Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? (21466 Views)

Free Paypal Package For Nigerians / Your Free Paypal A/c Opening Ebook / Free Paypal Account Opening For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by nvstaff: 4:42am On Jan 27, 2009
You can buy a debit card at www.naijavirtualshop.com
to verify your paypal account
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by ebenezary(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2009
u can open a verified paypal account without US BANK right from nigeria here are the step you need to take
get virtual address that is not US, CANADA OR SINGAPORE after that go to or africa countru( because u wont be able to receive money) after that u need to verified your paypal account with either verification card or credit card if you dont have you can contat me for this and u get verified within 24-48hrd
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by berryhill: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2009
Don't pay to get information on how to open paypal and verify it within 4 hours as i will give it out to you free.
Just send me an email with the word "MORE INFO ON PAYPAL" and you will get a free manual that will show you how to do it on your own.
To hide your i.p address,log on to www.indirectconnection.com and access any website from there.

If you need more information on that call me on 0703-578-3910(Tochukwu).
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by conimo(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2009
u can now have a US(+1), UK(+44) & France(+33) phone numbers which will enable u to receive calls ONLY direct to ur GSM phone (preferably a landline mobile e.g visaphone, multilinks, starcomms etc) or to any phone other phone number in the world u wish to provide for ur business needs,

it takes 2days for u to start receiving calls on ur US, UK and France numberscheesy so order now contact me via http://www.conimo.com/Contacts.html
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by berryhill: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
Send me an email to rexpeter@rocketmail.com to get free manual on how to open the paypal account and verify it within 4 hours.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by brushparke(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
I have been doing this for many people for six years. Paypal review their policies every now and then and you need to stay current. Otherwise,

It's something i have observed for 6 years.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by ihewulezi: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2009
Seeking for simple and straight forward strategies to landing your millions, then log on to www.networkofmillionaires..com
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Cypost: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
People in te house who already have paypal a/c,

can you assist me make a purchase of 67$ from a machant that accept only paypal.

i will pay back in naira.

regards
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by skweezer: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2009
Cypost:

People in te house who already have paypal a/c,

can you assist me make a purchase of 67$ from a machant that accept only paypal.

i will pay back in naira.

regards

come over to my office at No 7, magazines road, jericho, ibadan and i will help you make a payment and pay me back in naira or better still you can contact me via paul.sanders27@yahoo.com

Mr. oyawole Paul

1 Like

Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by ekeroyal(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hello Comrades,

Whether LEGAL or ILLEGAL NAIJA man must survive. The end to this paypal thing is now here. With just N3,750 you can get you own paypal account now. Just contact me via ekeroyal@yahoo.com or call / sms 082556393.

I will also show u how to fund it
How to use ur account here in Nigeria without fear of having it frozen.
How to withdraw your cash.

Please note that this is a promotional offer. The earlier the better.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by gerrows80(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
register as a citizen of UAE. Paypal doesnot put too much screening on uae, but they can ask you to verify your account by sending a personal utility bill (you can always fake this). After that you can send and receive money easily.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by j3ee: 7:37pm On May 21, 2010
This used to seem like rocket science a while back. But now it is as simple as abc. I have successfully operated a verified paypal account for two years. Recently, I have decided to offer the service of opening a verified paypal account for nigerians. If you are interested contact me at josh4ee@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by surveycash(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

I worte a step-by-step pictorial guide on how I opena dn verify paypal account for my clients. I used to sell this report for N7,500 but it is free now. You can download it h here:
http:// smartaffiliators. com/Paypal-Verification-Guide.pdf

If you are blessed by the report, dont forget to drop your comment here.

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by tunde121oke: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2010
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by ttmasta: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by Glorianee: 5:03pm On May 15, 2011
Well, i live in Nigeria and i somehow got a verified Paypal account. There is some lady who provides verified paypal account to non-listed countries like South Korea, Pakistan, etc. My friends too requested an account, we have been sending and receving money worldwide without any problems. You can mail her and see if she still provides this service, her id is suzye69@gmail.com.
Best of luck and keep up the good work!!
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by willy2011(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
The latest means of Opening,Verifying And Maintaining PayPal In Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by fejiron: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are you frustrated and wondering why it's been such a struggle to make money online -- trying one failed program after another?
Have you experienced so much rejection and failure that you think you'll never escape from your boring or dead-end job?
Have you become disgusted because your sponsoring efforts haven't worked, you've received no "spillover," and you just feel like giving up?this is for you check it out http:///joinjustbeenpaidforfree
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by tosho07(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2012
SEND ME UR MAIL IT IS FREE 08098780059
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by udyesu(f): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2012
Yes u can, I have a paypal account and has been using it 4 two years now, u can freely get one from online Guru Ken Nwankwor or I can as well send u an Ebook on how to open yours by yourself, with the dos and don't on how to use it, if u need d ebook, send me an email; udy.dave@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by chuksvoice: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2012
I can buy or sell paypal funds.
Contact me for latest rates.
chuksemails@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Open A Free Paypal Address As a Nigerian? by bantonservices(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
THE LONG AWAITED INFORMATION IS FINALLY OUT!

Hello Nigerians, this is Banton Services Nigeria Limited, we are glad to inform you that, Banton services Nig Ltd, is giving out free tutorials to Nigerians, especially the Youths, both the graduates and non-graduates on how to be their own boss while working from the comfort of their home. It is called "THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE" In respect of this, we have released 40 legitimate online jobs, that you can begin today in Nigeria using your mobile phone/PC. click here for a free report on how to get started !
www.internetwealthlink.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pure Water Machines/ Bottle Water Machines And Other Packaging Machines / #ENDSARS CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : European standard used Smart Tv / BUY UR ORIGINAL XIAOMI,ROMOSS POWER BANKS,WIRELESS SPEAKERS, MOBILE ACCESSORIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.