Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (7901 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money Refunded By Paypal? / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
You can make online payment (e.g ClickBank) that requires PayPal method without necessarily having a PayPal account.

You will basically need a foreign (e.g USA) issued credit or debit card for this. Examples of cards that I have used successfully for this purpose are NetSpend visa card and Payoneer MasterCard card. You can only obtain NetSpend card to a USA address but Payoneer card to Nigeria through this link https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/lp.aspx?token=7fc0682dc1984dd7a529c9fffe01e4dc3310AF7C74

To do this, whenever you are making payment that includes PayPal method, choose to check out by PayPal method. You will then be required to either log in with your PayPal account login details or pay without PayPal account. Choose to pay with credit/debit card without logging into your PayPal account. This will give you chance to enter your card details. Enter your Payoneer MasterCard details and continue. This PayPal payment will surely be successful.

The question is about what Payoneer MasterCard card details you will enter on that page. Since you received your Payoneer MasterCard with a Nigeria address on record, the PayPal payment page are to be filled with your Payoneer card name as written on the card, the 16-digit card number, the expiry date and the 3 digit secure code at the back.

Then you will need to enter a USA address along with it. I want to believe other PayPal approved countries may be used successfully but I only used USA address. Therefore, you will need not just a foreign issued card like Payoneer but also a USA address. Several people have written on how to get these mail forwarding address services but I can suggest California-based myAmericanShipper(dot)com free address or the paid Florida-based myUS(dot)com. Note that you do not necessarily need to continue with the service of the mail forwarding company but just to have address to use with your US-issued Payoneer card.

Another point worthy of note is that I was even able to log into my Payoneer account to even change my address to a US address. I don't think the US address is necessary before the PayPal payment goes through because my Payoneer account's country is still showing Nigeria after I have updated it to USA address. Yet, my PayPal payment still works till now just by entering the card details with a US address when making payment through PayPal method. Try it and feed back and that will be the end of your worry to buy things that require PayPal method of payment, including ClickBank.

Lest I forget, you can only make such a payment on a foreign IP address and not your regular Nigerian IP address. Use IP-details(dot)com to confirm yours before proceeding or get VPN/VPS service. For free foreign IP/VPN, use the opera mini on your phone/tablet/laptop/PC or use your blackberry, which usually comes with foreign IP internet browser.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by barikay: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
thanks for sharing. Concerning d ip address. Do u mean that, opera mini browser, authomatically changes our ip to a foreign one when use on pc or phone? Ans asap cos i wan download opera mini now now
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
barikay: thanks for sharing. Concerning d ip address. Do u mean that, opera mini browser, authomatically changes our ip to a foreign one when use on pc or phone? Ans asap cos i wan download opera mini now now

Opera mini on phone and tablet (e.g Android) is the only one I know of but not on PC. Blackberry also comes with foreign IP usually. In any case, try that instruction of IP-details(dot)com or Whatismyipaddress(dot)com to know yours before proceeding.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by delln(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
I hope the paypal Ninjas will not uncover this opening again? Let everyone with a payoneer card try it and give us feedback.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
@op any other way one can apply for netspend and neteller card?. I have a physical USA address that i use for my parcel, can i use it and apply for such cards?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
@op any other way one can apply for netspend and neteller card. I have a physical USA address that i use for my parcel, can i use it and apply for such cards?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
dav8id: @op any other way one can apply for netspend and neteller card?. I have a physical USA address that i use for my parcel, can i use it and apply for such cards?

You can use your USA address to obtain Netspend Visa or MasterCard but not Neteller. In fact, you cannot register for Neteller if you are using the States. Neteller does not support USA. I opened mine with UK address but my MasterCard they sent is still hanging or lost in transit for close to 2 months now even after I have funded and can use my Neteller account online.

