Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Physiotherapy Charges Without Receipt@general Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physiotherapy Charges Without Receipt@general Hospital (760 Views)

Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) / Sad: Woman Placed On Oxygen At General Hospital Dies After Nepa Took Light / Photos From General Hospital Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physiotherapy Charges Without Receipt@general Hospital by Kamali(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2012
A friend of mine took his child to a Lagos general hospital for treatment.After initial consultations,the child was referred to the physiotherapy section for further treatment.After initial treatment at the section,he was asked to make some payment,to the physiotherapist(as against the receipting section).No concrete excuse was given by the physiotherapist for this action and that the child will not receive any further treatment if the payment is not made.His discovery is that,virtually all patients at the section make such payments.He has asked me to help him investigate whether such payment is right.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face / Little Research On Stroke / Witchcraft: Groups Rescues 2 Children In A/ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.