Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents (7325 Views)

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / Strictly For Port Harcourt Residents / Hot Job Opportunity For Port Harcourt Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ondataker(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2008
Want to earn unlimited income?

A leading Life Assurance company is recruiting Marketing Executives in Her PORT HARCOURT  Branch.

Qualification: OND, HND, BSc, in any field!
Experience is an added advantage.

For Port Harcourt RESIDENTS ONLY!

Remuneration is one of the best in the industry! I Sh-t you not!

Send a copy of your C.v to ayoabioye@yahoo.com and also deliver it in person to their office @ 238 Aba Road, Port Harcourt.    (08035981398, 08054761029)

FOR PORT HARCOURT RESIDENTS ONLY!
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by panteleonk: 9:53am On May 12, 2008
please standard life assurance is nothing to write home about.
i was called for interview two weeks ago, i went and just turned my back and left

by the way what pay do you mean #15,000 naira job and your shoe will go bad from waka waka abi. bross forget abeg

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ukgold(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2008
My bros I was also there, the stress involved is not worth it. I wonder why they lay so much emphasis on commision rather than the basic salary that could even encourage pple. i just had to walk away, like u say "make my shoe no go change allignment"for nothing.
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ondataker(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2008
uk gold, panteleonk, u av tried. the same job you're talking about is the one i did and bought my first car in less than one year! It's ok if all u can do is run from ur challenge.we'll see when u'll stop running! every job has it's own challenges so keep on runnin, time will tell. Lest I forget, u guys said u've been there I wonder how u failed to see a lady that just bought a tear rubber KIA SPORTAGE!! Yes, from 15,000 plus commission, believe me this lady has not spent up to 2 years. I know a man who is alive today, he worked in SPDC for 28years before he retired, today, he combines trekkin with okada to move around port harcourt. now his shoes will see the choppin that he ran away from years back, God help us all! May u find the job of ur choice, and most importantly , may it never be too late. Amen. As for guys who are willin to rise up the challenge, SEE U UP THERE, REMEMBER, THERE'S ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by panteleonk: 2:58pm On May 15, 2008
you are a big thief ondataker or what, you dont have a car, at the office at 238 aba road you sit around the ladies and talk all day. for the lady that bought kia sportage, that job cannot give her that ok, do you think you are talking to fools, the cars parked infront of that building are all scrab, dont lie.

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by earthrealm(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2008
lol//////
mek una leave am,