You will need to scan your ID to NetSpend when activating your card as the online activation may not work from outside USA. You will need to call them on phone and they will ask for the Passport to be scanned to an email address, which they will give you.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
arbitrage please check my latest thread, i need your assistance

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 6:53am On Jul 13, 2013
@op thanks 4 ur reply. What about the funding and activation of the netspend vira or master card? Would they ask for my id or utilities bill?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by delln(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2013
They will ask for you id's, please take note!
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Tonjeola1(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2013
arbitrage:

Opera mini on phone and tablet (e.g Android) is the only one I know of but not on PC. Blackberry also comes with foreign IP usually. In any case, try that instruction of IP-details(dot)com or Whatismyipaddress(dot)com to know yours before proceeding.
Kudos bros! this what some will request for cash, you are giving out for free here. may God continue to strength you. more grace to your brain. thank you
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
babaearly: arbitrage please check my latest thread, i need your assistance

Remind me the title of your thread or the link here please. I can't remember the one you are talking about.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
dav8id: @op thanks 4 ur reply. What about the funding and activation of the netspend vira or master card? Would they ask for my id or utilities bill?

Yes, Netspend will ask you to send your ID (usually passport) as I said earlier. This is because their online activation did not work for a foreigner. When you try using their online activation, it may say it was unsuccessful and then you will call the number written on the sticker on the card for activation assistance. Then the person will ask you to scan and send your ID to their email. No utility bill asked please.

The Netspend card is just like the Payoneer in that it comes with a US bank account, which you will even have immediately you open your Netspend account freely; even before the card arrives by post. You can immediately begin to fund it or someone send money to your US bank details. Just like Payoneer, if I refer you to NetSpend, we will both receive $25 on your first funding of account. But the advantage of NetSpend over Payoneer is that there is no activation fee unlike Payoneer's $29.95 after funding. So, invariably, Payoneer's gift of $25 when referred is not free when you look at the fact that you will pay $29.95 activation fee unlike NetSpend that is free with $25 added (after fisrt funding) if you are referred by another user. Only that Payoneer will send to Nigeria but NetSpend will not.

As per funding, someone in the States can send money to your Payoneer and NetSpend accounts by Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer but not by regular bank wire transfer from Nigeria. Payoneer can be funded by your very self from your Nigerian Naira Visa or MasterCard. Payoneer will take 2 days to manually apply the money to your account. I usually fund NetSpend account through Skrill (Moneybookers). I can upload funds from my GTBank Naira Mastercard instantly anytime into my Skrill. From Skrill, I can transfer the money to my US accounts including Payoneer or NetSpend US bank account and that will get there between 36 and 48 hours.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
^ well explanation @op. Joining netspend is not my problem now but activating it and funding is the main issue, any treak on that? The moneybookers/skrill is another thing coz most of the website i do shoppinp now accept it as mode of payment. Any way out? Though i pm you sha..
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Tonjeola1(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2013
dav8id: ^ well explanation @op. Joining netspend is not my problem now but activating it and funding is the main issue, any treak on that? The moneybookers/skrill is another thing coz most of the website i do shoppinp now accept it as mode of payment. Any way out? Though i pm you sha..
@Arbitrage, pls share the tricks here for others benefits, thank u.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2013
dav8id: ^ well explanation @op. Joining netspend is not my problem now but activating it and funding is the main issue, any treak on that? The moneybookers/skrill is another thing coz most of the website i do shoppinp now accept it as mode of payment. Any way out? Though i pm you sha..

Since the NetSpend Visa and MasterCard cards can be used to verify your PayPal account, so PayPal is another way of funding the card apart from someone paying/sending money into it within the USA and Skrill option. If you use FX transfer option of GTBank internet banking, the money will not be deliverable as your fund will be returned to GTBank less of your charges probably. Using the Skrill (Moneybookers) option is similar to running PayPal in the sense that Skrill does not accept Nigeria or Nigerian IP on their country list. So you will have to open it with foreign address and IP. But the Skrill verification process involves posting a mail to your registered address which contains certain PIN. You will then be required to enter the PIN you received into your Skrill account to change your account status to verified.

You can add any bank account (in your name only as no third party payment entertained) in any country (aside Nigeria) to your Skrill. You can fund or withraw from your Skrill to/from that linked primary bank account or deposit into their bank account in your registered country. Also, you can fund/withdraw to/from your Visa/Mastercard linked to your Skrill. The withdrawal is only possible and instant to a Visa card and not into MasterCard. Such Visa card must be issued outside the US as I stated in one thread before. I have succssfully funded my Skrill several times instantly from my GTBank Naira MasterCard. I wouldn't know why Nigerian card is successful but withdrawal to my Nigerian visa card has not been successful. I used to go into bank to deposit into the Skrill account when I was outside Nigeria until I discovered the instant online funding/loading option from my GTBank Naira MasterCard. From Skrill, then I can withdraw/transfer to NetSpend or any other US bank account.

