Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan (47758 Views)

Before Jonathan And PDP! / Wike Exchanging Pleasantries With Okorocha / Ribadu, Orosanye Argue Before Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
These people keep failing Protocol 101...here we see her imperial majesty Dame Patience Faka Jonathan exchanging pleasantries while the 'Deputy' descend the plane.

31 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him. Moreso that's not a foreign mission those are cabinet ministers

36 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him.

You Sir...you are a bad student of protocol.

53 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
KwoiZabo: it is the man at the rear can't you see the Army Lt. Colonel behind him? he has not allowed Presidency make him loose respect for his wife so as usual its Ladies first but as educated and exposed as soyinka is he has no respect for women so he has used three women already and presently none of them is with him.

Breach of protocol, that is what it is. They are both dumb.

29 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Even a domineering Turai Y'ardua will not be this dumb... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by plaindealer: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
Unfortunately, the bush woman is the president...

Smh...

49 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by mafiffle: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2013

Tolded them!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Geomac: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
She did not follow protocol but GEJ is still our president.

19 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
ilugunboy: These people keep failing Protocol 101...here we see her imperial majesty Dame Patience Faka Jonathan exchanging pleasantries while the 'Deputy' descend the plane.

MEN, i think this should be the effect of "Manhood & Womanhood" living on...

lol...just joking grin

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
mafiffle:

Tolded them!

Lol grin

Just like how Patience will say it.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by T8ksy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

Breach of protocol, that is what it is. They are both dumb.

This is what to expect when "Teru ba Joba".

So what else can one expect when "a drunken fisherman with no shoes" and his "illiterate greedy fat wife" are placed in aso

rock? Omo eni ni won and they can't help but behave to type.

43 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
Methinks some people in this Presidency are paid to ensure this type of goof doesn't happen...or is it that the woman just elect to do things on her own?.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
T8ksy:

This is what to expect when "Teru ba Joba".

So what else can one expect when "a drunken fisherman with no shoes" and his "illiterate greedy fat wife" are placed in aso

rock? Omo eni ni won and they can't help but behave to type.

The president was supposed to come down, shake hands and introduce his entourage. I wonder what Patience said to those people she was shaking hands with.......Hello, how do you do....that man behind me is my husband Jonathan, the president of Nigeria?

74 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by LFJ: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2013

How is this thread relate to Whole Soyinka? When you put militant online to defend your image, what do you expect.

34 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

The president was supposed to come down, shake hands and introduce his entourage. I wonder what Patience said to those people she was shaking hands with.......Hello, how do you do....that man behind me is my husband Jonathan my deputy President?

Fixed.... cheesy grin

13 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jonathan is really seeing hell at home. I wonder how he managed this woman when he was an average man that sometimes lacked money.

14 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2013

Mr, is that ur definition of protocol in scenarios like this?
...but wait, is it stones they pay as school fees at the school U learnt this? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Gudiza(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
@OP;

.....so what was the occasion again?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by T8ksy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

The president was supposed to come down, shake hands and introduce his entourage. I wonder what Patience said to those people she was shaking hands with.......Hello, how do you do....that man behind me is my husband Jonathan, the president of Nigeria................

cheesy cheesy cheesy

.............but i am the REAL POWER BEHIND HIS PRESIDENCY. My wish is his command!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by neowelsh(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Am just curious, how did she get down so fast? Imagine the distance between them. Abi she run?

18 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by taharqa2: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Bwahahahaha..... The 'Opposition' are now thoroughly bereft of Ideas and of any Real substantive issue to criticize the President, they are now left with daily meaningless tirades against his wife in other to 'get' to him (for their mind). How PATHETIC.... The 'Nigerian Opposition' (lets call them ACN ala CPC ati 'APC') strategy is to win d Presidency by escalating tirades against d current holder's wife. The tactics- scrambling for any antique article they can lay their hands on in order to further the 'strategy'. Only in Naija. Bwahahahahahahaha...........

23 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
taharqa2: Bwahahahaha..... The 'Opposition' are now thoroughly bereft of Ideas and of any Real substantive issue to criticize the President, they are now left with daily meaningless tirades against his wife in other to 'get' to him (for their mind). How PATHETIC.... The 'Nigerian Opposition' (lets call them ACN ala CPC ati 'APC') strategy is to win d Presidency by escalating tirades against d current holder's wife. Bwahahahahahahaha...........

I know, wait until she start beating them up with umblerra.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Aderostock(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Eko ile, Illungun boy and dayokanu cannot kill me with laughter for this Nairaland. I can't imagine myself without you guys. keep the tempo.lol

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Btruth: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2013

Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abagworo: Jonathan is really seeing hell at home. I wonder how he managed this woman when he was an average man that sometimes lacked money.

jokes apart...I've always wonder about that as well....it's rather unfortunate. Even if you are the one that sponsored him in school..you don't need to show this 'am in control' attitude to the public.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Willy1willy: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
Whether APC Yorubas like it or not Jonathan will remain your president till 2019

13 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Btruth: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
But, Obirin yi naa nii problem ooo. Kilode? What is her problem?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Btruth: But, Obirin yi naa nii problem ooo. Kilode? What is her problem?
grin grin grin
this comments looks simple but gat me *cracking*
Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by kokoA(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Behind every successful woman there is a man.. Dem don change am. You guys don't read! grin

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by StellaBella(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Her blokous must be bigger!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Standing5(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Jonathan is! . . .
Can't you see Patience's hands is sterilized . . .
It is a security strategy . . .
She is even carrying bomb detectors . . .
Lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
the Jonathan presidency will go down as the saddest part of our recent history!!

the man is simply "sterilized"

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.