Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? (13124 Views)

Callup Letter 2015 Batch B : How To Check It / I Laminated My NYSC Certificate, Any Effect? / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Patdedon(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
BarexB: Don't unlaminate it now. Make a colour Photocopy, take the call up letter to camp and when NYSC officials ask U to unlaminate it, do it in their presence. They will surely ask you to unlaminate it.. Don't panic and do something stupid now, just chill. Its part of being an otondo... Goodluck
Don't try coloured photocopy, it is of no use. The callup letter will be scanned to see if it was forged. Photocopying it will make the whole thing look suspicious. Take it to camp like that.

1 Like

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by samwash(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oo boy ye!!! Dis guy na big otondo!!! Na certificate? Even pple nor dey laminate certificate self.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by ujchief(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2012
juman: Go to the camp with it laminated.

NYSC should be collecting laminated paper from people. Why are they making things difficult unnecessarily for people?
they need to check the authenticity of the callup letter, to avoid fake letters. My camp checked theirs using mercury light. A laminated copy will be difficult to check.
@OP, take it to the laminator to un-laminate it. Or just press ctrl + Z to undo ur actiongrin

1 Like

Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by bencomfav: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello dnt worry I laminated mine I was just scolded and dat is all dere is to it. Deres is noting like unlaminating it. Go dere with it at all at all na im bad pass. So u dnt go dere with a destroyed callup.
Congrats all d same.....
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
bencomfav: Hello dnt worry I laminated mine I was just scolded and dat is all dere is to it. Deres is noting like unlaminating it. Go dere with it at all at all na im bad pass. So u dnt go dere with a destroyed callup.
Congrats all d same.....
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by dljbd1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Dermie: i dont think its an offence,
the officers should know what to do,
you shouldn't be punished for that,
was it ever given as NYSC rule?

But, you can try the scisscors stunt carefully.
If it doesn't work, just leave it alone.
NO WORRIES.

If na Ogun State...u better worry!
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2012
D deed has been done already. But no worries. Just go with it to camp and on registerstion. Speek politely to the officier and u ll b asked to attache a plain sheet of papper to d call up so they can sign on it. Happened to some corp member in my camp. Batch A. And that's what they did. Congrats otondo corper.. Lol
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Chuksmomay: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nysc dnt take laminated certificate cos people come to camp with fake ones. So in order to check for the authenticity, they demand u dnt laminate it.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by LeJeun3: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Guy to enable us help you, you should have stated your state of deployment!
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Mustay(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Chuksmomay: Nysc dnt take laminated certificate cos people come to camp with fake ones. So in order to check for the authenticity, they demand u dnt laminate it.

It's the call-up letter, not the certificate.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by charlsecy4(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
I don't think it is a problem!
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by day0(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2012
**in olamide's voice** OP ARE U A LEARNER
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by olsmade(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2013
@op, how did it go in camp?
Share ur experience n let future corp members benefit.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2013
olsmade: @op, how did it go in camp?
Share ur experience n let future corp members benefit.
Ooo,this thread,the poster didn't come back to share his experience, but i remembered in camp during reg,the dude in my front when we were on queue laminated his call up letter & d reg officer did not even raise an issue with him.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. If you read the letter carefully, maybe you would not have laminated it. Anyway, be careful when unlaminating it so you don't damage it.
Re: I Laminated My Callup Letter; Is There Any Punishment For That? by Adeboyefa(f): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
faceit:
Why laminate call up letter now? It will be collected from you at the camp . Just make sure you photocopy it.

In addition,scan it @ a cafe and upload it to your email box ( for future downloading and reprinting in case you lose your photocopies) even before getting to the orientation camp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Batch A 2015 Sokoto State Come In Here / Bosiet Certification Training In Warri, Port-harcourt, Lagos / Nysc@50: Osun Holds Unity Walk To Commemorate Golden Jubilee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.