Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Printing Press Suggestions And Advise Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Press Suggestions And Advise Please (592 Views)

A New Business Idea In Need Of Suggestions And Objective Critiquing / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Press Suggestions And Advise Please by CPriest: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
I am just starting a graphics design business and want to get to printing for my clients. I need suggestions of good printing presses with digital seperation equipment etc. Kindly advise me what is the best way to go about this. You can also recommend. Thanks
Re: Printing Press Suggestions And Advise Please by crystalceo: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hello you didn't mention where you are located and where you'd like to have the press be. email us @ cmplagos@gmail.com
Re: Printing Press Suggestions And Advise Please by CPriest: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2012
CrysalCEO thanks, preferably Lagos or Ibadan. Do you own a press?
Re: Printing Press Suggestions And Advise Please by oyejohn: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Printing is in stages and one can get to these stages from digital separation to final finishing in more than one press this makes it very cost effective. I can help you to get around with the runnings of your clients jobs after you have done the graphic designing. Call 08079320533 John

(1) (Reply)

Cockroach Problems Everywhere / Lawmakers Move To Strip CBN Of Banking Supervisory Role / Business Plan Writer Needed Urgently !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.