Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online (2338 Views)

Firstbank Introduces A New Way To Make Swift Payments Using USSD Or Mcash Retail / A New Way To Register On Giftalworld / Naira May Drop On Profit-taking, Increased Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online by shadechacha: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Swift demand is a new internet money(virtual currency) that has an aim of making everyone, have a similar income by giving 100 swiftcoins to everyone who registers, everyday. You just have to login everyday and claim your own swiftcoin. It is really new and pretty everyone who knows a thing or so about cryptocurrencies are talking about it. More, you do not py anything to get this! Now, if you are afraid of doing this because it is really new, just think about bitcoin and those who took the opportunity by its horns when it was still new, and you would be thinking of millionaires! Right now, there are vendors who have started accepting this virtual currency as a form a payment, and I tell you, it has plenty potentials.
If you want more information on this, follow this link to know more: [url][/url]https://atlannigeria..com.ng/2017/11/swift-demand-new-way-to-make-money.html
Or if you just want to go ahead and register, you can follow this link: [url][/url]https://www.swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=gmanseh
Re: Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online by flames007(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
I don't really understandmis it a kind of ico (of a centralized coin)?
Re: Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online by shadechacha: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2017
flames007:
I don't really understandmis it a kind of ico (of a centralized coin)?

Yes. Swiftcoin is a centralized virtual currency focused on the concept of basic income as the primary source of the swifts
Re: Swift Demand: The New Way To Make Money Online by shadechacha: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Also note that, right now, the price of swifts is dependent on how much a person is willing to pay and sell

(1) (Reply)

The Store Where Everything Costs N1,500 / I Need 300,000 Loan For My Importation Biz / Reseller Hosting Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.