Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Seeking Urgent Medical Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seeking Urgent Medical Advice (980 Views)

Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Please I Need Urgent Medical Advice From An Experienced Doctor / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by Boss13: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Please is there any doctor in the house? Just last two weeks I was diagnose for malaria and typhoid and was admitted. I have completed my treatment. However, I still feel dizzy and weak. I resumed work yesterday, only for me to start sleeping in the office. I cannot do anything, I cannot concentrate, I cannot read. I just eat and sleep for long hours. I am tired and I want to resume back to work. Also my vision is a bit blur and I feel very slight internal pain in my head. Please I need medical advise.
Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by Boss13: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Guys please I just need advice on what to do
Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2012
I think you should go back to your doctor, however it seems that your body is still recovering from a major illness and it will take time to get back to normal. Why are you resuming back at work so soon. You should be at home resting. The body is not a machine ans it needs rest and a recovery period.
Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by Boss13: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
chaircover: I think you should go back to your doctor, however it seems that your body is still recovering from a major illness and it will take time to get back to normal. Why are you resuming back at work so soon. You should be at home resting. The body is not a machine ans it needs rest and a recovery period.

Thank you very much. I will check back to the hospital. I went to the office because I thought I was well
Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by deegame: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2012
how long does pimples last coz i have being suffering from it for like 4yrs now. what can i do?
Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 05, 2012
Go and see a dermatologist. He/she will be able to look at then and diagnose the problem and offer solutions. For all you know you could be reacting to something or even haven an infection and the dr will be the best person to help you
Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by Ivynwa(f): 5:43am On Nov 06, 2012
Boss13: Please is there any doctor in the house? Just last two weeks I was diagnose for malaria and typhoid and was admitted. I have completed my treatment. However, I still feel dizzy and weak. I resumed work yesterday, only for me to start sleeping in the office. I cannot do anything, I cannot concentrate, I cannot read. I just eat and sleep for long hours. I am tired and I want to resume back to work. Also my vision is a bit blurred and I feel very slight internal pain in my head. Please I need medical advise.

You need to run serious tests with the doctor, every symptoms mustn't boil down to malaria and typhoid. I searched online for illnesses associated with dizziness and blurred vision and a version of my search related it to high blood pressure(note that I am not saying that that is what you are suffering from) and I'm sure there may be some other illnesses (associated to that) which doctors know better. I haven't seen anybody suffering from malaria that complained of blurred vision which is why I think that it may be some other illness. I wish you a quick recovery.

deegame: how long does pimples last coz i have being suffering from it for like 4yrs now. what can i do?

Pimples have no fixed life span.
Try using things that control it like Neutrogena Acne prone facial bar. It controls it and keeps it at bay. The ones that already left marks on the faces you can search online or ask around for creams that can remove it. Neutrogena also have products that remove that.

Some women normally have pimples on their faces towards their menstrual period. It comes naturally with the surge in hormones while a woman is undergoing her natural cycles so don't take it as an illness you have been suffering for for years unless you have an outrageous amount of pimples and in that case you will have to seek the help of a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Seeking Urgent Medical Advice by sonie1: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2012
pimples is a natural phenomenon with some people especially those with oily skin.
I went through a rough period with pimples in those days, applying several medications.
However, one thing you must note is that it will disappear after sometime. But try
avoid oily foods and too much groundnuts. You can also try out C24/7 food supplement

(1) (Reply)

The Natural Diet Solution For PCOS And Infertility / Man Allow Doctors End His Life After A Failed Sex Change Operation. / Constant Bitter Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.