Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,916 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (110823 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by aieromon(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
I repeat,is CR9 going trophyless this season
He's not used to this and might likely commit suicide if he doesn't win the La Liga.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by kaypumpin2(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ibime:

You're a joker. . . . this is what happens when you draw conclusion on a player after watching only one game. . . since when did Cesar Delgado fit into the class of Modric et al. . .
I have seen him play a couple of times in Ligue 1 and twice now in the UCL.While i agree it is premature to "hail" him astoundingly at the back of a great performance tonight,i think he's a good player who holds the ball well and release his team-mates with good passes.His contribution was immense tonight.

The whole Lyon is just like a pack of Wolves and i senses RM may be on its way out last week the moment they did not score an away goal.

Lyon just had to score but i have always felt Real will out score,how wrong i am.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
Crynaldo

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
Eastbay:

galacti-flops,
HOW MARKET
230 million pounds down the drain.
Did CR9 join a dud of a team?I think he did. . .

They will get it right next season. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
dayokanu:

Crynaldo

grin grin grin grin grin
No worries, he'll win the Worldcup with Portugal grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

They will get it right next season. grin
They have not managed to qualify for the quarter-finals since 2004.
They keep using the same style (poaching stars from other teams) only to sell shirts and nothing more.
I said Florentina Perez was no good to Real's footballing fortunes.These same Madridstas who are by and large missing in action,condemned me.
Now after spending close to 300 million pounds on players,they cannot beat a team whose players cannot cost up to 50 million in total.
Our CR made a huge mistake in signing for this mascot side.He ain't gonna win jack this season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
Ahn Ahn, Perez spent 250 million euros not 300 million pounds shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2010
Binna and Galactico, report to the Barca thread with immediate effect.

Anything u say here will be held against you in the court of Binibou. grin grin cheesy
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by biina: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2010
No worry, na we give u mouth to talk. We didnt take our chances when we had the upper hand, and paid for it in the second half. sad
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2010
biina:

No worry, na we give u mouth to talk. We didnt take our chances when we had the upper hand, and paid for it in the second half. sad

This will be held against you biina.

I just dey vex, cos now you guys
wud use all thats left to fight us over the liga title
instead of wiping those shitty lyon out. Cnt u guys
see what we did to them last season?

Anyway report to our thread and explain what happened
to the Barca disciples.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Sauron1: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2010
Eastbay:

They have not managed to qualify for the quarter-finals since 2004.
They keep using the same style (poaching stars from other teams) only to sell shirts and nothing more.
I said Florentina Perez was no good to Real's footballing fortunes.These same Madridstas who are by and large missing in action,condemned me.
Now after spending close to 300 million pounds on players,they cannot beat a team whose players cannot cost up to 50 million in total.
Our CR  made a huge mistake in signing for this mascot side.He ain't gonna win jack this season.

Lyon spent close to 70 milla Euros last summer o. . . . , They are not exactly a wacky side.

Real Madrid shoulda sought defenders and hard tacklers like Vidic, Terry, Vermaelen, Alex Song and Lori Cana.
There's no way a team can thrive well without having 3-4 water carriers prepared to do the dirty work.
All i see in Madrid are superstars who can't be arsed to work for the team.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2010
eyoniggar:

This will be held against you biina.

I just dey vex, cos now you guys
wud use all thats left to fight us over the liga title
instead of wiping those shitty lyon out. Cnt u guys
see what we did to them last season?

Anyway report to our thread and explain what happened
to the Barca disciples.
How can they summon anything in La Liga when they can't even beat a simpleton Lyon that is no longer a force even in France?
Una too dey give this clownish side respect for no reason.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 12:23am On Mar 11, 2010
hahahahaha. This thread is insane. Boys don finish Real Madrid. What a shame. I was looking forward to smashin ur heads in at the Bernabeau.  cry

Chic2shrimp too is talking  shocked concede 3 for house, 4 for guest house. Una no dey shame.  grin grin

Eastbay you wicked o grin

keepin my mouth shut till we beat stuttgart
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2010
@Sauron,
Financially,Lyon cannot compete with Real.
Player for player,both clubs can't be mentioned in the same sentence
Water carriers abound in that team.Mohammed Diarra (ex-Lyon) and Lassana Diarra are two of such.
While I agree with you on defenders,They once had Canavarro,an ex WPOTY.
The bottom line is Madrid want to buy success instead of building for it.They feel it is their divine right to win titles but they are not ready to make the real sacrifice of grooming academy players.
Spending so much money and getting beat by a Lyon that is no longer feared even in France means it was a waste of resources.
They will not get it right even if they change coaches.Afterall,if they could sack Capello,which other coach can last?
BTW,let them go to the Okija shrine and appease the gods for the treatment meted out to Del Bosque.
Since he left,everything has gone pear-shaped for them
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2010
Krayola:

hahahahaha. This thread is insane. Boys don finish Real Madrid. What a shame. I was looking forward to smashin your heads in at the Bernabeau.  cry

Chic2shrimp too is talking  shocked concede 3 for house, 4 for guest house. Una no dey shame.  grin grin

Eastbay you wicked o grin

keepin my mouth shut till we beat stuttgart

Wiil you sharrap dia grin
If we had 200 million euros to spend, we'll win the treble for 5 consecutive years.
We will use 100 million to strenghten our defence. And the rest will be spent reinforcing our Midfield and Attack.

