Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account (25026 Views)

Your Top 5 Nigerian Everyday Websites / How To Get Free Browsing Cheats Everyday To Your Email For Free / How Much Would You Make In Google Adsense Everyday To Satisfy You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2011
How u can make N1000 per day to your bank account all you need to do is to visit this link http://www.1kjobsonline.com/?ref=2499
Then open a sellers acount and then activate your account with N1000 then you then post things u can do for N1000 then someone will order then u get paid
good luck and merry christmas

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Sub5(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2011
Nice idea
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2011
Thanks have you tried it if not ur still sleeping on a bicycle
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
Hey guys someone just signed up if u r still waiting u r still sitting on a bicycle
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by rflexii(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2011
are all these even real, show proof
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2011
Sure i will give you proof but the best proof is trying it yourself afterall u stand to lose nothing at least N1000 is chicken fee
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by spacesnr(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
chicken fee? 1000 naire times 10ppl is 100,000, shocked thats no chicken fee
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by spacesnr(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
100ppl
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
Utibeokodi:

Sure i will give you proof but the best proof is trying it yourself afterall u stand to lose nothing at least N1000 is chicken fee
Only an oloshi will talk like that. If i were to lose 100 Naira on that stuff, you will get destroyed, it is that simple. That chicken fee X 1000 people is how much?
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ok i get your point now but this stuff is simple just activate your account with N1000 naira then you will be able to post what u can do for N1000 eg article writing etc then someone will then order your service you will earn your money when someone orders i just thought i should share it with ma fellow nairalanders
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2011
And i am not the owner of the site
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
And i am not the owner of the site but i am sure you will not loose your money incase you do it will be very easy to trade the company since it has a current account with its companies name
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
If my money miss, i will shout everywhere on the whole Nigerian Internet, BBM broadcast, google+ button, twitter, facebook, myspace, ogbongeblog, channels TV. . . .and every available media! Till the company gets shut down, because i dont trust most Nigerian websites, i am sorry to say. . . .
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2011
Its so sad to hear that u dnt trust nigerian companies because if u dnt patronize them hw will they grow nd u see nigerians r very fund of patronizing intl companies from the US especially forgeting that the US Citizens patronizes their indeginous companies to make it grow and be where it is today so nigerians why dnt u patronize ur own people and let us grow thank u.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2011
Its so sad to hear that u dnt trust nigerian companies because if u dnt patronize them hw will they grow nd u see nigerians r very fund of patronizing intl companies from the US especially forgeting that the US Citizens patronizes their indeginous companies to make it grow and be where it is today so nigerians why dnt u patronize ur own people and let us grow thank u.
*dhtml:

If my money miss, i will shout everywhere on the whole Nigerian Internet, BBM broadcast, google+ button, twitter, facebook, myspace, ogbongeblog, channels TV. . . .and every available media! Till the company gets shut down, because i dont trust most Nigerian websites, i am sorry to say. . . .
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hey guys one perron just signed up if u havent signed up i wonder what u r waiting for
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hey guys one perron just signed up if u havent signed up i wonder what u r waiting for
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
Utibeokodi:

Who signed up please?

Utibeokodi:

Its so sad to hear that u dnt trust nigerian companies because if u dnt patronize them hw will they grow nd u see nigerians r very fund of patronizing intl companies from the US especially forgeting that the US Citizens patronizes their indeginous companies to make it grow and be where it is today so nigerians why dnt u patronize your own people and let us grow thank u.
Spammers / Scammers / Spammers / Scammers / Good Ones. . . .majority of them are ole!
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
@dhtml r u calling me a scammer
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2011
Nd if u dnt want to be a part of the site back off my thread and stop saying rubish ok
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
Utibeokodi:

@dhtml r u calling me a scammer
Utibeokodi:

Nd if u dnt want to be a part of the site back off my thread and stop saying rubish ok
I was talking about Nigerian companies, i was saying that many of them are spammers / scammers and that few of them are genuine.
Once we get a testimonial from one of your subscribers, we shall surely join.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ok then lets wait for one of them to give the testimonial ok amd meanwhile dnt trouble my thread thank u.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^The thread does not belong to you o jare. . . .na u get this site ni?
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by sweetpawn1: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2011
@ Utibe,
Let's get some things straight! We are all grown-ups and we have to reason like so.
Before one gets into any business venture, one has to ask questions to know if the venture is worth the trouble.

