Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Which Nigerian Leader Is Truly Accepted All Africans? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader Is Truly Accepted All Africans? (494 Views)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Election Of David Mark As Senate Leader Is Null & Void / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Leader Is Truly Accepted All Africans? by UsamabinYamiri: 2:03am On Nov 04, 2012
Zik of Africa, I know.
Kwame Nkrumah,Patrice Lumumba, Julius Nyerere, Oliver Tambo and Nelson Mandela too.
Thabo Mbeki came close before he was rubbished by Zuma.
But for all times we say that Nigeria is the giant of Africa, why is it that we haven't
produced a leader that All Africa will without hesitation adopt as one of her true leaders?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Is Truly Accepted All Africans? by UsamabinYamiri: 2:17am On Nov 04, 2012
I guess we have to produce a leader who has risen above Nigerian nepotism/tribalism before we can aspire to produce a leader
of the calibre that Africa demands. So why then are we the giant of Africa? Is it oil/geopolitics?
Every African country is discovering oil- Liberia, Ghana, Uganda, Malawi(lake Malawi) Angola, Eq-Guinea, Cameroon, Gabon.
So what is the essence of our claim that Nigeria is the Giant of Africa?

(1) (Reply)

House Summons AG Over 82bn Revenue Shortfall / Power: Omotosho To Add 500mw By December – NDPHC / Dear God! Save And Protect My President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.