~Sauron~:

Lyon spent close to 70 milla Euros last summer o. . . . , They are not exactly a wacky side.

Real Madrid shoulda sought defenders and hard tacklers like Vidic, Terry, Vermaelen, Alex Song and Lori Cana.
There's no way a team can thrive well without having 3-4 water carriers prepared to do the dirty work.
All i see in Madrid are superstars who can't be arsed to work for the team.
GBAM!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

Wiil you sharrap dia grin
If we had 200 million euros to spend, we'll win the treble for 5 consecutive years.
We will use 100 million to strenghten our defence. And the rest will be spent reinforcing our Midfield and Attack.

One hundred million what?Cowrie shells or pesos?
Una fit boast of 100 pounds for una account?
Go and start an old peoples home with Seedorf,Inzaghi,Abiati,Ambrosini. . .maybe you can raise some cash to strengthen your defence.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chic2pimp(m): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2010
Eastbay:

One hundred million what?Cowrie shells or pesos?
Una fit boast of 100 pounds for una account?
Go and start an old peoples home with Seedorf,Inzaghi,Abiati,Ambrosini. . .maybe you can raise some cash to strengthen your defence.
DUH1!!!!
I said if we had 200 million euros.
That aside if Berlu wasn't stingy we could easily come up with that sum.
After all he is one of the World's Richest Men(worth Billions of euros)
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 1:55am On Mar 11, 2010
I ask again

Que marcedos? meaning HOW MARKET.

Madrid have the 2 diarras who are water carriers they have Benzema, Kaka and Crynaldo who are class enough.

Since the treatment metted out to Del Bosque na from oriburuku to Oriburuku dem dey jam
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2010
Ori iya mi screams C Ororo

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by dayokanu(m): 2:00am On Mar 11, 2010
Mastercard advert

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Krayola(m): 4:31am On Mar 11, 2010
dayokanu:

Ori iya mi screams C Ororo
grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by RuuDie(m): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2010
Nice to see football played with so much intelligence, control & composure as Olympique Lyonnais did last night, if you love "football with brains"; you'd love that display!

They played to their script and the communication/understanding between technical crew and players was top notch - the lads did everything the manager wanted 'em right to the letter like he was on a game console controlling 'em.

Bottomline. . . you need more than just millions of pounds littered on the pitch to win crucial football matches!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Dark1(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2010
Madrid don fall my hand.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by khanye(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2010
biina:

Pele, Owo ti wo Gbo grin grin grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by galatico(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2010
Oh my God!!! Lyon just throw Realmadrid out of the Champions League, am sick and tired of these team losing out in the second round of the Champions League, I keep wondering when we're gonna end this jinx,

Are to wait till nineteen years or forty years for us to cross to the quater finals stage,

God help my beloved team REALMADRID FOOTBALL CLUB OF SPAIN.

We'll fight for the LALIGA as if our life depends on it!!!
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2010
galatico:

Oh my God!!! Lyon just throw Realmadrid out of the Champions League, am sick and tired of these team losing out in the second round of the Champions League, I keep wondering when we're gonna end this jinx,

Are to wait till nineteen years or forty years for us to cross to the quater finals stage,

God help my beloved team REALMADRID FOOTBALL CLUB OF SPAIN.

We'll fight for the[b] LALIGA as if our life depends on it![/b]!!

How market oga, dream onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
up lyon up Barca
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by mykali(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
Real Madrid? sad
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by scantee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
This qualification is good, especially because players of Real Madrid had spoken too much in the press before the game, which really upset us,” the 19-year-old smiled to TF1. “

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2010/03/10/1827455/lyon-hero-miralem-pjanic-real-madrids-talk-in-the-media
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chrisical(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
Galacticos.,.,.I want to exercise one of my nairaland rights by asking [size=35pt]HOW MARKET??[/size]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chrisical(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
All the lavish summer spendings have now gone in tatters.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
Soon enought F. Perez will be seeking asylum in Jordan
by the time the mafians he lent all those big cash from
aint taking it easy with him.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by aieromon(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
Kaka has proved to be a waste of money.

Any ideas on the next coach?
Rafael Benitez,stand up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.