Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,915 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe (27456 Views)

Photos - Wizkid Acquires New Jet Of $ 40 Million Dollars / Mr Ibu Takes A Pose With His Newly Acquired BMW X6 (Photo) / Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by anonimi: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
I wonder how much [size=14pt]Personal Income Tax[/size] Mr. Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun paid to the Lagos state IRS last year and whether it reflects the 13-18m price tag of his "new baby"

You can imagine how much of such tax would go towards fixing some of the potholes on the roads he will drive his "baby" on.
Any news of his donation towards Nigeria's flood victims
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by nnabuike1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
ebamma: Still on the matter the price of garri remains the same

I don't mean to spoil show here but there may be some connection with the price of garri here as follows:

1) people use money that they can save up to do beta thing and patronize onye njakili

2) onye njakili use his over valued position to buy big motor.

3) Over valued comodity is also known as arbitrage in financial economics. Arbitrage is never good for the ecomomy
because it makes it more volatile:

Now with regard to the matter on the affect of garri price

4)Money that could be spent buying garri is spent on frivolous overvalued onye njakili,

5) Price of garri drop because of artificial drop in demand. But as it is well known, there is constant demand for garri.

6) Drop in garri price kills biz for some garri hawkers. They get out of the biz therefore less competition.

7) Patronizers of onye njakili remember that garri is more important than onye njakili, they need to buy garri, but now there is less competition among seller and so they raise the price.

Conclusion: New BMW of onye njakili affect price of garri and also hurt the poor man because he don chop money for onye njakili and make price of garri go up. smiley
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by playcharles(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
hw dos that affect mushin 4 killing
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Ninilowo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Ok... But how does this affect the depth of pothole for Lagos-Benin express road?!?! angry
Lets ask ooooooo!!!!
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Ok... But how does this affect the depth of pothole for Lagos-Benin express road?!?! angry
jealousy makes u nasty and nasty makes u ugly tongue
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Booty4me: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Why not when big mumus like you spend your last dime to buy his wacky songs and make him richer while you remain poor undecided. 80% adults, SMH, let him have 3 to 4 kids in an ordinary Ghanaian university and see if he will remain richer than 10 %, mitscheeew

Go and sing yours so i can buy your wack song too ode
tongue
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by abdulkayus(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Na jealousy go kill some ppl for dis NL, if d topic doesnt concern u, y click it, read and den comment?, y nt waka pass? Hypocrite

wizzy wizzy, dat is a 9ice ride bt remember to save for d rainin day ooo, invest ur money in better tins dan cars cos cars are nt asset bt liability.
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by LeStylo: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
nna_bu_ike:

I don't mean to spoil show here but there may be some connection with the price of garri here as follows:

1) people use money that they can save up to do beta thing and patronize onye njakili

2) onye njakili use his over valued position to buy big motor.

3) Over valued comodity is also known as arbitrage in financial economics. Arbitrage is never good for the ecomomy
because it makes it more volatile:

Now with regard to the matter on the affect of garri price

4)Money that could be spent buying garri is spent on frivolous overvalued onye njakili,

5) Price of garri drop because of artificial drop in demand. But as it is well known, there is constant demand for garri.

6) Drop in garri price kills biz for some garri hawkers. They get out of the biz therefore less competition.

7) Patronizers of onye njakili remember that garri is more important than onye njakili, they need to buy garri, but now there is less competition among seller and so they raise the price.

Conclusion: New BMW of onye njakili affect price of garri and also hurt the poor man because he don chop money for onye njakili and make price of garri go up. smiley

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Aksally(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
Kslib: Me: good morning
Mama nkechi: good morning my pikin.
Me: give me two cups of garr!
Mama nkechi: ok,your money na N5..
Me: haha,mama nkechi!!! Na early morning deafness con dey worry you today.. I say garr!..no be lipton i talk oh..na garr! I wan buy..
Mama nkechi: yes nah,you dey mad.. I say ur money na 5 naira nah...
Me: ah,ah,.. Why d tin con cheap like dis nah?
Mam nkechi: you no hear say whizkid don buy car..
Me: ehen.how dat one take concine garr!..
Mama nkechi: you be big ode.. You no know say anytime wey whizkid ride the car,d price of garr! Go enta auto-reverse..
Me: ah.. Na GOD go bless whizkid for us oh.
Mama nkechi: as i dey talk to you so,whizkid just ride d car pass ajegunle..immidiately he pass,d market womwn begin sell one bag of garr! For 50 naira...
Me: chai,whizkid na GOD go make you remember say road dey mushin..
Mama nkechi: amen oohh..

