Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry (10149 Views)

The Way You Can Connect Your DSTV Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free / Learn How To Connect Ur D S T V Decoder To Your Laptop And Browse For Free / Unlock All Usb Modem And Browse Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by upuss: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
In this tutorial, you will learn how to use the MTN N1500 per month BIS subscription for unlimited browsing and downloads on a computer. You don't need to buy a new Modem, if you already have one. You can use any of these Modems (MTN Fastlink, Airtel, Glo, or Etisalat). The first thing you need to do is unlock your Modem.

After unlocking your Modem, You can use that modem as a universal Modem to browse with any Sim card.

What you are about learning is something some people are using to make money from others.

HOT TO UNLOCK A MODEM
To unlock any Modem, you need the Universal Master Code Software. This software is FREE... Download it here: https://www.box.com/s/9aeb6a89d6e526c39bba. Then Follow this steps:

•When you get your Universal Master Code Software, Open it and a pop-up window will come up

•Insert the IMEI Code (Written on the Modem or on the back of the Modem) in the space provided, Then click calculate.

•Write out the code that appears on the UNLOCK Textbox.

•Insert a Different sim card than the one that comes with the Modem. E.G if it is an MTN Modem, Insert an AIRTEL Or ETISALAT Simcard or Vice versa and connect to the system. On Loading, a request for unlock code would be requested. When that happens, Insert that unlock code which you have written down earlier..... There you have your Modem unlocked for any Simcard Ready to be used.

BLACKBERRY CHEAT ON MODEMS- Browse on your Laptop with Just Your BIS Subscription.

Your Normal Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) Gives you access to browsing with UNLIMITED Downloads on your Blackberry Phone. You can use this same BIS service to browse with your Modem on your Laptop. To do that Just follow the following steps:
•Insert your MTN Modem (Or unlocked Modem with MTN Sim Card) on a system and when it loads the Internet connection Manager would come up.
•Click on Tools and then click on options, a new window will pop-up
•Click on Profile Management and see a new window
•at this point, Click on NEW. Fill in the profile name with whatever name you desire.
•At the point where you see APN, Click on static and then insert this access point: blackberry.net
•The access Number should be *99#(You will see this there by default, if not just type it yourself.
•Username and Password would be the same: MTN
• Then click on the advance Tab and proceed to a new window, Now go to where you see DNS Settings, Click on static and then type the IP Addresses
Primary DNS: 10.199.212.120
Secondary DNS: 83.143.8.220
• When this is done, you can click OK.
•It then takes us to the previous window which is the Option Window, there you'll click on SAVE and then SET AS DEFAULT, then you click OK.
•It then takes you back to the first window which is the home window, there you will see the CONNECT tab

But before you connect, Make sure the simcard has been subscribed to balckberry subscription which is N1500 and that is done by the normal way you subscribe for BIS on your balckberry mobile phones.

When this is done, you are now fully prepared to enjoy 24 hours unlimited downloads for a Month.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
The 1,500 BIS Subscription is not unlimited. I normally exhaust my data allowance in a week. I bet it won't last that long on a Laptop.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by olushollys(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks so much for d info. Pls iwill like to know if dis proccess can b for glo and other networks I.e blackberry conection. Thanks
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by legalwealth(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
upuss: In this tutorial, you will learn how to use the MTN N1500 per month BIS subscription for unlimited browsing and downloads on a computer. You don't need to buy a new Modem, if you already have one. You can use any of these Modems (MTN Fastlink, Airtel, Glo, or Etisalat). The first thing you need to do is unlock your Modem.

After unlocking your Modem, You can use that modem as a universal Modem to browse with any Sim card.

What you are about learning is something some people are using to make money from others.

HOT TO UNLOCK A MODEM
To unlock any Modem, you need the Universal Master Code Software. This software is FREE... Download it here: https://www.box.com/s/9aeb6a89d6e526c39bba. Then Follow this steps:

•When you get your Universal Master Code Software, Open it and a pop-up window will come up

•Insert the IMEI Code (Written on the Modem or on the back of the Modem) in the space provided, Then click calculate.

•Insert a Different sim card than the one that comes with the Modem. E.G if it is an MTN Modem, Insert an AIRTEL Or ETISALAT Simcard or Vice versa and connect to the system. On Loading, a request for unlock code would be requested. When that happens, Insert that unlock code which you have written down earlier..... There you have your Modem unlocked for any Simcard Ready to be used.

BLACKBERRY CHEAT ON MODEMS- Browse on your Laptop with Just Your BIS Subscription.

