Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help (2177 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by adaking: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2008
How can I get a Paypal account, I've tried but because there is no Nigeria in the panal where countries are listed I couldn't. Is there another way or another website or something I can do pls assist.
Thanks
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Feb 02, 2008

Why Paypal features in Africa are limited
September 29th, 2007 · 9 Comments
A few years ago, there was no single country on the African continent where one could send/receive money online via Paypal. Not one. Then there was South Africa. A few countries were added, as most were later covered. Even now, all the African countries can only send - they cannot receive money via Paypal.

Any enquiry to Paypal on these issues always come with the same answer:

PayPal is constantly working to expand and improve our services for our customers. We hope to be expanding our availability to include more countries, however, due to the complexities of global expansion, we cannot give a timetable for this.

Just recently, Paypal announced that some more countries can now withdraw their Paypal funds to a Visa or Mastercard credit, debit or prepaid card. Still, no African country is among the 26 that have these added functionality.

It is indeed interesting to note that Paypal is not available to residents of Nigeria which is Africa’s 2nd largest economy after South Africa and also the most populous nation in Africa. The potential is there. Indeed, many banks in Nigeria now issue international Mastercard credit cards and local debit cards are also widely used at ATMs, on the Internet and at Point-Of-Sale (POS) terminals.
I am speculating on some reasons why residents of some African countries cannot use Paypal while others have just limited use:

1. Banking system: the banking system in some African countries are not entirely electronic though many countries are fast developing in this area. Countries like South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria have gone far. Their banking system are quite developed.

2. Governments policy about the influx or rather out flux of foreign currency like Euro, British Pounds sterling and the US Dollar. Fear of the economic concept “Capital Flight” has made many African governments maintain a strict control on the outflow of foreign exchange from their respective countries.

3. High level of potential fraud: This would relate more to Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana. The incidence of fraud reported from these countries are high indeed and many online merchants and fraud-screening databases have marked these countries red. Legit businesses are thus negatively affected. Very few online merchants or mail forwarding agencies would ship to these countries.

Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by niyyie(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2008
Kobojunkie. You have no right to lift my entire blog post and paste it here, be a gentleman and remove my blog posts that you pasted on Nairaland. Your personal views are what are expected and not copy-and-paste. angry
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by kenforum(m): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2008
Hello AdaKing,
Yes,i can help you to open and verify your paypal here in Nigeria in 72Hour.I am surprised that you havd not read my post concerning this here in this forum or heared about me.So,if you really need a verified paypal,do not hesitate to contact me immediately for details on:08052778461 or Email:kenforum@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ken.
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2008
niyyie:

Kobojunkie. You have no right to lift my entire blog post and paste it here, be a gentleman and remove my blog posts that you pasted on Nairaland. Your personal views are what are expected and not copy-and-paste. angry

If you really want to be a gentleman you will learn to shut up and accept that once it is online and out there for the world to see, people are free to cut and paste it as many times as they wish to since it is not copyrighted.
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by buzzgonz(m): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2008
Na wa for una shocked

@kenforum
So tell me how can i get one paypal account ?
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by eagleu: 5:13am On Mar 09, 2008
Kobojunkie:

If you really want to be a gentleman you will learn to shut up and accept that once it is online and out there for the world to see, people are free to cut and paste it as many times as they wish to since it is not copyrighted.

It would have been nice to paste the write up in such a way that the original writer is noted or given credit.
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 6:38am On Mar 09, 2008
eagleu:

It would have been nice to paste the write up in such a way that the original writer is noted or given credit.

Given that that part of the post was mistakenly ommitted, since the original has made himself known. He already gave himself out there and hence I see no need to even bother posting that info anymore. LMAO!!!, If you look at the posting, you will see that it takes the form of an article taken from a site somewhere, only that I forgot to post the source but since he already claimed it is his, then maybe he should be the one to post the source , LMAO!!
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by eagleu: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Given that that part of the post was mistakenly ommitted, since the original has made himself known. He already gave himself out there and hence I see no need to even bother posting that info anymore. LMAO!!!, If you look at the posting, you will see that it takes the form of an article taken from a site somewhere, only that I forgot to post the source but since he already claimed it is his, then maybe he should be the one to post the source , LMAO!!