Why must I pay 1000 to your very much unknow site for advertising my work when i can make a post here on nairaland or go to tradestable.com or dealfish who are advertising everywhere on google and facebook like crazy and are promoting their services for free?

Besides, even if I promote my skills on your site for 1000 Naira, what type of job offer will I get? I've been to the site. There's a part where people post what they want you to do for them. Here's a run down of what they wanted:

tolu247 wants:
help me withdraw money from my paypal to Liberty Reserve or Bank Account.

gloriouspath wants:
write a poem

newconcept wants:
get me 50000 valid phone nos in Nigeria for 1k

lovemate30 wants:
supply me with 10 e-novels of the topic of my choice

Famedoctor wants:
I will pay you 1k to show me how to get a cheap laptop in kaduna.

wiffy wants:
Supply me 50 followers on my blog!

Famedoctor wants:
Tell me where to get free domain and hosting

JideJ wants:
Make a Wiki page for me on Wikipedia.com

Salawudeentoye wants:
I want someone who will open a paypal account for me, thank u

johnsonudofia wants:
someone who can teach how to browse from on mtn line.

anajama wants:
teach me how to make money with my phone straight to my bank account

Chunleystic wants:
Someone who will teach me how to make money online

Olaitan wants:
Need a Mass emailer (send unlimited)

seunis wants:
Who wil buy my car!

Mjay4real wants:
Am looking for someone to configure my laptop for me

danedrol wants:
miniwebsite design

coolcash4live wants:
I need people to help me check my website error

Okoji wants:
I will pay you 1k to send traffic to my forum

ayila wants:
Show me how to make N2k daily online

Ltaiwo1 wants:
I want 2 create cheatz for mtn,airtel,etisalat and glo.

Now, I am expected to pay you N1000 for free so that I can show someone how to make N2000 daily? Or Check someone's website for error? Or to buy someone's car? Or to show some one how to make money online??!!??

And I can swear that more the 80% of the folks that posted are not willing to pay you anything at all for the so called services you can offer them!

So again, why must I pay you N1000 for this type of jobs? Will these jobs put food on my table? Why are the jobs all about cheating and hacking and stealing from other people, or making money free? And you say we should give Nigerian businesses a chance? By paying N1000 for all these crap jobs?

Please do explain.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2011
^^^^So you actually opened the site, i didn't yet. I must have forgotten. Let me see, i can handle most of those jobs mehn, let me register right away and start earning cool cash tongue
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2011
@sweet pawn let me explain the advantages of that site first you see all those people that post what they want and offer you N1000 they have this money in their a/c so the moment u complete the job which they ordered 4 ur money will be transfered to your a/c i mean ur 1kjobsonline a/c so u see d advantages but when u put it on nairaland or tradestable the person might decide not tn pay u and to ur question on hw to make money with it wat u do is to post gigs on wat ppl want and people will order ur gigs u complete d job and get paid and i can bet u dat u can get at least an order per day then lets do the maths N1000X30days is N30000 from doing simple free lance jobs i advice u nt to do the hacking jobs because they r posted by mischievious nigerians u can do the jobs abt facebook fwends and twitter followers i hope ur clear now thanks u.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2011
@sweet pawn let me explain the advantages of that site first you see all those people that post what they want and offer you N1000 they have this money in their a/c so the moment u complete the job which they ordered 4 ur money will be transfered to your a/c i mean ur 1kjobsonline a/c so u see d advantages but when u put it on nairaland or tradestable the person might decide not tn pay u and to ur question on hw to make money with it wat u do is to post gigs on wat ppl want and people will order ur gigs u complete d job and get paid and i can bet u dat u can get at least an order per day then lets do the maths N1000X30days is N30000 from doing simple free lance jobs i advice u nt to do the hacking jobs because they r posted by mischievious nigerians u can do the jobs abt facebook fwends and twitter followers i hope ur clear now thanks u.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by sweetpawn1: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2011
Hmm,
Are you saying that it is the people who want the jobs that pay the N1000, not the people who will do the jobs?
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
Yes it is the people that do the job that will get the N1000 you r only goin to pay a one time fee of N1000 to be able to do jobs on that platform i hope u r clear now thank u.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2011
Great idea really
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Utibeokodi(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2011
Thanks @dhtml have u signed up to start making cash if not ur still sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: How To Make N1000 Naira Everyday To your Bank Account by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2011
I am still trying to save money for the registration. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” / Please What Is The Postal Code Or Zip For Nigeria (kaduna State) / Best Data Plan For A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.