NL ebano. See as u make everybody dey look me inside bank now wer I fall for ground because of u. Laugh no go make me dash dis fine cashier my money ooo.cheesycheesy:D8-)

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Odinaka00: This is †ђξ exact ride I intend Ť☺ buy wen I come bek this december buh its very xpensive na
its not a golf gti grin
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by TableLeg(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ok thanks for letting us know!
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by TableLeg(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Odinaka00: This is †ђξ exact ride I intend Ť☺ buy wen I come bek this december buh its very xpensive na

Cut your coat according to your size
They have not banned Keke Marwa .... Goodluck!
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by lionshare: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
Omg! Wizzy is living my dream! Wtf...I gas get my dreams to reality asap...nice ride tho!
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by vislabraye(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2012
Me: haha,mama nkechi!!! Na early morning deafness con dey worry you today.. I say garr!..no be lipton i talk oh..na garr! I wan buy..
Mama nkechi: you be big ode.. You no know say anytime wey whizkid ride the car,d price of garr! Go enta auto-reverse..
Mama nkechi: as i dey talk to you so,whizkid just ride d car pass ajegunle..immidiately he pass,d market womwn begin sell one bag of garr! For 50 naira...

RRubbish.
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Kslib(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
vislabraye:

RRubbish.
Ignored!!! You ain't worth ma reply...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by drkass: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Good for him,but my advice is that they should stop copying those foreign artists cos they sell both locally and international including drug business that's why their money grows like grass,we all know u naija artists u ain't like them so,why can't u invest wisely instead of living lavishly buying exotic cars,please learn from some of your predecessors that made it then by asking for the last time they even manage to buy a tokumbo car not to talk of a brand new...a word is enough for the wise
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by ortopazz(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
Reading on 9jaloaded boys yan say, say this one wizkid don buy new ride, im go vex their bros davido to go buy private plane abi jet, o! Serios Lwkm

i de Davido response ASAP
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmm. I see.

BTW, We shouldn't be hating too much. Work Hard, Play Harder?

Dude worked for it, he deserves whatever he chooses to get for himself.
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by dljbd1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
azpekuliar: You're so bent on shoving this down our throats. Hope his acquiring that SUV has now added some semblance of value to your life, you jobless voyuer!
Relax bro
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by niggadee(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

Grow up blind man,I bet you're 30yrs older than the rich kid
u killed it
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by dljbd1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2012

Lol...smtyn is wrong wt ds guy
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by mmmustapha(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmm naija young money
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by eduson55(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nice
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by kundul: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2012
Uhmmmm ayo! Ayooo!! Ayoooo!!! How many tyms did I call u? I want 2 assume u already ve asests on ground ooh b4 u acquired dis liabilty. Well I ve always wished most of all dis our artist will equally get educated as well 2 mk dem kn how 2 manage der 4tunes. Ayo learn 4rm dos whom opportunities ve left dem ooh, it will nt b lyk dis 4eva oooh. Ur still very young go invest ur 4tunes cos 2moro ppl will surely use dis 2 laf @ u wen it goes sour oooh. Well I ve spoken

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by swoosh(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2012
Congrats. It means our country is not hopeless afterall. There's still hope for our kids who dare to dream
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by Imyourex(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2012
* Opens thread*
* Views pic*
*Comments*
*closes thread and shuts down Pc*
* Starts REHEARSING...
Re: Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe by AkereP(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Is't through music alone this niger actist make all this their money from,just asking.
dl_jbd:

Lol...smtyn is wrong wt ds guy
Is't through music alone this niger actist make all this their money from,just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi Uchendu And Mofe Damijo RMD Pose In Style In New Photo / Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures / Oritse Femi's New Haircut For His Traditional Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.