Foolish boy, which kin school you de go for OH?
People who forget to give credit to their source, and are stupid enough to be loud about it are said to have committed plagiarism. LMAO!!!!!!!!
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2008
eagleu:

Foolish boy, which kin school you de go for OH?
People who forget to give credit to their source, and are stupid enough to be loud about it are said to have committed plagiarism. LMAO!!!!!!!!

I am glad your mother taught you well, but if you are online it is not plagiarism when you do not post it as YOUR OWN , it is plagiarism when you post it and place your name on it. IF you notice , it is within QUOTES, indicating, the source is not really placed in there, Now you know who posted it but do you know the actual source?? No, so try again!!
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by eagleu: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2008
Nobody fit help yo, bro.
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2008
eagleu:

Nobody fit help yo, bro.

At least you have learnt one thing today. If insulting me makes you feel good, good for you then grin

pla·gia·rize (plj-rz)
v. pla·gia·rized, pla·gia·riz·ing, pla·gia·riz·es
v.tr.
1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
v.intr.
3. To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by ebenezary(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
to open it is not the main problem.but PAYPAL.COM make it compulsory for it account holders to have US BANK ACCOUNT and without that you can not withdraw from your paypal account but l can open it for you with US BANK ACCOUNT (free for you) and l will let you in to what l do online (data entry) .everything for free cos if you succed online you will never forget the that bring you up you can contact me tru this e-mail

ebenezerayobami@gmail.com or call 08039401864
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by toluaddy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
Warning: Beware Of PayPal Backdoors Fraud! Ignore This At Your Own Risk

PayPal is undeniably the most revered, the most feared, the most respected and the most accepted worldwide payment gateway available to mankind today. PayPal is so vital to modern businesses that millions of people the world over have put their trusts in it continually, everyday. Because it puts food on these merchants' tables. This is true only for those people who are lucky enough to get in, owing to their countries' long standing record of trustworthiness, honesty, transparency and accountability.

Unfortunately, some people in some notorious part of the earth are completely fazed out of PayPal. Thus, PayPal services and, more importantly, the global business marketplace is inaccessible to these huge group of people. Due to the huge importance of this payment gateway and others of its kind including the huge financial deposits of today's global business marketplace, some crafty con artists have carved out a niche for themselves.

They fleece on real people like you who wants to genuinely tap into the vast and enormous global business marketplace made possible by the technology boom. These swindlers employ all sorts of tactics to "extort" people like you of their hard-earned cash.

Does the phrase "verify your paypal account with your local savings account" ring any bells!? You may have even heard of "step by step kits that'll show you how to verify your paypal account without a US bank account." Other popular fraudulent strategy include: "I've put up a video tutorial that'll show you how I opened my own PayPal accounts in Nigeria without a US bank account."

Lies! Gimmicks!! They are all absolute rubbish, bunch of crap. Majority of you folks have been lied to, ripped off, badly fleeced on, and left bleeding profusely in your quests for a legit paypal account through some "hidden" backdoors!

When will you ever get serious and face reality? There exists no legit PayPal backdoor! QED.

NOBODY from blacklisted countries - such as Nigeria, e.t.c., where PayPal don't ever do business in - is allowed to send and withdraw money from their illegitimate accounts! Opening an account while resident in any of PayPal's blacklisted countries is illegal on its own and let me inform you that if discovered, your account - regardless of the amount of funds therein - will be frozen and shut down forthwith.

Get this all straightened out once and for all. QED.

I've been online since 2002 - a year after PayPal started off. The most annoying and startling revelation is that info marketers who are in strong reputation for honesty and sincerity are massively cashing in on the ignorance of internet marketing newbies and wanna-bes and are fleecing them off their hard-earned money. They are taking people like you to the cleaners pretty fast.

These people don't make any meaning to me anymore. They were formerly some of the folks I've got respect for in Nigeria's Internet marketing circuit. They've slaughtered caution at the abbatoir of bloody internet marketing money altar. Money is indeed the root of all evil which these unscrupulous elements now love and have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

I can recall the painful and sorrowful tales of a few legitimately verified PayPal businesses that have shut down owing to PayPal strictness even upon little hitches and misdemeanours.

Fellow Nigerian internet marketers, you would do yourself a whole lot of good by staying away from all those over-bloated, annoyingly over-publicised, supposed PayPal backdoors crap. Because they really suck and stink, much more the crafters and perpetrators.