Your Normal Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) Gives you access to browsing with UNLIMITED Downloads on your Blackberry Phone. You can use this same BIS service to browse with your Modem on your Laptop. To do that Just follow the following steps:
•Insert your MTN Modem (Or unlocked Modem with MTN Sim Card) on a system and when it loads the Internet connection Manager would come up.
•at this point, Click on NEW. Fill in the profile name with whatever name you desire.
•At the point where you see APN, Click on static and then insert this access point: blackberry.net
•The access Number should be *99#(You will see this there by default, if not just type it yourself.
• Then click on the advance Tab and proceed to a new window, Now go to where you see DNS Settings, Click on static and then type the IP Addresses
•It then takes us to the previous window which is the Option Window, there you'll click on SAVE and then SET AS DEFAULT, then you click OK.
•It then takes you back to the first window which is the home window, there you will see the CONNECT tab

But before you connect, Make sure the simcard has been subscribed to balckberry subscription which is N1500 and that is done by the normal way you subscribe for BIS on your balckberry mobile phones.

When this is done, you are now fully prepared to enjoy 24 hours unlimited downloads for a Month.

Thanks for this info but I will proove you wrong just as someone just made comment now.
It will work but it is not unlimited but you can only
make it unlimited with software such as PDproxy,sandwichVPN
and so many others but sandwichvpn is better and
you can read step by step guide on how to do that for free by reading
http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/11/how-to-use-your-mtn-bis-blackeberry.html
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by legalwealth(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
upuss: In this tutorial, you will learn how to use the MTN N1500 per month BIS subscription for unlimited browsing and downloads on a computer. You don't need to buy a new Modem, if you already have one. You can use any of these Modems (MTN Fastlink, Airtel, Glo, or Etisalat). The first thing you need to do is unlock your Modem.

HOT TO UNLOCK A MODEM

UNIVERSAL MASTERCODE cannot unlock ZTE modem but only HUAWEI modem by calculating it unlock code but to unlock ZTE modem and the latest modem made by MTN all for FREE i.e How To Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock like New MTN Huawei E303 Modem here at http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/11/how-to-unlock-huawei-e303-modem-and-all.html

Read the last paragraph of this my FREE tutorial on How To Use Your MTN BIS Blackeberry with SANDWICH VPN software for UNLIMITED BROWSING and DOWNLOADS on your Personal Computer[PC] here at http://www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/11/how-to-use-your-mtn-bis-blackeberry.html to You can get my all in one HUAWEI & ZTE UNLOCKING Kit with step by step guide EBOOK on how to turn your modem to a Universal Modem such that you can use any SIM on it
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by legalwealth(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
Brand_new: The 1,500 BIS Subscription is not unlimited. I normally exhaust my data allowance in a week. I bet it won't last that long on a Laptop.

You are 100% right but checkout my posts above on how to get unlimited data bundle.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by legalwealth(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
olushollys: Thanks so much for d info. Pls iwill like to know if dis proccess can b for glo and other networks I.e blackberry conection. Thanks

For now,only MTN can be used for this and as well multilinks.

The truth of the matter is that one is not using MTN data but one is browsing with
data downloaded from those software/VPN providers server as I'm sure that they are using Dedicated server.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
legalwealth:

You are 100% right but checkout my posts above on how to get unlimited data bundle.
I like to see if anyone tries it and it worked....Please come back and post here.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by upuss: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
Thanks Peeps for the contribution. I just started using Mine 3 days ago. I guess where I made a mistake was my Non explanation of using a VPN software.

Thank God someone has Helped me out on that.

I just felt my people should also benefit from it.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by legalwealth(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2012
upuss: Thanks Peeps for the contribution. I just started using Mine 3 days ago. I guess where I made a mistake was my Non explanation of using a VPN software.

Thank God someone has Helped me out on that.

I just felt my people should also benefit from it.

Thanks for starting this thread though...
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by ogunnubio(m): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2012
thanks for the tutorial. Pls, how can i browse with my bb without removing my sim from the bb?
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by legalwealth(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2012
ogunnubi o: thanks for the tutorial. Pls, how can i browse with my bb without removing my sim from the bb?

You will need to install Blackberry Desktop Manager and configure.

Follow the full step by step guide at
www.2going.com/forum/topic/20 and as well download the FREE ebook that I wrote and uploaded there titled
"BlackBerry® Phones Hot Infos.pdf"
Best of luck...
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by bukahands(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2012
Brand_new: The 1,500 BIS Subscription is not unlimited. I normally exhaust my data allowance in a week. I bet it won't last that long on a Laptop.

Not tru mtn is unlimited am sure
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by Democivil: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2012
your universal code soft wear download link is not opening. I tried it with my mtn fastlink but it doesnt work ooo. anybody to help me o
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by prothelley(f): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Do I need to install the modem on my system first. Cos there is no prompt asking for the unlock code.
Re: How To Unlock A Modem And Browse Unlimited For Just N1500 With Your Blackberry by dyphoon: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls I have an etisalat modem though I av unlocked it myself but I dint get how to configure it to use with my mtn BIS coz d illustration here is for MTN modem

(1) (Reply)

Live Turkeys For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria: With A Home Delivery Offer! / How To Make Daily Income From N1500, Right Here In Nigeria: 100% Real, No Scam / My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.