Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? (3393 Views)

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Pls How Do I Use My Mtn Bonus Credit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2012
All networks at a time jumped into credit multiplication for customers who make use of a certain daily credit benchmark. Although the bonus must be expended before 12am thesame day. I really enjoyed the MTN 5* promo which you subscribe to by dialling *507#. I always found it easy to complete my daily target of N200 and enjoy N1000 bonus for the rest of the day.

For 2 days now, it hasnt worked for me. I dont know whether it has anything to do with NCC's new directive to the service providers which borders on providing immediate call billings.

MTN please revive this promo. The master needs it urgently.
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2012
Odi onye nwe anyi mkpa.
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by chakaz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
The worst thing is that when you make up to N100 call, they will tell you that you have spent like N30. Before one can meet up to a N100 target line, the person must have spend up to N250. I experienced it yesterday and I'm now watching to know if they ll repent or not. Afterall, they promised its going to last till Dec, 1st '12.
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by ImpactWorld(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
MTN cannot be trusted. 'scammers' at every possible opportunity.Sorry but that is my experience with them
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
chakaz: The worst thing is that when you make up to N100 call, they will tell you that you have spent like N30. Before one can meet up to a N100 target line, the person must have spend up to N250. I experienced it yesterday and I'm now watching to know if they ll repent or not. Afterall, they promised its going to last till Dec, 1st '12.

They (MTN) will lose, because once i saw that promo, i stopped recharging my other lines, GLO and Etisalat. Now I have gone back to GLO for a steady N15/minute billing.
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by chakaz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
okpara ugo:

They (MTN) will lose, because once i saw that promo, i stopped recharging my other lines, GLO and Etisalat. Now I have gone back to GLO for a steady N15/minute billing.
Kindly tell me the GLO tariff plan that charges N15 and is it across borad (as in other networks)? Is there any initial charge? Like am on mtn supersaver which their first call in a day is N24 and subsquent calls to mtn numberz is N6 (ie 10k/s)
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
chakaz:
Kindly tell me the GLO tariff plan that charges N15 and is it across borad (as in other networks)? Is there any initial charge? Like am on mtn supersaver which their first call in a day is N24 and subsquent calls to mtn numberz is N6 (ie 10k/s)

dunno name of da plan
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by cahnellven: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2012
Migrate to mtn smooth talk to enjoy call rates of #12/minute to all networks and enjoy 1mb data daily 4 an access fee of 5 naira daily
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2012
cahnellven: Migrate to mtn smooth talk to enjoy call rates of #12/minute to all networks and enjoy 1mb data daily 4 an access fee of 5 naira daily

What is the migration code for this plan? Though, 1mb is small. I might be eating into my call credit sometimes.
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by chakaz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
cahnellven: Migrate to mtn smooth talk to enjoy call rates of #12/minute to all networks and enjoy 1mb data daily 4 an access fee of 5 naira daily
Airtel has beaten them again here with this;
EMMAACHILE: Dial *422# to get 2good reloaded
18k/s to all networks in Nigeria
20k/s to us, india, uk (landline)
Access to 5x bonus
Dialy charge of N5.oo
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
chakaz:
Airtel has beaten them again here with this;

I dont have an airtel line. The network just dey change name and ownership everytime. I loss their line.
Re: What Has Become Of MTN 5 Times Bonus Credit Promo? by chakaz(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

I dont have an airtel line. The network just dey change name and ownership everytime. I loss their line.
I have an Airtel sim since Vmobile days and for the past three months I ve been using their BB plan on my Nokia phone where I get 1GB for N1200/month.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Android Camera Problem-camera Error Solution / How Useless Is Useless? - Infinix Hot S / Top 100 Worst Passwords Of 2018 Released By Splashdata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.