Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site (600 Views)

Checkout My New Design Tell How It Looks / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Pls Can Some One Tell Me Hw I Can Get Sort Code And By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by Tohat(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
I need a site for my business
Re: Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by suneepet1: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
It all depends on how you really want your site to look like and the facility you want to include in it.i think there are lots of website designer around in nigeria this days that are really doing well. you can check DesignAfric.com,i think they render a good service in website designing for a very cheap price.
Re: Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by Skulboy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tohat: I need a site for my business

What kind of site?
Re: Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by freeman201: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
If you are looking for a site that will include
home|About|Services|Gallery|Contact-Us
with more pages or for about 10 pages..that can cost you 40,000 including two years Hosting....But if you are looking for a site that requires database like login information, or an e-commerce site where some one can pay or buy something online using your site them you need to contact us..

The Company I work for Difameg Network Nigeria ...Kindly visit our link and to view our clientele and sample jobs
http://www.difameg.com
Ogbonda ibuchim Company Rep....
Re: Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by mrperfect(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2012
It all depends on the type of website you want.
Re: Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by greenmouse(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Contact us on 08063786241

Visit: www.greenmousetech.com

or email: info@greenmousetech.com
Re: Can Some One Tell How Much To Spend To Create A Site by calibus(m): 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pls Contact Ezekiel...08023554166

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Creation And Empowerment Seminar!!! / Place Your Adverts On TECHNOLOGY AVENUE January, 2013 Edition / How To Make A Free Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.