Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics (4606 Views)

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / Young Alhaji Shehu Shagari As A Member Of Parliament In 1955(photo) / Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Do you guys really believe in this Illuminati issues? Anyway as a Chelsea fan i was just surfing through the club photos on internet when i caught sight of Chelsea star, John Mikel doing the Illuminati hand sign with a big smile on his face.

Hmm. Take a Good look at Mikel Obi's Photo above and compare with that of Jay Z below, Any Difference?

Is this enough to Conclude Mikel Obi is a Member of the illuminati?

Share your View!! [img][/img] plsssssssssssssss nobody should bash me oooooooooooo just an observation

Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by otunbaneyo09(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
We need to ask him this question my brother
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Layk(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2012
We don't need to beat about the bush. The guy belongs now
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by asala1: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
When you are successful, Nairalanders will tag you Illuminati. Illuminati my foot
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by NegroNtns(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
@op,

What makes you think mikr obi is illuminati?
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
He wants you guys to contemplate on the issue, that's why he made the pose..
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by achi4u(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
photoshop.

d hand too white ni.
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
achi4u: photoshop.

d hand too white ni.
hand white? Didn't it cross ur mind that cameras do have flashes?
Re: Is Mikel Obi A Member Of The Illuminati? You Must See This Pics by yanni1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
OP...mind ur business and make ur money then if u like join illumination. Get busy and you wont find time worry about other pple's business.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For? / Who Moved The Motion For Nigeria,s Independence / Caption This Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.