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
@arbitrage pls check ur pm
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Okattamgbee: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2013
arbitrage: You can make online payment (e.g ClickBank) that requires PayPal method without necessarily having a PayPal account.

You will basically need a foreign (e.g USA) issued credit or debit card for this. Examples of cards that I have used successfully for this purpose are NetSpend visa card and Payoneer MasterCard card. You can only obtain NetSpend card to a USA address but Payoneer card to Nigeria through this link https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/lp.aspx?token=7fc0682dc1984dd7a529c9fffe01e4dc3310AF7C74

To do this, whenever you are making payment that includes PayPal method, choose to check out by PayPal method. You will then be required to either log in with your PayPal account login details or pay without PayPal account. Choose to pay with credit/debit card without logging into your PayPal account. This will give you chance to enter your card details. Enter your Payoneer MasterCard details and continue. This PayPal payment will surely be successful.

The question is about what Payoneer MasterCard card details you will enter on that page. Since you received your Payoneer MasterCard with a Nigeria address on record, the PayPal payment page are to be filled with your Payoneer card name as written on the card, the 16-digit card number, the expiry date and the 3 digit secure code at the back.

Then you will need to enter a USA address along with it. I want to believe other PayPal approved countries may be used successfully but I only used USA address. Therefore, you will need not just a foreign issued card like Payoneer but also a USA address. Several people have written on how to get these mail forwarding address services but I can suggest California-based myAmericanShipper(dot)com free address or the paid Florida-based myUS(dot)com. Note that you do not necessarily need to continue with the service of the mail forwarding company but just to have address to use with your US-issued Payoneer card.

Another point worthy of note is that I was even able to log into my Payoneer account to even change my address to a US address. I don't think the US address is necessary before the PayPal payment goes through because my Payoneer account's country is still showing Nigeria after I have updated it to USA address. Yet, my PayPal payment still works till now just by entering the card details with a US address when making payment through PayPal method. Try it and feed back and that will be the end of your worry for buy things that require PayPal method of payment, including ClickBank.

Lest I forget, you can only make such a payment on a foreign IP address and not your regular Nigerian IP address. Use IP-details(dot)com to confirm yours before proceeding or get VPN/VPS service. For free foreign IP/VPN, use the opera mini on your phone/tablet/laptop/PC or use your blackberry, which usually comes with foreign IP internet browser.
bro please can you send your mail address to charlesdedon@gmail.com God bless you
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by einsteino(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=arbitrage][/quote]

pls can you send me your contact details(email or phone) to ik_skillz@live.com please
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Tekkyboy(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2013
@op i access the internet wit operamini7 on my sybian s60,pls can i get a free vpn/ip on the opera?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2013
Okattamgbee: bro please can you send your mail address to charlesdedon@gmail.com God bless you

I have sent it several times and you have not acknowledged it.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
@op i access the internet wit operamini7 on my sybian s60,pls can i get a free vpn/ip on the opera?

Just follow the instruction to confirm if you have the foreign IP as long as it is opera mini.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by amanatulah(f): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
@OP can i use these cards to make purchase at Ebay and amozon?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
amanatulah: @OP can i use these cards to make purchase at Ebay and amozon?
Yes, it can be used there but why not preferably use your Naira card on Amazon since they accept Nigerian card?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by amanatulah(f): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2013
arbitrage:
Yes, it can be used there but why not preferably use your Naira card on Amazon since they accept Nigerian card?

kk thanks alotsmiley
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by business4all: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
You can download for free Hotspotshield free from this site to hide your IP address from being detected anywhere.

http://www.hotspotshield.com/trial/
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2013
You need to have a US phone number incase you are contacted to verify your order.
You can easy get a US phone number at
UsaCallSms dot com
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by oladayo042: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2013
@Arbitrage
I have been sending you PMs but no response. Can you please mail me at ***** at gmail.com? I have something that requires your help. Thanks
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by oladayo042: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2013
@Arbitrage
Thank you sir, God bless you.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by mavinc4u(f): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2013
nice write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Action Forex Signals / FIRS, AGF Collaborate To Deduct VAT At Source / CBN Injects $186m As Forex Reserves Beat $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.