Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes (24842 Views)

How To Get Facebook Page And Twitter Verification For Nigerian Businesses. / How To Get More Likes For Your Facebook Pages / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by frisahost(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
m.facebook.com/mavenitech
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by chinnko: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by temmyplayboy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by chaloner(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
hot [url]facebook.com/weyab[/url]
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by bosco4all: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2013
Discover How You Can LOSE Up To 11 Kg Of Fat In 25 Days With The Most Strategic, FASTEST Weight Loss Program EVER Developed and Literally Burn Fat EVERY Minute Of Every Day — All The While Eating WHATEVER You Want Every Fifth Day

https://facebook.com/basicweightlossdietsfornigerians
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Kindluv3(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Facebook.com/kindluv.com
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by seoconsultant(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
seriously!!! first I like to look at things in a more practical nut shell, when I saw the post I knew it was to bait us to click on the link, but seriously! is this what it stands out for?
so you just drop your facebook fan page url and bye bye, expect the invisible guy to like it (even if they click on the link)....men this is way too silly for me.
I thought it will be a like exchange something....say I have a better idea jare...like my page https://www.facebook.com/SEOWEBAnalyst and drop a message for your url and I will like your own page in return? how does that sound? wonderful? great. by they way I will like to use this page audience to drop this message here smiley

Do you know that getting an SEO work on your site for your business niche keywords is far inexpensive in the long haul in contrast to you spending much money per day on pay per click? well SEO Web Analyst®™ is ranking for over 100 top notch keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo combined, now if we were to run that on Pay per click on search engines or social media network (Linkedin charges a minimum of 2 usd for a click through) you imagine the kind of expense we will be running? Yes think sharp! Searches don't usually rely on paid adverts (generic searches) on search engines, but they convert more on organic searches, so stop paying to much money for this...Google and the other search engines are making the game of ranking on top ten more difficult because they want to earn more from paid adverts, same goes to social media, they know that people will enjoy a cheaper way to get things across than work their way to earn it. Using your groups and fan page could actually cut your cost on doing facebook ads, if you know what your doing smiley.
SEO Web Analyst®™ offer a lot of opportunities to grow your business online, we did it with our 5 months old site (http://www.seowebanalyst.com)
That now ranks on Google.com for the following keywords:
seo consulting
seo web marketing
seo consulting firm
seo consulting services
affordable seo packages
affordable seo firm
while on Google.com.ng SEO Web Analyst®™ is practically on any keyword phrase that has SEO in it, I am working on some more competitive keywords, the type that will gain huge exposure and audience for the site, so fella's if you need internet marketing services or web marketing or you need social media marketing in nigeria give us a buzz! I will get you results. [Check all those keyword on Google.com.ng, if you think this is too much then wait till I break the record smiley]
.........we can go on and on with the list, but the fact still remains you need US and we need you to build a success story with your online presence (view our alexa popularity with the keyword "seo web analyst" or "seowebanalyst"wink within 6 months, we turned the keyword that had just 5 index popularity to over 30 % index popularity online! we can definitely build your online brand and audience too.
visit our site for more inquiries or sign up for our free tutorials.
SEO Web Analyst®™........"we'r glad to help you"

Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by VICKYJOE: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2013
Https://Www.facebook.com/Godbless9igeria.comwww.facebook.com/godbless9igeria
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by KHYLE(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
Www.facebook.com/GODBLESS9igeria
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by KenetoMagazine: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2013

Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Godwin10(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by mekpice: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Ekennovative(m): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2013
like for entrepreneurship and business tips. Motivational and inspirational quotes http://fb.com/esuccessworld
Thanks in advance.
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by hilaryiwens05: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2013
http://facebook.com/HitInformationTechnologies

Website design, web hosting and reseller program, bulk sms andd bulk sms reseller program
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by ayodejy05(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Olastep1(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2013
On facebook @ Olastep.
Or u could click here.. www.facebook.com/olastepunlimited
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by great664(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
get alert on personal items for sell
www.facebook.com/makeisell
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by omoelu1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
a blog dedicated to teachin ppl abt d concept of blogging
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by omoelu1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
on facebook..@sdknaija
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by ProGSM(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2013
These are those that I visit often.

facebook.com/cfaithmedia

facebook.com/lagoshost

facebook.com/wazupnaija
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by kentochdis(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2013
Web design, training, bulk sms, web hosting and domain name registration visit: https://www.facebook.com/hostketcom
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by deloon(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
I put my facebook fanpage here months ago and I didn't get a single like from here.
But I have found a solution that can get you hundreds of likes in a few days or even thousands if you are willing.
Use the like exchange system on
http://likenation.com/?ref=661.
Works exceedingly well and there are over 30,000 members in the system. U can also gain twitter followers, youtube views and traffic exchange. Check on it.

http://likenation.com/?ref=661
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by afridigit(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Love this thread like me on www.facebook.com/afridigit
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by deloon(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
The Real Deal
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Precision: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Solomon3808: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
here is the home of unlimited updates on free cheats, phone + pc tutorials n lot more

www.facebook.com/centsolo
Re: Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

*(how To Get A Premium Lifetime Account At Lynda.com For Free!!!)* / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account / Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.