all man know say insurance job no be come chop

nigerians r yet to imbibe the insurance culture,
at all at all, na im worse pass!!
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by gracii: 5:23pm On May 15, 2008
pls that is not a job for somebody. calculate the transport u will spend for 26 working days as well d one u'll spend on lunch. pls 4get about dat job. u'll use 15,000 naira to a car. SUPER STORY.
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ondataker(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you are a big thief ondataker or what, you don't have a car, at the office at 238 aba road you sit around the ladies and talk all day. for the lady that bought kia sportage, that job cannot give her that ok, do you think you are talking to fools, the cars parked infront of that building are all scrab, don't lie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, panteleonk, I don't consider addressing me with a word such as "a big thief",  is in the least polite. I demand an immediate apology, especially when you do not know who I am! Now because you decided to talk before reasoning you have made a fool of yourself in front of Nigerians. In the first place, you don't expect me to drive a car into the office, so how can you possibly say that I do not have one or did you ask anyone around? Two, as a marketer, my job is not in the office so you'll have to tell everyone who exactly you saw "sitting around the ladies and talking all day" and what the person looks like! Three, did you ask the KIA SPORTAGE lady what other job she does? And finally, if all the cars you saw in front of that building are "scrab" like you said then you either went to the wrong place to seek for  a job, or you don't know yet what you want from life! At least we all know that a tear rubber KIA SPORTAGE is not a "scrab". Please permit me to give you one advice, if you find yourself in a situation where you have little understanding of what you have seen, then don't be afraid to ask questions, it can save a life-yours or somebody else's. Remember, if you cannot do well with a job as small as observing your environment, tell me how you'll do well when your "big" job comes! Once again I wish you all the things you want from life (but you must work for it and improve on yourself)
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ondataker(m): 1:03am On May 18, 2008
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please that is not a job for somebody. calculate the transport u will spend for 26 working days as well d one u'll spend on lunch. please forget about that job. u'll use 15,000 naira to a car. SUPER STORY.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well gracii, that job is definitely not for you if you only think of 15,000 naira. For all who care to know, 15,000 is only meant to be your transport allowance.Your commission is what you should have in mind. If I tell you to bring 100 naira and I'll give you 40 naira out of it then it will be very unfair to say that I have not tried. That is what commission means. You bring SOMEBODY ELSE'S money and you collect 40% of any amount that you bring and one fool tells me you cant buy a KIA Jeep from that! can you imagine? Sometimes I just wonder how some people manage to graduate from higher institution in the first place! Tell me any job you get that you'll use your first salary to buy a car and I will resign immediately! You see, we all have to reason a little deeper if we want to become successful in life. As a matter of fact God has given us brains so that we can reason beyond the visible.
It's okay if you cant do it, someone else will. And please for everyone reading this, when youget a job or if you already have one, and you see an insurance guy or lady approach, remember that the job is not easy and that they are out there to help you create a comfortable future for yourself and your dependants, so treat them well and buy from them. Meet you all at the top!
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by panteleonk: 3:17pm On May 19, 2008
please save us all the stupid preaching here we dont need it , standard life assurance or what is no good please piss offffffffffffffffffffffffffff and stop wasting your time calling for customers yu, rrrrrrrrrrkk.
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by whaifih(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2008
wat is all dis exchange of words about, eh? for the ones that think insurance job is s**t, i did my youth service with niger insurance last year and after four months i bought my honda accord for 1.1 million naira and here's the best part - that money was part of the commission for an insurance business I brought in. i used the rest of the money to rent a one bedroom apartment and furnished it well. i even had change left to buy a plasma screen tv and home theatre system. the truth is that i dont sell life insurance- i do general business, but you can also hit big time selling life insurance. so instead of giving undertaker a lot of mouth, try doing the job and see if you are not better off. did i mention that my salary was 12,000? selling insurance requires persistence. due to my persistence i am now a manager in an insurance brokerage firm. its all hard work pips!
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by panteleonk: 5:23pm On May 19, 2008
we are not interested, if you like buy hummer
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ondataker(m): 2:02am On May 22, 2008
whaifi, God bless you! As for u pantelonk, keep on searching,
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by panteleonk: 5:05pm On May 22, 2008
point of correction am not searching.i have one at present ok, if job is the kind you have , i wont go for such. insurance job is nothing to write home about so Bleep your stupid mother ondataker . you asked for it , aand if you need more i wont fail to be your host outcast.
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by pastorking(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2008
Condeming insurance job, or any job for that matter, is not the best thing to do atall on this forum. You may have a good job presently but there are a thousand and one others looking for even a place to go out to everyday in search of daily bread. I personally started up life as a marketer with an insurance company, African Alliance.Then there wasn't any thing like basic N15,000 or N12,000 what so ever. Your earning was strictly your commission and all of us were doing very great as starters. There wasn't any month one will earn anything below 60 - 70k. At least we were able to rent flats in a city like port harcourt, live independently without borrowing, dress neat and look good and feed three times daily. Another advantage we got from the job was their powerfull training programmes filled with motivations and the rest. I still say today that it is Insurance that prepared me for life. Whatever I am today, I still owe a lot of gratitude to the industry. It can be a very good way to start up, instead of roaming around the streets looking for work that are not even there; and borrowing transport money from every neighbour around you, or even your younger onse everyday.
Re: Jobs For Port Harcourt Residents by ondataker(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2008
point of correction am not searching.i have one at present ok, if job is the kind you have , i wont go for such. insurance job is nothing to write home about so mess your stupid mother ondataker . you asked for it , aand if you need more i wont fail to be your host outcast.

Panteleonk, You see what what we are saying? you have a job and you are busy discouraging peple who do not have. That is unfair! But please, I dont know what you have in mind but certainly, I dont think we have any reason to insult ourselves talk less of my mother, please let us not do that. I forgive you nonetheless. I believe nairaland is meant to bring people together and not to create enemity. If I were you I would apologize.

(1) (Reply)

CIBN Act: Banks To Employ Only CIBN Members / Site Safety Advisor/safety Officer/safety Supervisor/she / Longlisted For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.