Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic (1289 Views)

How To Get An Insane Web Traffic In Less Than 2hours / Top 5 Most Popular Nigerian Websites By Web Traffic / Web Traffic Ultimate Booster. Advertise Your Website For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by clemogus: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
How Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic
Hello Readers, Its been a while now, am very sorry for the break it was during my exams, I couldn’t have much time to update AllSEOTech blog but i tell you now, that i am fully back and have much time for AllSEOTech blog now. Hope i still have you all round..

Well, am not going to rite much but to show a simple way i have learnt On How To get really traffic to your website, During my break.

This is what most Webmasters look common and take for granted, well bet when am done with my simple way you will make it your best way to drive traffic to your website/blog.

Hello, I introduce to Nigeria Leading Forum (Nairaland.com), Nairaland has been ranking in Nigeria as the #1 website popularly know in Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com has been source of my traffic since i launch my official website www.OgusBaba.com. Like i said on my second paragraph i will not be writing, much, though i have a saying which goes like this Should i write the whole world here before someone will understand my point? Absolutely NO.

How To Get Traffiic From Nairaland Forum

Well, as this is the keyword of this article, before you can start gaining traffic from Nairaland, you need the following-

A register acccount with the website, Already register click here to login New User Click here to register.
Well, I keep telling people that when you do thing you like yourself do for others the way you did for yourself. Why did i say this? Yes don’t go and spam the website cos’ you want to drive traffic to your weblog or website.
On your blog write a unique content article reach will high keywords, let it be well optimized, let be well composed, when you have this credentials count yourself to have traffic.
Now after you might have publish the article on your weblog give it some minutes to be index.
Goto Nairaland.com now before you do anything you have to make choice of your category, Look for a category suit for your article and create a topic with the article published on your blog, Copy the article Title and Content from your weblog and paste on the space provided for it at Nairaland forum, at the end of the content body write link back source to your website, A goo d example of this should be;
Source- your website link directing to the post.
Now when you might have publish the topic on Nairaland, On the category locate The Thread created by the Moderate Post which says, Complaints and Suggestion Topics Here, Click on that, and copy your topic direct link on Nairaland and make a suggestion on the thread created by the Moderator of that Category.
A Good example of a suggestion text should go like this (Hi Mod I highly recommend this topic, i think it worth frontpage then follow by your topic link.
I assure you when you do all these consider your topic to move to the Front Page of Nairaland Guess what and how many traffic you will get to blog when your topic get in the frontpage.
Add and following me on Nairaland with this Link

For Any Question about this comment below and i will to all your comments with the best solution. Thanks

Source- http://allseotech.com/2012/11/03/how-get-in-first-page-on-nairaland-forum-plus-web-traffic/
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by Odunnu: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Why do I find this so hilarious? grin grin grin
@Ogus; which exam? You too funny die jor.
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by unlessgod: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
nice one bro
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2012
Odunnu: Why do I find this so hilarious? grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by clemogus: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
unlessgod: nice one bro
thanks
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by clemogus: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
Odunnu: Why do I find this so hilarious? grin grin grin
Odunnu why na
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by Odunnu: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2012
clemogus:
Odunnu why na
sorry. No vex.
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by clemogus: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
Odunnu:
sorry. No vex.
i hear you i for don start to dey cry now
Re: How To Get In First Page On Nairaland Forum Plus Web Traffic by akintayo1(m): 4:08am On Nov 04, 2012
you're right clemogus,i have tried putting my blog article here and it indeed give me some few traffic,though not much but at least i get some nice for that action.nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This Client / Creating Clean Urls Using Mod Rewrite / Where Do You Register Your Domain Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.