The Ultimate Twist In The Tail

In the wake of the infamous 9-11 disaster or debacle, whichever you choose to call it. US feds and US financial chiefs tightened every loose ends of their once, easy, smooth-sail US bank account for every Tom, Dick and Harry policies. Anonymousity, that was earlier taking root, suddenly got relegated and confined to the archives for ever.

This means anyone wanting to do business in the US, including opening a payment processor account, such as, PayPal or a bank account must be super-verified. The primary reason why Dr. Jackson, founder of e-gold, the only remaining anonymous fraudulent payment system is keenly persecuted and humiliated every day.

Do you still want in at the backdoor? Only thieves enter in through the backdoor. By now, you should have realised there exists NONE and can NEVER be a truely legit PayPal backdoor other than the approved frontdoors!

The Only Truly Legitimate PayPal Backdoor In Existence

Go get a US bank account! This is the sole single legitimate PayPal backdoor that exists. Fortunately, right now, there is only one notable US investment bank that accept account opening applications from non-US residents without an SSN nor the alternative requirement of registering a company and getting a tax account and employer ID. All these requirements and documentations sure will burn you.

Nigerians are eligible for an account at this investment bank, but the bank as a matter of necessity and obligation to their continual existence must fulfil the US Feds and Financial Sector Umpires' compulsory verifications processes much later. It's worth the price if you consider the huge importance of having your own US bank account - what had been possible only for political looters - and the enorrmous cash to be made from the worldwide internet marketing market.

Have you been craving to join foremost internet marketers in tapping into the vast, ever-growing internet marketing worldwide market? Then you must lay your hands on a "US Bank Account Opening Kit For Nigerian Citizens."

Again, huge heartaches and pains are caused at an alarming rate in the misrepresentation of this legitimate frontdoor by some dishonest info marketers, who would do everything possible to get rich quick.

Many Nigerians have bought these people's US Bank Account kits only to get stuck at the registration stage, because the banks require them to provide an SSN - Social Security Number, a number only US citizens and permanent residents have. No foreigner can open an SSN account nor can have the number even while on a valid non-immigrant visa to the country.

99% of all US Banks require all intending applicants, both businesses and individuals, regardless of their citizenship to provide them with this number. This security number is the gateway to America's verification system. ALL Americans, both home and abroad, have this number. It's required as a major proof of citizenship and existence. The Social Security Number is the unique identifier of every legitimate American citizen and permanent resident only.

Don't take my word for it. Simply contact as many US banks you can get as possible, they all have websites now. search their webpages diligently one after the other very carefully and verify every bit of my claims in this article. Don't forget to also try and apply for an account either online or offline via snail mail and see if it's possible without an SSN. Lastly, consult ANY of the search engines to determine by yourself the importance of the SSN requirement.

I have been long enough in this business to know all these and I am sharing them with you the best honest way I can. I learnt the rope from popular, Internationally-acclaimed American Internet super marketers. I really digged deep into my archives to bring you this kit in order to genuinely help you get a stressfree and hitch-free US bank account opening kit for your worldwide business.

This kit has helped thousands of internet marketers worldwide, I mean people who are neither US citizens nor permanent residents, purely non-residents who operate their lives and businesses outside of the American shores.

The bank x-rayed in this kit will accept any amount of money as your initial deposit. But I have always recommended $100 as the least for a US checking Account (an equivalent of Nigeria's Current Account). Once your account is opened mostly within 2 weeks, your welcome kit will be couriered to you. The kit contains among other things, a Visa debit card that you can use at any ATM anywhere in the world, a cheque book and boom you can now verify your PayPal account or anyother service you wish to operate anywhere in the world and connect to a whole new world of unlimited revenue.

For a limited time only, I am giving away the kit for a meagre N3,500 to the 1st 20 early birds who act now before the 15th October, 2008. The rest will pay N5,500 thereafter to get the kit. If you search every high and low of my website: http://www.webiznow.com, you will not find this kit listed anywhere in it. Because this kit IS NOT for everyone. It's meant only for action takers who truly value themselves and fancy their chances in the ever-growing and ever-widening global information market of today.

To download this kit, simply follow the instructions below:

Bank Name: Any Branch Of Intercontinental Bank PLC Nationwide
Amount To Pay: Pay N3,500 Before 15th October, Others Pay N5,500 Thereafter
Account Name: Tolulope O. Adeyemi
Account Number: 0153-001-00000-2408
Account Type: Current Account

After payment, visit http://www.webiznow.com/contact and provide me with every detail on the teller (this process is required for proper delivery and record keeping purposes). Once I lay my hands on this important info, I'll ship the kit to you asap via email. This is done usually within 24-48 hours of the receipt of your payment details.

