Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan (15959 Views)

EFCC Detains Steven Orosanye For Pension Fraud / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan / Full List Of Endangered Agencies To Be Scrapped - Orosanye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by seeme2(f): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Judging from what transpired, according to Punch Newspapers, one can see clearly that some elements in Ribadu's commitee have been compromised- Oti and d other guy. Thumps up, Ribadu.
I'm again reminded of the only Northern elite I respect. I would campaign for him with all my strenght, that is if the President is not going for a second term.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by BetaThings: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Pysam(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
seeme2: Judging from what transpired, according to Punch Newspapers, one can see clearly that some elements in Ribadu's commitee have been compromised- Oti and d other guy. Thumps up, Ribadu.
I'm again reminded of the only Northern elite I respect. I would campaign for him with all my strenght, that is if the President is not going for a second term.
after EFCC I did respect the guy but the plans and dominance o the north he is good as the others,though I like him.my fear is he might become another Buhari
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by topsyking: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
Story..na today
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by wellmax(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Naija I hail thee.
Our leaders are all thieves.
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by zangiff(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yea, many people still believe in him, past achievement and effort. Maybe we give peace a chance and let all watch the outcome of the gathdem scene
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
This is one man I know that can Clean up Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by zangiff(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
He's got the zeal and energy to do the best...i think we need to support him dis time cuz after he left Efcc, waziri scattered every?
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by YoursGEJ(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
people are arguing about the possible compromise of the report and GEJ is giving a lecture on how oil is important

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Oraanoye is part and percel of parasite eating Nigeria,if nothing is done the end would be disasterous.
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
GEJ,Oraanoye,Tukur are culprit.

Hurrican of Curruption is bombarding Nigeria.

Corruption endengered the moral of entire country.

PDP is wack and not eligible to fight the corrupt.
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by salam001(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mtcheew,nonentities
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ribadu is a great man. Because of his kind and El-Rufai i haven't decided to blow up the entire north. cheesy
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yours GEJ,:
people are arguing about the possible compromise of the report and GEJ is giving a lecture on how oil is important
I tire oo
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by peaceland(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2012

8 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Dlionsheart: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2012
Rubish! Nonsense!! Stupid!!!
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Fkforyou(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
Although my parent voted for P.D.P in d last election,I was d only one in my family who voted 4 him(ribadu),although he didn't win I never regreted voting 4 him,funny enough my area where I voted, P.D.P won while A.C.N had only one vote(i.e me),Nigeria needs someone (not necessarily ribadu) of his calibre. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Pennywise(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yours GEJ,:

It was a prepared speech. GEJ didnt anticipate that Oronsaye was on a mission to scuttle or sabotage a report he had accepted payment to jointly produce. Fortunately he got a fitting response from Ribadu.

But Oronsaye wasnt telling GEJ what he did not already know. This corrupt career civil servant could not have been smuggled into the board of NNPC that was being investigated without the full knowledge and acquiescence of Jonathan. Ultimately he made a fo-ol of himself. Steve would have been better off if he had remained mute before the camera which is the standard behaviour of all thieving Nigerian civil servants rather than convict himself.

Again Ribadu rose head and shoulder above them all and like he said it is GEJ's government and what he chose to do with the report is entirely up to him.

4 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by IleIfe2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
Gone are the days where the fear of Ribadu is the beginning of wisdom.
The fear of Dora Akunyili e.t.c
GEJ is truely "democratic" Do as you like. Now, everyone is buying private jet and spending weekends in different part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Nuezha(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Khai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asiri tu !

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Pennywise(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ribadu, Oraanoye Argue Before Jonathan

Somebody should correct this thread title to reflect the true spelling of the name of this recycled thieving old civil servant called STEVE ORONSAYE. He is a Bini man.
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by boladez(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Orasanyi and Oti are just a few of the teeming multitudes of useless Federal officials that have nothing to offer this country other than to steal and display their incompetence like their shoeless father.

Orasanye however made some sense by asking for the agencies DPR and NNPC to reconcile the figures being peddled by the committee. Ribadu has a penchant for running to the press and jumping to conclusions without scientific investigations. He might have been raising issues where they did not exist! However NO ONE can rubbish his report at the end of the day. Ribadu is a very brilliant guy and I wish he would swap places with that dull guy

As to Presideen!, they have reported that Orasanye did not attend meetings and that their organizations were indicted. Of course our dear Clueless avoided the issue and went on giving general talk about our place in the African continent. The matter deserved a strong response. Another report says he asked Orasanye and Oti to produce their own reports. If this is true, Surely NOTHING will come out of this probe! Just like all the committees in the past.

Tomorrow Clueless will set up a committee to look into the activities of all committees and provide a way forward to efficiently apply recommendations of previous Committees !!! Kpakam

........You be thief ano de steal , you be rogue, I no be rogue, you be robber , I no be armed robber........argument......in the words of the wise one.

....second base jare
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by slimming: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
Let try again in 2015
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by nex(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
Steve Oronsaye: 'The President has said "Come to submit a report today", so what?!'

Wallahi, I don't think any other President in the world has ever received a worse insult directly in his face. Abeg, Jonathan is a failure! Then listen to the imp himself.

GEJ: "We must do what others are doing"

How can any country hope for advancement or even expect any innovation, or invention when the President's policy is for the country to do what others are doing. Nigeria has been strategically placed as a follower nation by the government itself. I no fit cry!

12 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pysam: after EFCC I did respect the guy but the plans and dominance o the north he is good as the others,though I like him.my fear is he might become another Buhari

Imbec*ile, and what is wrong with him becoming "Another Buhari"?!

What do you want him to become; another OBJ, Yar'Adua or GEJ?

Nigerians just fuc*king disgust me. You guys are straight up hypocrites!

5 Likes

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Toktee(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Pysam: after EFCC I did respect the guy but the plans and dominance o the north he is good as the others,though I like him.my fear is he might become another Buhari
fanatic,do u have personal problem with hm or you dwell ur hate on what people said about him,can you outline hiz sins with facts and dates?waiting for ur evidence against him(buhari).
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
nex: Steve Oronsaye: 'The President has said "Come to submit a report today", so what?!'

Wallahi, I don't think any other President in the world has ever received a worse insult directly in his face. Abeg, Jonathan is a failure! Then listen to the imp himself.

GEJ: "We must do what others are doing"

How can any country hope for advancement or even expect any innovation, or invention when the President's policy is for the country to do what others are doing. Nigeria has been strategically placed as a follower nation by the government itself. I no fit cry!
+100. It is indeed a shame that the man we have as a President instead of being a leader, has revealed himself to be a follower. I expected him to address the argument between Ribadu and Orosanye regardless of whether he had a prepared speech or not, instead he started giving a lecture on how oil is important. Who doesn't know the importance of oil in today's economy? The President is really a big joke. I no fit shout jare.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by alaoeri: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hope all hailing Ribadu won't bash him in the near future.
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by k2039: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
ItsModella:
+100. It is indeed a shame that the man we have as a President instead of being a leader, has revealed himself to be a follower. I expected him to address the argument between Ribadu and Orosanye regardless of whether he had a prepared speech or not, instead he started giving a lecture on how oil is important. Who doesn't know the importance of oil in today's economy? The President is really a big joke. I no fit shout jare.

It was a prepared speech dear.GEJ cant go off script,if he does he will only gaffe just like Mitt Romney
Re: Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan by Ikwerefistson: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
u speak my mind nd agan d region he coms frm kan neva be trustd wit power 4 a long tyme til we trime dia ego

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo, Others Offered Second Chance By Screening Committee / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Saraki Meets The Screened Ambassadorial Nominees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.