suitors. Dependin on ur proportion
welcome to ZAMFARA!
Inakwana in advance ma friend grin

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by akpanikpe(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
fernandoc: Was posted to Zamfara state. Any news about that place?
My best friend is the oc anti bomb squad zamfara state command , if u should be in gusou the state capital let me knw so I can connect u to him, he is currently in USA thou, for a special course.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by shadowwalker101: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
all is well
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Buy bullet proof and hard hat and you are good to go, I also recommend camouflage and gun if you can afford it.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by musaibnabdul(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Seun how did this made front page, contains no security info. #scammersmademewastemymb

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Elnino4ladies: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
May God protect u guys...safe trip
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Chimex388: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
akpanikpe:
My best friend is the oc anti bomb squad zamfara state command , if u should be in gusou the state capital let me knw so I can connect u to him, he is currently in USA thou, for a special course.
the way to welcome a novice n 1st timer in a state is to introduce the term BOMB!...(doesnt matta in wat circumstance).
Dat will jst put any1 off...
Learn from d last 6 comment above....cheese grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by akpanikpe(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chimex388:
the way to welcome a novice n 1st timer in a state is to introduce the term BOMB!..
Dat will
Lols
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by ZUBY77(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
There is only one supreme security; Don't post anybody there.

5 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wishing all prospective Batch "B" Corp members safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SURVIVAL/SAFETY TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp, allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Corpers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings, allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you are before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone expecially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always aknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor farsake you.
SHALOM!!!.

11 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by numericalguy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
hmm
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Emmafrancis: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
for all those posted up north.... abeg find way come back asap. Expecially with the elections coming up soon. Life no get duplicate ooooo. A word is enough for the wise. Na my own security tip be that, if u die there govt no go give ur family pass 200k.

That guy posting long writeups about customs cars all over NL. I hope its not another way to scam people.

13 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by sadiq313(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,,op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,

7 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by iceberylin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,,op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,
Brain_washed mofo

15 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by ayusco85(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
This what u shld do.

9 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Was expecting some more detailed info,save for this scanty info. Half bread is better than puff-puff. Wish them well though.
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Emmafrancis: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
sadiq313: Islam is a religion of peace, d word islam itself means peace,,op am dissapointed in u 4 discriminating hijab or hausa man lyk dat,,ppl shld b educated enof2 realize dt d fact dt a particulaR secT disguised in certain religion or ttribe does nt necessarilly means dt person is a muslimm or xtian,

you try . Tell us another lie

8 Likes

Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by bonechamberlain(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
hmm hope innocent souls aren't posted to borno or yobe
Re: Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
disappointed? Are u kidding me? They shudnt av posted anybody to d northern region na..May God c u guys thru..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help I Just Received A Query Letter! / My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2011 Batch 'C'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.