Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,025 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs (2076 Views)

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / Hot Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents / Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by ondataker(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2008
a
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by stellose(f): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2008
BIA ONDATAKER, IF NA PLAY, JUST STOP AM, NO TRY THIS KAIN POSTING AGAIN OOO, IF NA JANUARY KPA-KPAN-GOLO ABEG TRANSFER.

IMAGINE NAIRALANDERS FOR THIS KAIN NEW YEAR NA HIM PERSON BRING OUT THIS JOB BAD LUCK.
I WENT TO THE SAID STANDARD LIFE ASSURANCE COMAPNY THIS MORNING. WHEN I SPOTTED THE SMALL SIGN BOARD.
ALL MY HAIRS FOR MY BODY JUST STAND DEY DANCE AWILO, BODY JUST DEY CATCH ME COLD IMMEDIATELY,

I JUST PARK ACROSS THE ROAD ME AND MY FRIEND JUST DEY INSIDE DEY LAUGH, DEY LOOK UP WHERE THE OFFICE DEY, WHETHER NA ONE ROOM I NO FIT TALK, NA SO SO SCARY PEOPLE JUST DEY COME OUT FROM THE OFFICE.
ABEG THIS NA BAD LUCK ABI WETIN? grin
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by cyonujemen(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
Thanks for the info. This yr, nobody go catch us mugu, Amen.
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by tonesky(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
Stellose, you de always give me joy.Tell dem make dem hear.
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by ondataker(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2008
Stellose, why discourage people who have goals and vision? I met people like you two years ago when I joined them and guess what? They are still strolling around the whole city "looking for oil company jobs" after two years! If you are so lazy to find out that that office in artillery is only their recruitment centre then how possibly will you be able to handle a job in an oil company or whatever u're looking for. Please try to change your attitude. Everybody cannot work in an oil firm, and likewise everybody cannot work in  a life assurance firm. it's not for everyone! So please ask questions, use your initiative and be reasonable. IF I AM MAKING MONEY SELLING LIFE ASSURANCE, SHOW ME WHO CANNOT! angry
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by stellose(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
ondertaker , i see you are new here on nairaland with only four post, try harder, o, you just registered just last october no wonder. grin cheesy tongue
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by Doveee: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Stellose

U TOO DO. MAKE GOD HELP U IN THIS JOB SEARCH. MEANWHILE, HOW OLD YOU BE?
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by ondataker(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
(Madam) Stellose, 56200 posts! you dey try. but tell me aren'tyou suppposed to be tired by now? i mean with all your Methuselah posts you're still searching, well I'm available of course. I'm not so sure it's a job you're looking for afterall! lipsrsealed wink tongue
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by stellose(f): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2008
@dovee, you are not the poster of this topic and more over am not fighting with the poster, if you can read very well. here on nairaland we crack jokes ok, but i see megastupidity runs and revolves around you so deal with it cos you need help.
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by stellose(f): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2008
@dovee, you are not the poster of this topic and more over am not fighting with the poster, if you can read very well. here on nairaland  we crack jokes ok, but i see megastupidity runs and revolves around you so deal with it cos you need help.
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by stellose(f): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2008
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by Doveee: 3:04am On Feb 05, 2008
Madam Stellose.
Nobody was fighing with u oh. And how can I after my colleague showed me your beautyful face and got to read your pathetic love story. never mind woman. Can have your C.V please? Hope you would'nt mind a shit industry? continue to the show yourself for this forum madam busy body. Hope some nairalanders get ask you out abi you don resign yourself to congi?
Re: Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents And Its Environs by tuk2neaty(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
ondataker plz am really interested in the job, i dont mind where it is. my email id is kriskate4u@yahoo.com. and my no is 08034465107. really lukin forward in hearin from you.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For Oracle Erp Consultants In Nigeria / Job Openings @ Frigoglass / Chevron Interview: Drilling And Pet Eng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.