Meanwhile, you can download the following bonuses to learn a great deal about the niches for which I created them:

Download 1: Download my latest Complete Internet Marketing Guide eBook FREE at: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/freeinternet.zip

Download 2: Get my Comprehensive Adsense Money-Making Tips And Tricks at: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/freeadsense.zip

Downlaod 3: Lay your hands on my eBook Creation And Marketing Guide ToolPak FREE at: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/ebooktoolkit.zip

To Your Success Unlimited and Profits Unrestricted,

Tolulope O. Adeyemi
www.WebizNow.com
[email]toluaddy@ymail.com[/email]
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by ebenezary(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2008
good day and happy indepence day this is to inform you that you should not let desperation to open paypal force you to have it illegally

.there are many ways to open paypal from nigeria and l can open one for you for free but the hell is that paypal will let you put money in it but when you want to withdraw your money then you will know real paypal and if your account is not legally open all your money is GONE that is one of the reason that make US government to allow non-citizen to buy US ADDRESS and use it to do any thing legally.

that is the only WAY you can open PAYPAL account and truelly it cost me great money to get it done but later l discovered that there alot of nigerians who are longing for paypal account

on july 7 2008 PAYPAL make it compulsory for any PAYPAL ACCOUNT HOLDER to have US BANK ACCOUNT and some banks in US go into the biz but unluckly for some banks the US GOVERNMENT force them to stop leaving VERY VERY FEW BANKS and l can tell only few people aware of these banks and they make it FREE TO OPEN but l will LET YOU HAVE IT all For the celebration of our beloved country NIGERIA independence day,am handing over both the LEGAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND US BANK ACCOUNT for just #2500(two thousand and five hundred naira only)
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by rancetech(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2008
Guys do you know you can open a US Bank account through a Nigerian bank here in Nigeria?
All they require is National driver's license OR National ID Card OR International Passport. And the process doesn't even take long. You also get a credit card to withdraw your money with.

This is not ETrade, they don't accept Nigerians anymore.

To get the step by step report, contact me on 07036386911

Don't be a victim of scammers.

Call or text 07036386911 now to get your report.

N:B The report also contain step by step procedure for opening a paypal account as a Nigerian with a Nigerian IP without using a US bank account.
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by philem44: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
I have an information pack which gives you a step-by-step guide on how to open a paypal account and also verify it as a Nigeria. It is legal.

The pack also shows you how to own a US bank account right here in Nigeria.

If you are interested give me a call on 08088464143 and also sms your email to the phone number. Email: onlinejobreal@yahoo.com
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by femicrown: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2008
hi people, opening a paypal acct shouldn't be a "BIG DEAL"
here in this forum,i believe some people joined to have their problems solved, some are looking for answers to their so many questions.
If i help you today, you can also help me tomorrow,the difference between us is that information you have that i don't have.

WHAT IS PAYPAL?
Paypal is an online account ,which is being used by webmasters, ecommerce websites to receive payment from their customers, alternatively it is used to receive payment online,most these websites,if you don’t have paypal you can not
Do any business with them.

To this end, i want to help any member finding it difficult to open and verify their paypal acct to help fercilitate it for them .It's so simple just as simple as ABC. It's free but you'll have to buy me a drink for my effort.
send me an email evafem4@yahoo.com
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by femicrown: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2008
click on the attached pdf below and see what paypal is all about

Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by efecoolje: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
use www.naijavirtualshop.com

i have use their card to activate my paypal
Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by vixar: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2010
adaking:

How can I get a Paypal account, I've tried but because there is no Nigeria in the panal where countries are listed I couldn't. Is there another way or another website or something I can do pls assist.
Thanks

Try www.belsupport.com

I bought the below PayPal account from them for $60 and have been using it for well over 8 months here in Lagos.

Re: Difficulty In Creating A Paypal Account Pls Help by ttmasta: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2010
Please forget paypal. Their shakara for Nigerians too much self. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify instantly with your GSM Number, Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Making Great Income Distributing Recharge Vouchers. / What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? / Closing Accounts Without BVN On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.